Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Lost and Found thread. **No Personal Contact Details **

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,081 ✭✭✭irelandspurs

Found this morning at half 7 tabby kitten between 7-8 weeks old in crann nua portarlington in a very bad way,took it to vet in town said has very bad cat flu will lose 1 maybe 2 eyes as they were almost hanging out they were that swollen,said probably be put to sleep.
    If someone just left this kitten to die you should be ashamed of yourselves.

• Registered Users Posts: 32 RonnieQuibbles

Our cat has been missing since yesterday morning which is very unusual for him. Considering how cold it is we are really worried about him. If you know anything please pm me.

• Registered Users Posts: 37,300 ✭✭✭✭the_syco

Our cat has been missing since yesterday morning which is very unusual for him. Considering how cold it is we are really worried about him. If you know anything please pm me.
    Cute. Please state your area, though.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,411 ✭✭✭oceanclub

iphone032m.jpg

Ran away on December 20th. Ginger striped cat with white underbelly. Wearing dark collar with round copper metal tag – “Puddy” on front, phone <snip>

Downloadable poster at:

http://dl.dropbox.com/u/1785587/puddy.doc

Cheers,

P.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,824 ✭✭✭Qualitymark

oceanclub wrote: »
    Ran away on December 20th.

Print off your poster and drop it into neighbours' houses, with a request to check their sheds and garages. Most likely Puddy is locked in somewhere.

• Advertisement

the_syco wrote: »
    Cute. Please state your area, though.

He went missing from Bohermore in Galway on Tuesday the 21st.

• Registered Users Posts: 15,897 ✭✭✭✭Discodog

Female Beagle Puppy found in Furbo today PM me

• Registered Users Posts: 297 ✭✭MaryK666

A young female cat was found wandering, cold and hungry, in Maynooth on Christmas eve. She's white with tabby markings and is very distinctive looking. She has no collar or tags and no way of checking if she's microchipped or neutered. She seems in good health and is a very sweet, affectionate little girl. She's safe, warm and fed now but someone must be missing her.
    If anyone is missing this sweet little girl, please PM me.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 17 Suza

We have a friendly white cat sitting at our apartment door since yesterday. He has a blue collar? We live beside Briarhill Dunnes. Let me know if you know who he might belong to or if he is yours. Thanks

• Registered Users Posts: 461 ✭✭Howitzer

Found today on road near Step-a-side. Please get in touch if you know this dog / owner. We'd like to get him back home. PM me to get in contact.
    5301186510_a233eb5071.jpg

Male
    no collar/chip/id

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 476 ✭✭Blueprint

Suza wrote: »
    We have a friendly white cat sitting at our apartment door since yesterday. He has a blue collar? We live beside Briarhill Dunnes. Let me know if you know who he might belong to or if he is yours. Thanks

There is a poster for a missing white cat in Glenina vets and also some lamposts around town, might be this one?

• Registered Users Posts: 6,850 ✭✭✭FouxDaFaFa

Hi everyone,
    Missing a 7 month old male cat from the renmore area of galway city. He's mostly white with one black ear and a black tail. No collar.
    Any help with this would be appreciated.
    lola.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 5,095 ✭✭✭LadyMayBelle

Looking for our cat in Ballybrit, in Galway..she has taken a wander and hasn't come home, and unfortunately her collar has also come off. Not massively affectionate, a bit snobby, and hasn't wandered before like this, but if anyone sees her PM please.

Black and white full grown cat, with a black tail. Recent ish pic attached.

30187_10150190880400581_502670580_12977002_497460_n.jpg

Ta.

Our cat has returned, very hungry but seems okay otherwise.:D

• Registered Users Posts: 5,095 ✭✭✭LadyMayBelle

Missing Galway cat pictured above found

• Registered Users Posts: 2,269 ✭✭✭cathy01

I seen a dog in Balbriggan today, no coller or lead but did have a mussel.It was a golden lab.I have contacted Garda as it was running in front of cars.
    I was afraid to approach him, Im not too good with Dogs.If anyone is missing him, maybe contact Balbriggan Garda station.
    Cathy

• Closed Accounts Posts: 46 cadey110

Hi, Im not sure if this is the right place to send this but its worth a shot. We found a dog outside our house in Kilteragh in Dooradoyle this morning. It is a male terrier. He is well fed and is definetly someones pet. He has a collar on but no contact info on it. We have contacted Limerick Animal Welfare also. Maybe its possible to announce it on air or if someone rings in reporting a missing dog you could put them in contact with us.I have a few photos to verify.

