Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Lost and Found thread. **No Personal Contact Details **

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 373 ✭✭mufflets2

Im minding this Dog
    found In Balrothery Today 08/06/2012

2012-06-08 20.36.31.jpg

David 087

• Registered Users Posts: 120 ✭✭dealornodeal23

Hi RWhyatt, my familys dog ... a brown and white male springer spaniel has been missing from the Wilton area since Wednesday night. He has a brown face and answers to the name Prince. We are very anxious to find him and have searched everywhere. If you think this is him, can you please contact me on . Many thanks, Val

hope its the one good luck let us know

• Registered Users Posts: 1 Munsterbelle

Thanks ... I hope so. Fingers crossed :)

Thanks ... I hope so. Fingers crossed :)

So happy for you

please help us find this dog she was last seen in superquinn Knocklyon on Saturday June 9 at 7pm let us know if you see or hear anything thank you

20paib.jpg

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 28 ancl

This little man followed me home this morning at 0630 from the Penny Hill pub, Ballyowen Castle shopping centre.

found_dog+smaller_pic.jpg

I've posted an advert on lostandfoundpets.ie, has collar with no id tag, tail has been docked, appears friendly, not sure of his age ( < 2 years ? ) Currently asleep on my landing.

Have telephoned the Lucan Garda and left details in the chance the owners call them, just waiting on the SDCC dog warden to open and will call them.

Rgds
    Andy

• Registered Users Posts: 566 ✭✭✭Greyfoot

Seen a white coloured Golden Retriever wandering around in the Castleknock area. He seemed friendly enough, tried to follow two schoolgirl but then decided not to.

Greyfoot wrote: »
    Seen a white coloured Golden Retriever wandering around in the Castleknock area. He seemed friendly enough, tried to follow two schoolgirl but then decided not to.

Can you look at the post from dealornodeal23 that I posted yesterday at 23:10 please?sounds similar.

• Registered Users Posts: 566 ✭✭✭Greyfoot

Can you look at the post from dealornodeal23 that I posted yesterday at 23:10 please?sounds similar.

Well, the dog I've seen was more whiteish coloured as far as I remember. He(?) was strolling down near the Tower Rd., College Park area.

Greyfoot wrote: »
    Well, the dog I've seen was more whiteish coloured as far as I remember. He(?) was strolling down near the Tower Rd., College Park area.

Ok if she is still in the area where u saw her u mite let me know thanks for being helpful

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,413 ✭✭✭Toulouse

ancl wrote: »
    This little man followed me home this morning at 0630 from the Penny Hill pub, Ballyowen Castle shopping centre.

found_dog+smaller_pic.jpg

I've posted an advert on lostandfoundpets.ie, has collar with no id tag, tail has been docked, appears friendly, not sure of his age ( < 2 years ? ) Currently asleep on my landing.

Have telephoned the Lucan Garda and left details in the chance the owners call them, just waiting on the SDCC dog warden to open and will call them.

Rgds
    Andy

Reclaimed from the pound, well done Andy!

• Registered Users Posts: 16 master1

OUR 8 MONTH OLD BLACK AND WHITE HUSKY WENT MISSING TODAY IN THE CABINTEELY AREA AT 1 O CLOCK . HE WAS SPOTTED AT 3 AGAIN IN THE AREA BUT NOT SEEN SINCE . PLEASE SHARE THIS AND HELP ME FIND HIM. ANY INFORMATION PLEASE CALL JOHN: OR CONTACT CABINTEELY/KILL O THE GRANGE GARDA STATION . THANKS

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,154 ✭✭✭Dolbert

Dolorous wrote: »
    Hi all,

Our ginger & white tom cat has been missing since 21st July 2010. He's 15 months old and not neutered so we're hoping he is just gone on an extended ramble and will find his way home. He's missing from the Newtown area of Maynooth. He's gone for a few days before but it's been a week now so we're getting a bit worried. He has a white body with ginger head, 'moustache', back spots and tail. We tamed him from a wild kitten so he's a bit wary of strangers, but if you see him at all please let me know, thanks.

https://us.v-cdn.net/6034073/

https://us.v-cdn.net/6034073/

Just a quick update on this! Well our cat never came back, and eventually we had to move house so we never knew what had happened to him. There were quite a few bigger males around who we suspected of chasing him away.

This morning we spotted him in a garden just down the road, looking very well fed and pleased with himself! It was definitely him as he has very distinctive markings. There was a little girl with him who probably owns him now. Seems like he landed on his feet, as cats tend to do!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,487 ✭✭✭franksm

Wow ! Bet you didn't know whether to laugh or cry.

The cat may well have recognised you or your voice if you had gone over, but that wouldn't have been the fairest thing to happen in the circumstances.

Glad he's landed on his feet, as you say !

