Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Lost and Found thread. **No Personal Contact Details **

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,024 ✭✭✭Carry

Thanks, Blueprint. I posted the Charles in Lost and Found, too, and I've seen the picture of the Salthill Charles who was there under "Lost". Not the same marking on the face and certainly not that well looked after.
    And the one I've found has longer ears (maybe not a pedigree after all).

• Registered Users Posts: 2,524 ✭✭✭Zapperzy

Zapperzy wrote: »
    Young (appx. 8 months) tabby cat found in sligo. Very very friendly. No collar. I haven't actually seen the cat myself so not sure of sex. If you think it's yours or know who owns it please pm me. Photo attached.

Still no owner for this one. They think it's male. Very very friendly, definitely been a pet at one stage, loves petting and walking in between people's legs tripping them up. A new home will have to be found if no owner comes forward, they can't keep him.

• Registered Users Posts: 13 ekav

I've found a border collie in Coolock on thursday. She's in good condition, i'd say she's about eight months to a year old. I've been onto the pound and the dspca but nobody has reported her so I'm looking for a home for her. She wouldnt be suited to a family as she's quite nervous, she would need someone who can give her a lot of attention. She's a beautiful dog and with a bit of patience and understanding she would make a great pet. If anyone can help please PM me. Thanks

• Registered Users Posts: 20,991 ✭✭✭✭Stark

Found this guy wandering around Dundrum for a few hours at the weekend.

He was in good condition and wearing a collar so hopefully the owners are looking for him back. Didn't find a name on the collar, gave DSPCA a ring so hopefully they can check out the microchip.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9 Hamelton

Hamelton wrote: »
    Pics of kitten found

Kitten has been reunited with owners :D

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 582 ✭✭✭emmabrighton

Black and white kitten (mostly white) found on University of Limerick campus. It is very friendly but clearly homeless. My flatmate is terrified of cats so I cannot keep it, if anyone wants to give him/her a good home can you PM me please? I don't want to put it into the cats and dogs home. http://www.horseandbreeder.com/IMAG0037.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 582 ✭✭✭emmabrighton

Black and white kitten (mostly white) found on University of Limerick campus. It is very friendly but clearly homeless. My flatmate is terrified of cats so I cannot keep it, if anyone wants to give him/her a good home can you PM me please? I don't want to put it into the cats and dogs home. http://www.horseandbreeder.com/IMAG0037.jpg

http://www.horseandbreeder.com/IMAG0041.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 20,991 ✭✭✭✭Stark

Stark wrote: »
    Found this guy wandering around Dundrum for a few hours at the weekend.

He was in good condition and wearing a collar so hopefully the owners are looking for him back. Didn't find a name on the collar, gave DSPCA a ring so hopefully they can check out the microchip.

Dog reunited with owner :)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,487 ✭✭✭franksm

This guy has been hanging around my workplace for a while - he's way too friendly for his own good, is between a year and two years old (estimate), black & white (sunburned to brown though), green eyes. Looks like he has been neutered.

Lots of green space here at Grange Castle, so he could have come in from Adamstown, Lucan (Griffeen) or Clondalkin

**Actually, it might be a girl :-/ Also its fur markings may be naturally brown, black and white rather than sunburned black & white.

WP_000433.jpg

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,941 ✭✭✭caseyann

<snip>

The purpose of this thread is for pets you personally have either lost or found. It is not for linking to websites with lists of dogs that are in pounds.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 3,572 ✭✭✭msg11

Stolen dog...

http://www.facebook.com/media/set/?set=a.10150366983006718.403491.533936717&type=1

292826_10150366983036718_533936717_10496107_1872300_n.jpg

Somebody broke into a car in Ballawley lodge, in Sandyford/Dundrum area this Thursday evening (1.9.2011) between 8.30pm and 8.50pm.

All they took was my beloved 1 year old rescued whippet, Liberty Bell (Libby), her tan brown leather collar and a black lead rope. LIBBY IS NEUTERED, SO SHE IS NOT ABLE TO REPRODUCE PUPPIES.

She is easy to recognize, as she is black, a small white mark on her chest, but most importantly she is missing her right front leg, which was amputated approx 4 months ago, when she was rescued and subsequently brought to the ISPCA in Longford before being re-homed with me.

Please can you help? If you have any information on my invalid dog, please contact

Stepaside Garda Station at 01 6665700

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2 karenlynch2011

lost-dog-on-03-sep-2011-in-killaloe-co-clare-d2806

English springer spaniel, Brown and white, female, 2 years old. lost in the killaloe to ogonnelloe area of county clare on the 3rd of september 2011. any info please contact karen on 0871628044

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2 karenlynch2011

english springer spaniel, female, brown and white, 2 years old. lost in killaloe to ogonnelloe are in county clare on the 3rd of september 2011. any info please call karen on 0871628044

• Registered Users Posts: 599 ✭✭✭jinxycat

Hi I was watching tv last night when I heard something crying outside the sitting window. I went to investigate and there it was, a beautiful black kitten. It looks well looked after and has a collar but no details on it.

