Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Lost and Found thread. **No Personal Contact Details **

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 41 AlanPat

Hi,
    Hoping you can help, I've lost our young black Wicklow Collie, answers to the name Max. Friendly dog, lost around the Dublin 5 area. Much loved pet.
    Any help would be appreciated, reply to this thread or DM me.

Thanks,

ALAN.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,132 ✭✭✭Sigma Force

Have you put his photo and details up lost & found and irishanimals.ie and on various rescue FB sites, it can help. If not already radio appeals can help hugely in finding him if you contact various radio stations as there are so many local and bigger stations it's worth getting on to as many as possible plus an ad in the newspapers. Hope he comes home safely.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,943 ✭✭✭Cherry Blossom

Female jack Russell missing from donoughmore north cork , White with tan markings, very timid dog , has pink collar with mini written on it
    <snip> will add photo when I can

If you edit this again to put the phone number back in the post will be deleted and you'll be permanently banned

• Registered Users Posts: 8 Loosi_D

Loosi_D wrote: »
    Found a cat in Walkinstown, Dublin. Tortoiseshell, mostly grey tabby, but she has a white belly and ginher around her face. She's about nine months to a year old. She seems to be in heat (or else she's very loud), so it's quite possible she's not spayed. She's very friendly and has barely left our garden since she first arrived here. We've asked the vet if anyone's been looking for a cat fitting her description, and put a poster up in our local Superquinn, but no-one's come forward yet.

http://i.imgur.com/JvzZU.jpg

Just to update on this, even though it was a while back. We asked around, and put up posters in Superquinn and the vet's, and heard nothing. She's still at our house, and she now has five two-week-old kittens:

tumblr_m8wr86oKI01r4lslto1_500.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 997 ✭✭✭tread_softly

One year old, male, neutered, micro chipped cat gone missing in the Perrystown, Dublin 12 area.

Mainly white except for grey on top of head/ears, grey spot on back, grey patch on right foreleg. Mainly stays indoor/garden so unusual for him to disappear. bit jumpy, of nervous disposition.

On my mobile, can't get a pic to work, I'll post one when I can. Please help us find our kitty :(

EDIT: The little **** just turned up!!! Stayed up most of the night and was up at 6am walking the roads calling him. Planned to put up posters and call to houses today and didn't he just appear in the garden!

He smells like washing powder so we suspect he was trapped in a shed/garage for the night and only got out now, I feel like I'm going to be sick I'm so happy!!! His best friend Jake is delighted to have Finn back and won't stop washing him :D

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 489 ✭✭Pablod

Howdy Folks,

Found this collie type dog this evening -
    Carlow road area of Athy, Kildare

Black with white chest, Brown Collar and yellow lead
    running around our estate with her lead still attached to the collar.
    Only a pup - very playful and seems to play very well with kids

Have a feeling she may have been lost for a while because we gave her some dry dog food and water and she savaged it down...

Please reply to this thread or PM if anyone knows, cheers

picture.php?albumid=584&pictureid=13787

• Closed Accounts Posts: 947 ✭✭✭zef

Female cat found near Mulhuddart village this evening.
    She would be about a year or less, seems very tame. I was looking for my cat in the apts behind us & found her there hiding in a bush, she started crying really loudly when she saw i had cat food and was very hungry, so could be missing a while, also she had what looked like a v. infected eye.
    A lady from CATS AID lives nearby so i brought her to her house , where i found the cat is missing an eye (for about a week, it is healing) .
    She is a brown tabby with slightly longer fur , and white under her chin.
    Owner or offer of a home whole be great. She is with CATS AID now.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 947 ✭✭✭zef

ANOTHER cat found in the same area last night-Mulhuddart D. 15. (crying in the apts behind me)
    Small kitten, about 3-4 months, very loud and the friendliest kitten i have ever met. Black and white markings, unsure of sex.

• Registered Users Posts: 1 angelikaf

Found on 16th August 2012 at 10am.

