Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Lost and Found thread. **No Personal Contact Details **

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 940 ✭✭✭Tabitharose

troy.jpg

Missing in Mullingar, since 13th July:
    Dog lost, mullingar, Labrador cross, 1 year 4 months old "troy" no collar, some white on chest. Please pm me with any sightings / info

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,880 ✭✭✭Raphael

This girls been visiting us a lot over the last few months, and we've been feeding her since the start of July. She's not chipped, no collar, and the vet thinks she's about 7 years old and spayed. We're pretty sure she's strayed rather than feral, as she was happy to wander up and say Hi. We're in Clonskeagh.

Cat4.jpg
    Cat3.jpg
    Cat2.jpg
    Cat1.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 202 ✭✭foreversky

Dog lost, mullingar, Labrador cross, 1 year 4 months old "troy" no collar, some white on chest. Please pm me with any sightings / info

did u try mullingar dog shelter on fb.theres a pic of black lab on it cant see chest.hope its ur dog

• Registered Users Posts: 940 ✭✭✭Tabitharose

reunited with owner today
    :)

• Registered Users Posts: 6,943 ✭✭✭Cherry Blossom

Can we stop quoting photos on this thread please.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 202 ✭✭foreversky

reunited with owner today
    :)

thats great:D

• Registered Users Posts: 1,125 ✭✭✭amaughan

his name is basil.blue collar on.went missing 2 days ago please let me know if u see him near or around clondalkin red cow area.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,103 ✭✭✭misslt

Hi,

Found this guy outside Boroimhe Shopping Centre in Swords this evening.

He's pretty well groomed and taken care of, both I and the Vet reckon he's a pet. He's not chipped and no collar.

If you know who he belongs to please contact me!

0c600.jpg

Edit - sorry for the size of the picture!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 6,590 ✭✭✭Pigwidgeon

I found a west highland terrier in greystones this even, he's very well behaved and groomed. I've brought him back to my house this evening as I can't get through to the number on his collar! I'll upload a picture later on if I don't hear back from them.

• Registered Users Posts: 911 ✭✭✭engrish?

Dog found in Sallynoggin, no collar, well looked after. I'm sorry the image is upside down and huge - its showing as fine before I upload it....

214262.JPG

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 233 ✭✭Barbieliveshere

My cat Sprinkles has been missing since saturday night in Dunboyne. If anybody sees a tabby and white cat around could they please contact me on this asap. I am quite worried. Thank you.

• Registered Users Posts: 950 ✭✭✭Bettyboop

Got out with my other dog also a shih-tzu while getting digital TV installed in my home this morning.One dog came back 2 hrs later searched high and low for this dog btw dog that came back was neutured other wasnt hearing horror stories about dognapping and used for stud duty etc:(Went missing from Greystones co.wicklow reward offered for safe return.He is chipped and wearing a pinkish collar no tag though.His name is Bowzy and he is 18mths old.

• Registered Users Posts: 950 ✭✭✭Bettyboop

Bettyboop wrote: »
    Got out with my other dog also a shih-tzu while getting digital TV installed in my home this morning.One dog came back 2 hrs later searched high and low for this dog btw dog that came back was neutured other wasnt hearing horror stories about dognapping and used for stud duty etc:(Went missing from Greystones co.wicklow reward offered for safe return.He is chipped and wearing a pinkish collar no tag though.His name is Bowzy and he is 18mths old.
    Found on N11 by a kind lady who handed him in to Ash animal centre:D
    who went to great lengths to unite us again;):)A big thank you to them the Gardai and boards.ie

• Registered Users Posts: 1,159 ✭✭✭stinkle

Dog found in Phibsboro today - my brother found it and I'm getting more info from him and will post pics asap, but it's a black and white male with collar but no ID tag (not sure about breed). Not sure if he's chipped, he's being brought to the vet now

EDIT: he isn't microchipped

ANOTHER EDIT: He's been claimed by his owners, happy ending all round :)

• Registered Users Posts: 1 Phalcorr

I found a black and white cat (female) in my back garden last Wednesday 25th July.

Vet says she's approx 2-3 yrs old.
    She is a very friendly, house trained cat.

I'm attaching a photo of her and hopefully her owners will recognise her.

PM me for details.

