Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Lost and Found thread. **No Personal Contact Details **

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 521 ✭✭✭imokyrok

Found a young male Rottweiler at Rogerstown Harbour, Rush today February 24th. He was actually swimming in the middle of the harbour so may have come from Portrane/Donabate or Rush. I will hang onto him for a couple of days before contacting a rescue service.

EDIT
    The owners made contact with me as I'd left my number with Ashtown Pound so he is back with his family in Portrane:)

• Registered Users Posts: 521 ✭✭✭imokyrok

triena wrote: »
    Hi everyone, Im new to boards.ie, hope this is the correct way to use this???
    Our beautiful dogs went missing around 4pm thurs 17th feb, haven't been seen since, so if ye happen to see our 2 male dogs in the portlaoise area , white terrier/spitz with a curled tail, green collar and black collie/belgain shepherd with tan on legs,(his collar was left in behind in our garden when dod disappered)

I would appreciate if anyone could help out, I exhausted trying to find them, out every day since the disappered

I presume you've contacted all the local pounds and rescue services - but if not you'll find them listed here: irishanimals.ie

Also let the vets in the area and the garda stations know in case someone contacts them.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,141 ✭✭✭masteroftherealm

Howdy, we found this little guy at The Meetings of The Waters in Wicklow, he's not from anyone local so we think he might have got lost when out walking with his owners, anyone recognize him, or know of anyone who lost their dog last weekend in Wicklow?

• Registered Users Posts: 426 ✭✭ddef

Howdy, we found this little guy at The Meetings of The Waters in Wicklow, he's not from anyone local so we think he might have got lost when out walking with his owners, anyone recognize him, or know of anyone who lost their dog last weekend in Wicklow?

This is irrelevant, but that is such a beautiful dog!

• Registered Users Posts: 19 Stuart1

harvey.jpg
    Have you seen our dog Harvey? (King Charles Cavalier)
    Missing since Monday 28th of February from Hermitage Grove, Rathfarnham.
    He has a heart condition and needs his medication.
    He is microchipped.
    If you find him please contact me or Nutgrove Vetinary Hospital 2951202.
    He is very much loved and has a very lonely brother at home waiting for him.

Thank you

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,001 ✭✭✭MaeveD

My friends cat Lupas it missing from his home in Finglas... I've attached a poster with two pics of him... if you see him please call the number, he's really missed :(

• Registered Users Posts: 65 ✭✭almae

IS ANYONE MISSING THIS YOUNG MALE CAT...
    This cat was found in Canterbrook Trim Road,navan

HE is currently with me and going to DAR tomorrow as the lady who found him contacted DAR. He has been around a few days . Male approx 8-9 months.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2 triena

Hi I did all the above, thanks for acknowledging

• Registered Users Posts: 1,712 ✭✭✭lorebringer

Stuart1 wrote: »
    harvey.jpg
    He is microchipped.

Thank you

Sent you a pm

• Closed Accounts Posts: 31,152 ✭✭✭✭KERSPLAT!

Black and White Siberian Huskey taken from outside Supervalu in Ratoath, Co Meath @ 8.30 approx 8/3/11, Answers to Kobi

Not my dog but if found or any info on whereabouts I'll pass on to owner

4qpvzd.jpg

Thanks

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 2,419 ✭✭✭tommy21

IPAM wrote: »
    Black and White Siberian Huskey taken from outside Supervalu in Ratoath, Co Meath @ 8.30 approx 8/3/11, Answers to Kobi

Not my dog but if found or any info on whereabouts I'll pass on to owner

4qpvzd.jpg

Thanks

Lovely looking dog - people are scum sometimes. Maybe not the most helpful question in the world, but I presume when you say taken from outside Supervalu he was unattended? Madness if so. Still such a unique dog I would be out postering, checking local papers and online for someone trying to sell, surely someone will notice.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 31,152 ✭✭✭✭KERSPLAT!

I know what ya mean, as I said he's not mine but as far as I know he was tied to a pole outside. Owners have it all over facebook etc, might suggest they advertise him on done deal etc

• Registered Users Posts: 582 ✭✭✭blondie7

Hi guys my little fella got out yesterday morning and hasnt come home since. Im very worried about him as he is a very nervous cat. He is missing from the Navan Road area, Dublin 7. He is chipped so if anyone sees him or finds him please PM me or bring him to be scanned. He had his tail amputated when he was a kitten so you cant miss him.

He is the ginger and white cat btw.

momo 3.JPG

New Image.JPG

• Registered Users Posts: 44 bonphoenix

Hi
    We found this little guy in the car park of Saint Catherines Park Lucan. He followed us on our walk, we asked everyone we seen but no one knew him. The security guard was very unhelpful, told us people abandon theirs dogs there all the time and there was nothing he could do. Anyway we could not leave him as he would of been killed by a car. We brought him to our vet to see if he was chipped, he is not. The vet said she would look after him as we live in an apartment and could not take him in. He had no collar, very dirty and is lame on his back leg. He is a lovely little dog though,extremly friendly, I would reckon he is very young also.
    dog.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 403 ✭✭Mysterious&Shy

Found:

Black cat, Summerhill Terrace area of Waterford City, purple collar, really friendly. Found in our courtyard and has been around for 2-3 days. We have been feeding it and giving it something to drink but unfortunately we cannot being it into our apartment but it does come back at feeding time!