Male budgie, rather tame, yellow face, breast colouring mostly cobalt blue with a bit of turquoise/sky blue, aged probably between 2 and 5 years.

217577.JPG

• Registered Users Posts: 181 ✭✭Strum

MISSING FRIDAY 17th AUGUST In the Sallynoggin Area. :(

King Charles Spaniel (Tricolour) (Chipped and neutered)
    Very distinctive whiskers. Recently groomed. Black collar but no medal.
    IF FOUND PLEASE PM me.
    Thank you.

smax.jpg

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 11 catzrus

Found Lusk Co. Dublin- someone is missing this little guy, and as he has oil on his paws and belly may have been in engine of car and could have come from anywhere - Found - Male cat, approx 8-9 months old, un-nuetered, not chipped, wearing collar with bell, house trained, Black mark on this head and white tip on his black tail, please msg me if this your cat and if people are on facebook can you please share as i really want to get him home. Thanks

• Registered Users Posts: 164 ✭✭anonanymore

A very young black and white kitten found in our drive last Friday morning (17th).

• Registered Users Posts: 3,849 ✭✭✭condra

dog-looking-for-home-20-aug-2012-in-glasnevin-.jpg

Loving home wanted for this beautiful springer-collie cross. 1 year old female. Very sociable. Non aggressive. Medium size. She was abandoned by her owner.

Send me a PM if you're interested.

• Registered Users Posts: 51 ✭✭martina_670

This cat turned up in my garden on the 23 of Aug, very friendly. Here info and pic.

http://www.lostandfoundpets.ie/ghq3fu

• Registered Users Posts: 9 Talkinpony

Hi all first time poster, long time boards lurker.

Out on Friday (24/08/2012) night bringing my dog out for a walk around the Artane area and was followed home by a female bull terrier. Very friendly well looked after dog, blonde in colour wearing a faded pink collar with no id tags, I have never seen her before around the area.

We held onto her for the night as the Garda couldn't take it on the Friday but dropped her round on the Saturday morning to Coolock Garda Station.

The number of the station is 01 666 4200 if someone reading this thinks they may own her or knows who does.

Will try to upload a picture later.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,331 ✭✭✭lazeedaisy

Wire haired jack russell terrier found
    Castlecomer area
    reckon he is 1 - 2 years old
    covered in fleas and filthy when he was found,
    House trained
    not microchipped
    no collar
    very social,

PM if you know anyone who has lost him

• Registered Users Posts: 9 Talkinpony

Talkinpony wrote: »
    Hi all first time poster, long time boards lurker.

Out on Friday (24/08/2012) night bringing my dog out for a walk around the Artane area and was followed home by a female bull terrier. Very friendly well looked after dog, blonde in colour wearing a faded pink collar with no id tags, I have never seen her before around the area.

We held onto her for the night as the Garda couldn't take it on the Friday but dropped her round on the Saturday morning to Coolock Garda Station.

The number of the station is 01 666 4200 if someone reading this thinks they may own her or knows who does.

Will try to upload a picture later.

• Registered Users Posts: 2 susie loo

these 2 strayed into someones home on the 23/8/12 in the Castledermot area of kildare, please if you know who own them pm me

• Registered Users Posts: 8 Paul.Brazil

Hi,

A kitten came into my front garden in Clondalkin this morning, he/she has a collar (with not contact details) and is very friendly and relaxed - must be a pet.

If anyone lost a kitten in the area please get in touch - or any tips on how to find the owner.

Thanks.

Paul

• Registered Users Posts: 7,447 ✭✭✭Calhoun

Hi All,

lost my cat Boo in Bray about a week ago, she was being house sat while we were on holidays and someone let her out. As we live in Kildare the area was not known to her so she hadn't got a marker to return to.

Boo is a black torty shell in medium size and when she got out she had a pink bell on her.

Please PM me if you find her.