She's very friendly, roughly 3 to 4 months old, black in colour with some markings. She was found in the trim road area.

Please feel free to pm me if you think it's yours.

Have done a few door to door calls, put up posters in some of the local shops that allow them.

• Registered Users Posts: 558 ✭✭✭fathersymes

Putting this up for a friend, this dog lost in Phoenix Park area last night Tuesday 6th at approximately 7pm. He's tried all the usual pounds DSPCA already.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 23,862 ✭✭✭✭January

302488_1996833885628_1386908000_1799540_1623785608_n.jpg

Found outside Finglas Library today. He's pretty young and healthy, really friendly and playful. He's not neutered. He had no collar on either.

• Registered Users Posts: 599 ✭✭✭jinxycat

jinxycat wrote: »
    Hi I was watching tv last night when I heard something crying outside the sitting window. I went to investigate and there it was, a beautiful black kitten. It looks well looked after and has a collar but no details on it.

She's very friendly, roughly 3 to 4 months old, black in colour with some markings. She was found in the trim road area.

Please feel free to pm me if you think it's yours.

Have done a few door to door calls, put up posters in some of the local shops that allow them.

Has been re-united with its owners, so happy ending for all but will iss her, she got on great with the dogs :)

• Registered Users Posts: 106 ✭✭sweetnjuicy

Hey guys, Found a beautiful black kitten with white markings yesterday, shes roughly 4 months old or so, very affectionate and purrs the min you go near her, just uploaded pics of her. Am going to do some door to door in the area tonight to see if anyone owns her cuz she hadnt been out for long by the looks of it and she barely knew what to do with dogs trying to get her. She was found in the blackpool area of Cork near Dinos, if this is your kitty please pm me as Im 8 months pregnant so cant keep her as I've already got 3 moggies of my own and I'm afraid to let her out as theres a good few dogs around and I fear for her.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,758 ✭✭✭funnyname

Hanging around our house (Clarinbridge area) now for the last 3 weeks, no joy with Galway cat rescue or Galway SPCA. Probably been dumped in the area.

Around a year or 2, seems very domesticated, probably neutered.

We've been feeding it as it's a nice cat however we don't want a cat and would like to move it on, any one got any suggestions other than bringing it to the vet to put it down?

• Registered Users Posts: 4 Bivers

Hi, we found a budgie near applewood swords. It has a ring and number. We would like to get it home. Is anyone out their looking for their feathered friend.

• Advertisement
  • Hosted Moderators Posts: 3,331 ✭✭✭Splinter

Kitten lost in the Santry area of dublin, hes about 6 months old (maybe slightly more) and isn't wearing a collar.

• Registered Users Posts: 436 ✭✭eeyore2502

Hi Guys we found a small puppy in the Tallaght area yesterday evening, we took it in, so anyone missing a small puppy, think it could be a jack russell please contact me.

TWO JACK RUSSELL TERRIERS TAKEN/LET LOOSE

Our two JRT's were taken (side entrance to the garden was open when we got home today) or let loose from our back garden today in Mulhuddart, Dublin 15.

Star is a 3 year old male and Buffy is around the same age but female.

Star can be very nervous around people he doesn't know but Buffy will give love to anyone... Please if you see them contact me, they are beloved family pets. Buffy recently gave birth to a litter of pups and while they are all re homed she was producing milk up until very recently.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 532 ✭✭✭dolallyoh

Found at 2pm today. For a min I thought it was the Santry one above but alas markings are wrong also doubt this one is more than 3 months old. Tame, doubt its from very far away.

Kitten Claimed by owner

Buffy was found this morning in Tyrellstown, some lovely woman took her in and rang a vet in the area to see if anybody had reported it missing...

Still no sign of Star but have a couple of leads from the pound (two people have rang with descriptions matching him) and an idea of the general area he could be in if he did go with Buffy...

So glad Buffy has been found, fingers crossed Star isn't too long away from being back home.

Still no sign of owners for the pup we took in on Sunday, hate to think that someone is upset about this missing puppy. We have brought it to be checked at the vet for microchip but no luck.

Have you got a picture of the puppy? How old is it approx??

The vet reckons it is about 4 or so months old.

Both Buffy and Star are now home safe and sound :)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 48 rossy1044

Our 2 tabby cats have gone missing in the Bray, Wicklow area. They were temporarily staying with family so may have tried make there way back to there home in Kildare. Pics are attached. If anyone sees them send us a PM

Advertisement