• Registered Users Posts: 530 ✭✭✭zac8

Found this little fella out in Townley Hall nature trail this morning. Also posted in the Louth forum.

IMG_0091.jpg

IMG_0093.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 4,269 ✭✭✭MercMad

We moved house about 10 days ago and brought my daughters cat a few days later, and kept him in, the usual. He seemed happy enough, went out, came in etc., but after 3 days he disappeared and hasn't been seen since.

He is short haired black & white, neutered, about 4 years old, no collar (it drove him mad) and we miss him dearly.

We moved from the village area to Turvey area so I expect he is somewhere in between. Any sightings please let us know !

Thanks in advance.
    Tango.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 684 ✭✭✭donegalgirl28

Hi guys,

I've posted this in the Dublin Forum too My puppy went missing this morning (9th March Wednesday) when the wind blew the back door open. He's a small Jack Russell Terrier of 5 months. He has very distinctive markings on his face and is tiny. He answers to the name of Stewie. Here are some pics.

If you have found him or spot him, please take him in and contact me straight away via PM. I will collect and offer a reward. It would mean so much to me if you could do that.

2mcnyw.jpg

rj3zu9.jpg

rix7v5.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 3,851 ✭✭✭budgemook

Hi guys,

I've posted this in the Dublin Forum too My puppy went missing this morning (9th March Wednesday) when the wind blew the back door open. He's a small Jack Russell Terrier of 5 months. He has very distinctive markings on his face and is tiny. He answers to the name of Stewie. Here are some pics.

If you have found him or spot him, please take him in and contact me straight away via PM. I will collect and offer a reward. It would mean so much to me if you could do that.

2mcnyw.jpg

rj3zu9.jpg

rix7v5.jpg

What part of Dublin?

Dublin 9 Dublin 11 area. Based on Finglas Road but he could have gone to Phibsoro, Glasnevin or Drumcondra as they are close by.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,851 ✭✭✭budgemook

Dublin 9 Dublin 11 area. Based on Finglas Road but he could have gone to Phibsoro, Glasnevin or Drumcondra as they are close by.

Okay, hope you find him

blondie7 wrote: »
    Hi guys my little fella got out yesterday morning and hasnt come home since. Im very worried about him as he is a very nervous cat. He is missing from the Navan Road area, Dublin 7. He is chipped so if anyone sees him or finds him please PM me or bring him to be scanned. He had his tail amputated when he was a kitten so you cant miss him.

He is the ginger and white cat btw.

momo 3.JPG

New Image.JPG

Hi guys he has arrived home thank god :):D

You must be very relieved.

You must be very relieved.

Yes so relieved the poor little thing was starving and filthy he must have got locked into a shed with coal in it. Showered him last night and he wasnt very happy LOL :D

• Registered Users Posts: 14 aintnopegion

Hi " MAC "
    disappeared from the Glenrichmond area in Sallybrook on Tues night 8th March unfortunately somehow the latch on his hutch must have been not closed properly. His hutch mate and Father was sat outside hutch but Mac was nowhere to be seen
    Mac is a small smoke coloured Netherland Dwarf rabbit he is a very sweet natured fella and we would love to see him back home safe
    .Mac.jpg
    If you live in the area maybe look in your garden he could be hiding under shed or bush or have been injured.
    We haven't given up on seeing him again.
    He has a ID ring on his rear leg.
    Thanks

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,419 ✭✭✭tommy21

Hi " MAC "
    disappeared from the Glenrichmond area in Sallybrook on Tues night 8th March unfortunately somehow the latch on his hutch must have been not closed properly. His hutch mate and Father was sat outside hutch but Mac was nowhere to be seen
    Mac is a small smoke coloured Netherland Dwarf rabbit he is a very sweet natured fella and we would love to see him back home safe
    .Mac.jpg
    If you live in the area maybe look in your garden he could be hiding under shed or bush or have been injured.
    We haven't given up on seeing him again.
    He has a ID ring on his rear leg.
    Thanks

Where is Sallybrook?

• Registered Users Posts: 14 aintnopegion

Sallybrook is Near Glanmire.

• Registered Users Posts: 179 ✭✭RTighe

Seen in college orchard. Long hair golden retriever. Slightly aggressive but friendly initially. Approx 4 to 7 years old. Sandy brown collar with a black and white ribbon attached to the loop

• Registered Users Posts: 19 Stuart1

Stuart1 wrote: »
    harvey.jpg
    He is microchipped.

Thank you

Just a note to say our lost boy was found and is happily home again now.

Thanks for all the help and wishes!

• Advertisement

Where did you find him???

Advertisement