Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Lost and Found thread. **No Personal Contact Details **

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,413 ✭✭✭Toulouse

A 14 year old tan and white Staffie female was stolen from outside Kildare town on Monday 25th of April along with her 12 year old male Staffie companion.

He was picked up by the warden in Lucan on Wednesday 27th and brought to the South Dublin pound where we managed to reunite him with his owners.

But the female is still out there and now could be wandering in the Lucan area.

She is 14, spayed, missing a few teeth and one eye but otherwise in great condition. Her lost ad is here http://www.lostandfoundpets.ie/7xfmd7

Please spread the word and if you hear of her please get in contact with her owner whose details are on the lostandfoundpets.ie ad above.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1 Digitizer

Found a Budgie in Trinity college yesterday 29/04/2011... if anyone knows, please contact me?

• Registered Users Posts: 670 ✭✭✭serenacat

This cat has been hanging around my garden meowing a lot
    It has no collar but isn't a stray as it rubs against you and likes to be petted.

Could be the neighbours but it's been 2 weeks since he/she showed up now. 293gdvk.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 1,487 ✭✭✭franksm

Lucan: anyone missing a small white male cat ?

He has been hanging around my street in the past week - near Griffeen area. Has a blue collar, and I'd estimate he's either less than 6 months old or else is just small. He is very friendly. Saw him again today and he appears thinner and dirtier than the last time I saw him which is why I think he is 'lost'.

My own white cat has been chasing him away unfortanately.

If you've lost such a cat, let me know if I can help

• Registered Users Posts: 21 Candc

I've been adopted by a black and white springer Cross. He's a lovely friendly dog, seems well trained, I'm in Portlaoise

I've posted on FB and in Laois forum here, if anyone knows who might own him can you please PM me?

I'd love to keep him but have three already here so not an option no matter how much I'd love a rescue. :-)

TIA

Just added a pic of him (found my USB cable) He really is a lovely dog.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 133 ✭✭TaraR

Found a male Staffy X . He's brindle with a white chest and 3 white paws. Very friendly, Clondalkin Area.
    PM IF U KNOW THIS DOG OR HIS OWNERS.

009-1.jpg
    008-1.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 133 ✭✭TaraR

TaraR wrote: »
    Found a male Staffy X . He's brindle with a white chest and 3 white paws. Very friendly, Clondalkin Area.
    PM IF U KNOW THIS DOG OR HIS OWNERS.

009-1.jpg
    008-1.jpg

Back with his owners :) They where over the moon to see him . And they only live a few doors down :D

• Registered Users Posts: 21 Candc

Candc wrote: »
    I've been adopted by a black and white springer Cross. He's a lovely friendly dog, seems well trained, I'm in Portlaoise

I've posted on FB and in Laois forum here, if anyone knows who might own him can you please PM me?

I'd love to keep him but have three already here so not an option no matter how much I'd love a rescue. :-)

TIA

Just added a pic of him (found my USB cable) He really is a lovely dog.

This dog is actually an English Setter and is now in teh pound in Ballacolla, Co.Laois.

• Registered Users Posts: 978 ✭✭✭AceCard Jones

A grey and black tabby cat has gone missing in Skerries since Saturday night (April 30th). Information on where the cat was last seen isn't great. He is from the Mourne View area (the lower area, near the school). We are not too sure how far he has strayed but we believe he may have wandered as far as EuroSpar in Kellys Bay. We believe he may have crossed the field in Mourne View, and possibly the field in Kellys Bay (but may have went the other way and wandered the Selskar Road). We have now been told he may have been in the fields at the back of EuroSpar and beyond. As I said we have heard different accounts of where he was last seen and can only piece together what we have been told.

If anyone has seen him it would be greatly appreciated if they please could let me know; he is a much loved family pet and we desperately want to find him.

His name is Stitch, he is a fully grown (6 years old) male tabby cat. Black and grey. Pictures below.

Posters are up all over the town.

I would urge people to check their sheds if they are in the areas mentioned as he may have gotten a fright and hidden out of sight.

Thanks.

Poster1.jpg

Poster2.jpg

(Also posted in North County Dublin Forums)

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 8,679 Mod ✭✭✭✭Rew

My fiancée's sisters dogs went missing from her garden in Carrickmacross Co. Monagahan yesterday:

*Perdy is a 14 year old Lab owned since a puppy (top)
    *Ben is a Lab cross and was rescued two years ago (bottom)

perdyben.jpg

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

I know that Ben is chipped not sure about Perdy but I think so.

EDIT: Found safe and sound

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 18 jaki mccarrick

A Westie-type of dog (probably a Westie cross) has wandered into our home in the Carrick Road area of Dundalk, Louth. Seems quite old, mostly white, a tiny bit of ginger on him. Has a cut on back leg. Very friendly - male.

We are keeping in tonight and will bring him to vets tomorrow to check his chip.

Email me on jaki_mac@hotmail.com - if you're missing a dog like this.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,624 ✭✭✭Dancor

Hello everyone, my dog, Freddie, has gone missing from the Hardwicke Street area, Dublin 1. He is a black and white Jack Russle with a brown and black face.

I would appreciate if people could keep an eye out for him or if anyone has seen him please PM me. He is missing since early this morning (Saturday)

Cheers, Dan.