• Registered Users Posts: 367 ✭✭nadey

our little dog went missing last night in tallaght his wearing a collar with a tiny bell on it , his name is harvey very small he is a mixed dog half yorkie half chihuahua sandy coloured hair please if anyone has seen him pm asap

• Registered Users Posts: 312 ✭✭irishjig69b

what part of tallaght???? i have family up in feathercarn will ask 2 keep an eye out

what part of tallaght???? i have family up in feathercarn will ask 2 keep an eye out

in swiftbrook i went out last night and asked me mam 2 watch my dogs as i dont like them being on their own and she lost him :( worst start 2 the new year ever thank you for your help

• Advertisement

by the way in the pic harvey looks big but he actually is really small please if anyone has seen him please contact me he is very friendly and would follow anyone home

• Registered Users Posts: 2,413 ✭✭✭Toulouse

Make sure you keep an eye out here http://environment.southdublin.ie/index.php?option=com_content&task=view&id=163&Itemid=207 and contact the wardens and the Gardai to report him missing.

I'll keep an eye on the rescue boards and the pound.

Toulouse wrote: »
    Make sure you keep an eye out here http://environment.southdublin.ie/index.php?option=com_content&task=view&id=163&Itemid=207 and contact the wardens and the Gardai to report him missing.

I'll keep an eye on the rescue boards and the pound.

thank you very much i'm gonna call all the pounds tomorrow and have putted up posters hopefully i'll find him please god

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1 therese1

Found a red setter on the Leixlip/Celbridge interchange on the 31st December 2010.
    Grey markings around her eyes, wearing pink glittery collar. old, very gentle and passive temperate.
    Really want to reunite her with her family.
    pm to contact

141680.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 2,874 ✭✭✭EGAR

165639_497382860888_169411475888_6089857_2827769_n.jpg

Missing female Springer Spaniel, brown and white, missing from Ballygar area since St. Stephen's Day. She is blind from diabetes and needs insulin. Her 2 front paws are shaved from the treatment for her illness. Please call me with ANY info. Reward offered.

The above is the email from the lady who phoned me today. PM or email me for contact details egar2ATo2DOTie.

• Registered Users Posts: 370 ✭✭Janine87

Janine87 wrote: »
    LOST

679021_foxytiger2.jpg

My cat called "Foxy" went missing Sunday evening 21st November in Ardfinn/Farmhill Estate off Strandhill Road in Sligo.

He is 1 year old and is neutered. He does not wear a collar and is not micro-chipped.

It is very unusual for him to not come back. He has a twin brother who is really sad that he is gone. :(

Please let me know as soon as possible if you have seen him. I do not want lose another cat.

Still missing!!! :(
    Some people are just evil in this world and think cats are lost when try are clearly not!!! I lost 2 cats within a year now and nearly 3 but the the 3rd one came back within a day. Thank god!

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 68 ✭✭Jenna

Male dog found near Laraghcon in lucan, Co. Dublin today. very well behaved dog, black back and tan belly. no contact info on his collar. ill get it checked out tomorrow if he's chipped. where do i get him checked for a chip?

• Registered Users Posts: 4 oniks

Janine87 wrote: »
    Still missing!!! Some people are just evil in this world and think cats are lost when try are clearly not!!! I lost 2 cats within a year now and nearly 3 but the the 3rd one came back within a day. Thank god!

what type of colour is your cat? is he marble or tabby? we found a similar cat before christmas in south dublin, it's unlikely that is yours but who knows..

• Registered Users Posts: 6,850 ✭✭✭FouxDaFaFa

FouxDaFaFa wrote: »
    Hi everyone,
    Missing a 7 month old male cat from the renmore area of galway city. He's mostly white with one black ear and a black tail. No collar.
    Any help with this would be appreciated.
    lola.jpg
    Found :D

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4 oniks

Jenna wrote: »
    ill get it checked out tomorrow if he's chipped. where do i get him checked for a chip?

any vet can do it

Advertisement