• Registered Users Posts: 332 ✭✭Kali_Kalika

Male. Lab Mix approx 9 months old. Found running in the road (narrowly missed being hit by a lorry!) around the Barley Fields area of Monksland Co Roscommon.
    He's with me as I dont want him to do his 4 days in the pound and he's perfectly safe and happy with me and as many people in the area know I have him as possible. I've had him scanned for a micro chip which he does not have. So please if you know this dog or know where he belongs please get in contact! He wasn't wearing a collar or ID tag when I found him (he's wearing a borrowed collar from my pack, so its not his and wont help him get home)

• Registered Users Posts: 2,840 ✭✭✭Arciphel

Found a male marmalade coloured cat about 1 year old in the Littlepace/Clonee area in Dublin 15. Small cat, he has white socks on his 4 paws and white patch on his chin down to his chest. No collar. Very friendly fellow, a complete pet.

• Registered Users Posts: 202 ✭✭encore1

i found a lovely little white cat near the Apple garage in Tralee yesterday afternoon. I'd say it's only about 5/6 months old. has a black flea collar on. quite friendly but does't seem too impressed with other animals...!

Please send me a pm if it's yours or if you know anyone who is missing their kitten

• Registered Users Posts: 22 PeaSoup

Two very malnourished male golden retrievers found Dangan/Bushypark area of Galway. Not neutered and in poor health. dogs.jpegdogs2.jpeg

• Registered Users Posts: 180 ✭✭mystika121

Found in the Bray area, a white male West Highland Terrier with a red collar (no tag). He has been recently clipped.

No Vet open today to check for a microchip.

Please PM me or contact details with Bray Garda Station.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4 Anchorbird

Hi there, I took in a very lost and very wet collie last night, lovely dog but I haven't been able to locate an owner today and no help from Gards or local animal shelters. I am now in a predicament as I am leaving first thing on a trip tomorrow and will either have to set her loose again or....? Any better ideas very very welcome.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,079 ✭✭✭seefin

Anchorbird wrote: »
    Hi there, I took in a very lost and very wet collie last night, lovely dog but I haven't been able to locate an owner today and no help from Gards or local animal shelters. I am now in a predicament as I am leaving first thing on a trip tomorrow and will either have to set her loose again or....? Any better ideas very very welcome.

Where are you living ? Ill post on Facebook and see if a volunteer rescue near you can help out.if cork ill take her

• Registered Users Posts: 180 ✭✭mystika121

mystika121 wrote: »
    Found in the Bray area, a white male West Highland Terrier with a red collar (no tag). He has been recently clipped.

No Vet open today to check for a microchip.

Please PM me or contact details with Bray Garda Station.

Dog Reunited with Owners

• Registered Users Posts: 24 SunnieT

Hi,

Our dog went missing this evening in Walkinstown around the Cherryfield / cromwellsfort road area. He is a Bichon Frise / Westie cross and his name is Sunny. He has a red bandana collar with his name and a phone number on it, we only discovered the phone wasn't working about an hour ago if anyone was trying to call.

Thanks

• Registered Users Posts: 2,032 ✭✭✭Bubblefett

Small male kitten found in Bray area, no collar, not microchipped.
    White but has grey/black blob by left ear and beautiful grey/brown/black tail.
    Very friendly, good with people, lovely kitten!
    Been checked out at vets, has bloody eye and a bad bite on her neck and head, probably been in a cat fight :(
    PM me if you know who owns him! Will post picture later.

427021_10151319748094918_1681672453_n.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 2 edmaur

Anchorbird wrote: »

Hi have u still got this dog if so is it male or female any picture ???

• Registered Users Posts: 822 ✭✭✭Mutz

***Updated 12/8/12: Owner and dog re-united***

12/8/2012. White and Tan male beagle cross. Approx 2 years old. Found in Mulhudddart area of Blanchardstown. Good health. Will be taken to Ashtown Dog Pound on Monday 13/8/2012.

PM me if you know the owner.

• Registered Users Posts: 46 naysayer

Dog found on Tramore beach this evening approx 6.30 pm, near lady's slip.
    See photos below. I will bring him to vet tomorrow to see if he is microchipped, fingers crossed.

If anyone knows anything please contact me here or by pm.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,451 ✭✭✭Delancey

Fair play for making the effort for this guy , he's a fine looking fellow. Hope his owners turn up.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1 Brianhennessy2

Female jack Russell missing from donoughmore north cork , White with tan markings, very timid dog , has pink collar with mini written on it
    <snip> will add photo when I can

Advertisement