• Registered Users Posts: 672 ✭✭✭karkar athlete

Hi, I found two dogs wandering on the Trim-Kilbride road yesturday 6th May at 5:30 pm is if anyone has lost these dogs or know who they belong to please pm me thanks

• Registered Users Posts: 63 ✭✭Cyril Squirrel

My cat has been missing from the Seafield Area of Youghal since Thursday night, 5th May. She's a medium sized, adult, ginger with some black whiskers. She's very friendly and very vocal. Unfortunately, she didn't have a collar on.

• Registered Users Posts: 176 ✭✭Redsquigy

This little dog was found in Swords, Co. Dublin. Lovely nature and very friendly. Somebody missing a beloved pet. If anybody recognises this dog please PM me.

• Registered Users Posts: 672 ✭✭✭karkar athlete

hi
    ref:post at top of the page
    I found the owner this morning thanks to a taxi man bringing home the dogs owners daughter last night who seen the poster I put up at mass last night, all's well that ends well :D

• Registered Users Posts: 3,624 ✭✭✭Dancor

Dancor wrote: »
    Hello everyone, my dog, Freddie, has gone missing from the Hardwicke Street area, Dublin 1. He is a black and white Jack Russle with a brown and black face.

I would appreciate if people could keep an eye out for him or if anyone has seen him please PM me. He is missing since early this morning (Saturday)

Cheers, Dan.

Now back home safe and well :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2 Choccie

Hi, my friend's Jack Russell dog went missing from Friday 6th May from the Ballyfermot area. He's very friendly, brown and white. I'd really appreciate if anyone even thinks they might have seen him, to message me.
    Thanks.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 65 ✭✭ktod

Bram the cat has been missing since Tuesday 10th May 2011.
    He is a large ginger tom, long-haired, neutered, with vivid green eyes and little black dots on his nose. He is wearing a green and white polka dot collar, with a green heart and bell on it.
    Missing after a house move from Barna to the Clybaun area of Galway - we think he might be trying to find his way back to Barna.
    He is a lovely big boy, full of character, and while we are sure that he can look after himself, we are missing him desperately. He is very friendly, vocal, and full of character. Bram is used to other cats, dogs, and children, and is not shy.
    He moved with us from the UK. so if brought to the vet and scanned, it will read an address in London.
    He is missing a toe on his back leg.
    Would be exceptionally grateful for any news of our lovely and much loved boy.

bramandchewie.jpg

• Closed Accounts Posts: 18 jaki mccarrick

The little Westie x dog that I found in Dundalk May 5th was picked up this morning by his owner. He had been missing since May 1st and there was a bit of confusion between dog and owner when they met. The owner felt he was frosty towards her - but perhaps that happens when time elapsed like that. Anyway, when she took him home he knew the house and her son's room - so he was probably just making strange. A happy ending, ultimately. His name? It really is Homer. What an adventure he has had!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 71 ✭✭BG2

Hi all,

A friend of a friend found a white Jack Russell terrier puppy with pink collar, light tan marks on back, house trained, lead trained in Castleknock some time last week. As far as I know this puppy has been taken to A Dogs Life. Please get in touch if you know anyone who has lost this puppy!

Will try and get picture to post asap!

Edit: Picture attached

7323790_foundjrt.jpg
    Uploaded with TurboImageHost.com

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6 fiofitz

Elderly lurcher, grey and white, found in Ringsend on Friday 13 May. No collar or microchip. Please PM me if you know anything!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2 Choccie

edit... he's actually white with black markings (not brown)!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6 fiofitz

fiofitz wrote: »
    Elderly lurcher, grey and white, found in Ringsend on Friday 13 May. No collar or microchip. Please PM me if you know anything!

reunited with owner :)

• Registered Users Posts: 737 ✭✭✭cltt97

White/Tabby female cat, approximately 8 months old (according to UCD vet), found on green at Walkinstown Church (Kilnamanagh road/Walkinstown green). She is very friendly. She has a blue collor saying I am microchipped, but no chip was found. The local vet doesn't know her and noone has responded to internet postings. We've also knocked on doors around where she was found, but noone has seen her before. So if you know anything about this cat, please contact me.

• Registered Users Posts: 171 ✭✭conorcan2

The Gardai found our dog! Thanks to everybody who gave the post attention.

• Registered Users Posts: 196 ✭✭lockers55

Found a dog that has been wandering the streets of Edenderry in offaly for the last week or so according to one of the shops. So we brought her home last night and gave her a good meal and shelter.She's a white female beagle cross i think ,Possibly about one year old. Hopefully somebody can help me reunite her with her owners.

• Registered Users Posts: 102 ✭✭stevie06

Hi folks,

A SAR puppy that was in training for SAR has been stolen in cork. please see the link for detailshttp://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=203832909659185&set=a.132649056777571.13453.132647136777763&type=1&theater

EDIT: the dog has been found cheers

Cheers

Steve

• Registered Users Posts: 737 ✭✭✭cltt97

cltt97 wrote: »
    White/Tabby female cat, approximately 8 months old (according to UCD vet), found on green at Walkinstown Church (Kilnamanagh road/Walkinstown green). She is very friendly. She has a blue collor saying I am microchipped, but no chip was found. The local vet doesn't know her and noone has responded to internet postings. We've also knocked on doors around where she was found, but noone has seen her before. So if you know anything about this cat, please contact me.

OWNER FOUND! ALL HAPPY

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,612 ✭✭✭bullets

Advertisement