Thanks

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 81 ✭✭RossPaws

We found this boy in Finglas, he's really friendly, but he's blind. Looks a bit like a big beagle.

http://i1138.photobucket.com/albums/n534/EschewObsfucation/FoundDog032.jpg

http://i1138.photobucket.com/albums/n534/EschewObsfucation/FoundDog031.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 40,401 ✭✭✭✭x Purple Pawprints x

Hi everybody,

Just browsing Facebook and saw the following on the LSPCA rescue page.. Copied and pasted straight from the page.

‎** Found ** a snake was found in a ladies garden today in the Mountrath area, Co Laois... If you have lost a snake recently please contact 045 522929/0879311827.

• Registered Users Posts: 166 ✭✭Twoelles

FOUND IN CLONMEL:

Hi,

Has anyone lost a male tabby cat, roughly about 7 months old. He has a collar on but no id. Please pm me

Thank you

• Registered Users Posts: 4,049 ✭✭✭gazzer

Cat missing from Crosserlough, Cavan area.

Peig has been missing for nearly 2 weeks now. At first we where not unduly worried as she loves being outdoors and goes on adventures for days on end. Peig adopted us when we moved into our new house 3 years ago and we have gotten used to her 'independant ways' She has been missing for 3, 5, 7 days at a time and always comes back as if she had only been gone a few minutes. The first few times it happened we where very worried but have gotten used to her going off on her travels.

However this is the longest she has been away and we are really worried. Im hoping she is just snuggled up on somebodys sofa but then I begin to think that she may have been knocked down and is dead. We live in quiet a remote area where there are few houses but lots of fields and small narrow roads. I have been out in the are looking for her but no joy so far.

Anyway I thought I would put a picture of her up here on the off chance that people in the Cavan area may see her and if you do could you please PM me?

Thanks

• Registered Users Posts: 1 thabethe

I had a long hair ginger cat come to my house tonight very hungry and i believe is lost. he has a black collar with my address written on it with the address of new street. please let me know either way if this is your cat. He's obviously come from a home and i would love to return to owner.

Email e_thabethe@hotmail.co.uk

thank you
    Emma

• Registered Users Posts: 14,042 ✭✭✭✭tk123

Found - Male brindle/white staffie this evening (07/09/12). This dog was tied to a tree in Griffith Park in Glasnevin/Drumcondra by two guys in a blue jeep - they parked the jeep on mobhi road, took him in and tied him to a tree with rope then ran out and drove off:mad::mad::mad: I wasn't in a position to take him in :( - he's stressed and wary of other dogs and my dog can be fear agressive so not a good combination. Our local vets have taken him for the weekend.

219917.JPG

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,007 ✭✭✭Dodd

tk123 wrote: »
    Found - Male brindle/white staffie this evening (07/09/12). This dog was tied to a tree in Griffith Park in Glasnevin/Drumcondra by two guys in a blue jeep - they parked the jeep on mobhi road, took him in and tied him to a tree with rope then ran out and drove off:mad::mad::mad: I wasn't in a position to take him in :( - he's stressed and wary of other dogs and my dog can be fear agressive so not a good combination. Our local vets have taken him for the weekend.
    It looks like a lovely dog.

You might want to post in the rehome thread as they obviously don't want it back.

http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=2055626371

Also maybe pm DamagedTrax as he might know someone to take it.

I'm not sure but I think it is EGAR that runs a bull breed rescue so worth a try too.

http://www.egar.ie/ouranimals.html

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 10,259 ✭✭✭✭Melion

If nobody comes forward for him(obviously unlikely since they tied him there) id happily give him a home to keep my female staffie company. Please make sure he doesnt go to a pound because he wont come back out of most of them again.

Feel free to PM me if you want any more info.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,007 ✭✭✭Dodd

Melion wrote: »
    If nobody comes forward for him(obviously unlikely since they tied him there) id happily give him a home to keep my female staffie company. Please make sure he doesnt go to a pound because he wont come back out of most of them again.

Hi Melion.

Will you pm tk123 so he gets your message quick and to try get the dog this weekend before it leaves the vets please.

It's Ok.I pm,ed him your post.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 14,042 ✭✭✭✭tk123

Melion wrote: »

PM sent!

Advertisement