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,154 ✭✭✭Dolbert

It was lovely to see him after all this time, we always hoped he'd find someone to feed him as he's such a friendly character! We've since adopted two of his younger siblings from the next litter, luckily they stayed with us ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 3 thig

Simba a female tortoise shell coloured cat is missing from Fernsbridge in Monasterevin Kildare, last seen on Saturday night. She was recently neutered so would have a short shaven patch on her side. Please god she turns up as a 3 year old boy misses her lots and me too :(

thig wrote: »
    Simba a female tortoise shell coloured cat is missing from Fernsbridge in Monasterevin Kildare, last seen on Saturday night. She was recently neutered so would have a short shaven patch on her side. Please god she turns up as a 3 year old boy misses her lots and me too :(

u should post this in catsaid.org and lostandfoundpets.ie

Thanks Dealornodeal

• Closed Accounts Posts: 32 123MEE

This is from the Louth forum, Beagle found

http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=2056674469

• Registered Users Posts: 1,498 ✭✭✭Tipperary animal lover

Dolorous wrote: »
    Just a quick update on this! Well our cat never came back, and eventually we had to move house so we never knew what had happened to him. There were quite a few bigger males around who we suspected of chasing him away.

This morning we spotted him in a garden just down the road, looking very well fed and pleased with himself! It was definitely him as he has very distinctive markings. There was a little girl with him who probably owns him now. Seems like he landed on his feet, as cats tend to do!
    Hi dolorous, good to here it ended ok....maybe you weren't feeding him probably and he said feck it ;) only messing.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 998 ✭✭✭dharma200

Staffordshire Dog missing today from Fr Griffen Avenue Galway:

URGENT. Tan coloured female staffie missing from Fr Griffen Ave area. She is spayed and microchipped. Photo to follow. Please call 086-8298501 if you see her. Please secure her if you do find her and call this number ASAP. Owners are devastated. Please SHARE this post.

• Registered Users Posts: 998 ✭✭✭dharma200

Staffordshire Dog missing today from Fr Griffen Avenue Galway:

URGENT. Tan coloured female staffie missing from Fr Griffen Ave area. She is spayed and microchipped. Photo to follow. Please call 086-8298501 if you see her. Please secure her if you do find her and call this number ASAP. Owners are devastated. Please SHARE this post.

Simba has been found safe and sound thank god. I had posted this on an animal rescue page on facebook and a woman from the same housing estate posted saying she seen her at her doorstep the other night. I went on a mission and found her in a front garden under a hedge, not far from home at all. She just got confused and lost her way poor pet. She's all snug and fed and watered, my 3 yr old son is only delighted :)

• Registered Users Posts: 11 lorraine22ie

Hi everyone,

My black and white male cat has been missing from the Bohermore area of Galway since the 18 June. He's 8 months old, recently neutered and this is the first time he's ever wandered off.
    He's an indoor cat but does spend a few hours everyday outside but he has always stayed within hearing distance.

I have posted on all of the lost/found websites too. A lady called me today who has seen one of the ads I have posted. She thinks she saw him in the graveyard yesterday, been there a few times today but no luck :(

Would really appreciate people in the area to keep an eye and an ear out, I miss him... Cheers

• Registered Users Posts: 418 ✭✭lebowskilite

Hi all,

My neighbour's lovely cat Peig is missing from Ringsend/South Lotts/Shelbourne area.

I've attached her flyer with her picture and a contact number. Please keep an eye out for her in the area. She does like to go out for a play but at the same time isn't crazy about the rain so we are worried.

Thanks!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,498 ✭✭✭Tipperary animal lover

Simba has been found safe and sound thank god. I had posted this on an animal rescue page on facebook and a woman from the same housing estate posted saying she seen her at her doorstep the other night. I went on a mission and found her in a front garden under a hedge, not far from home at all. She just got confused and lost her way poor pet. She's all snug and fed and watered, my 3 yr old son is only delighted :)

Delighted to here you got simba back, spoil her rotten.

So happy for you and your son Give Simba a hug from me

Hi everyone,

My black and white male cat has been missing from the Bohermore area of Galway since the 18 June. He's 8 months old, recently neutered and this is the first time he's ever wandered off.
    He's an indoor cat but does spend a few hours everyday outside but he has always stayed within hearing distance.

I have posted on all of the lost/found websites too. A lady called me today who has seen one of the ads I have posted. She thinks she saw him in the graveyard yesterday, been there a few times today but no luck :(

Would really appreciate people in the area to keep an eye and an ear out, I miss him... Cheers
    I'll pray to Saint Francis of Assisi a Patron saint of animals that he will be found safe

• Registered Users Posts: 11 Haggis_Dad

hello all.

this is a heartbroken Haggis's dad...
    1st of all I wish to thank "thesandeman" for his promptness in networking for us: thanks man, ye're a gem!!

this is HAGGIS's pic.
    Haggis.jpg

BORDER COLLIE CROSS, MISSING FROM SHANTALLA / RAHOON RD. on Thursday 21st around 9AM.
    Female, about 3year old. Very friendly. if you come across her please try and get hold of her. I repeat, she's VERY friendly and loveable, goes nuts at fetching BALL!

I'm off to cover the west in posters, thanks in advance for yer help / attention.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 11 Haggis_Dad

Also, after speaking with a doggie expert and she said it's not uncommon for dogs to cover long distances in very little time, so I'm kindly asking people living and commuting in the general MONIVEA direction to keep their eyes peeled too, since we've only recently moved into town from there.

cheers.
    H_D

Advertisement