Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Lost and Found thread. **No Personal Contact Details **

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 202 ✭✭foreversky

updated he come bk ;-)this probably a long shot,my cousins terrier went messing since bout 8 this morning .dysart,mullingar area.brown in colour no collar .friendly.

if u see him let me know.little 2 yr boy missing him

he come bk

• Registered Users Posts: 1 Kylia

carolmarx wrote: »
    Missing from the OLD CRATLOE ROAD area in Limerick.. Black and White English Pointer bitch . 51 weeks old. already neutered, extremely friendly , a little timid. ANSWERS TO THE NAME SUZY.
    Went missing ...assumed stolen betwen 5.30 pm and 6.30 pm Friday January 27th form the Old Cratloe road area . Approx 4 miles from Limerick City.
    Wearing collar.
    She was born in our house, has lived here permanently and NEVER strayed once.
    I searched until 11pm last night and again from 8 am this morning until 1.30 .
    I searched Caherdavin, Moyross, Cratloe, Ennis Road and all surrounding areas with no sightings
    IF by any chance a dog of the above description is brought to your attention, I would ask that you contact me at the above e mail address or photo.php?fbid=10150613266767139&set=o.125965017495115&type=1&theater087 2352583 or Evelyn at 087 4187366 or lansline 061 322648 evenings.
    She is badly missed by our entire family....

Hello I know this was ages ago but see this link...Pointer found in the area yours was lost.
    http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=283336375103631&set=a.283336355103633.54151.168496886587581&type=1&theater&notif_t=photo_reply

• Registered Users Posts: 160 ✭✭golfnuts

Puppy missing since yesterday in Santry (Near Astropark)/ area reward offered when found. Name is Nissi female border collie

PM with any info thanks.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,003 ✭✭✭SillyMangoX

Anyone in the Athlone area missing a lurcher pup, looks like whippet x collie, its wandering around the student accommodations making friends. She just got a load of cuddles and ham from 3 very happy student vet nurses. We also taught her to sit. Unfortunately she is not wearing a collar and she looks as though she may have recently been in the vets as her front leg has an injection shave. I hope the right people find her as she is just following anyone around the accommodation, we cannot hold her over night and she followed someone off.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,049 ✭✭✭gazzer

gazzer wrote: »
    Cat missing from Crosserlough, Cavan area.

Peig has been missing for nearly 2 weeks now. At first we where not unduly worried as she loves being outdoors and goes on adventures for days on end. Peig adopted us when we moved into our new house 3 years ago and we have gotten used to her 'independant ways' She has been missing for 3, 5, 7 days at a time and always comes back as if she had only been gone a few minutes. The first few times it happened we where very worried but have gotten used to her going off on her travels.

However this is the longest she has been away and we are really worried. Im hoping she is just snuggled up on somebodys sofa but then I begin to think that she may have been knocked down and is dead. We live in quiet a remote area where there are few houses but lots of fields and small narrow roads. I have been out in the are looking for her but no joy so far.

Anyway I thought I would put a picture of her up here on the off chance that people in the Cavan area may see her and if you do could you please PM me?

Thanks

Just to let you know that Peig turned back up at the weekend after nearly 3 weeks away. Dont know where she was but its a relief to have her back safe and sound.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 370 ✭✭Janine87

My cat is gone missing since yesterday in the Sligo area. I think someone picked him up because he is so people friendly. I hate the way people do that and they think the animal is lost when it's clearly not.
    Let me know if anyone seen him.

• Registered Users Posts: 16,560 ✭✭✭✭Galwayguy35

I came home today to find a little dog on my doorstep.
    He is a friendly little fella but he was very hungry and thirsty.
    He is brown and white, I have no idea what breed he is and noone seems to know where he came from or who he belongs to.

I just hope someone didn't dump him out of a car.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,498 ✭✭✭Tipperary animal lover

Janine87 wrote: »
    My cat is gone missing since yesterday in the Sligo area. I think someone picked him up because he is so people friendly. I hate the way people do that and they think the animal is lost when it's clearly not.
    Let me know if anyone seen him.

Hi Janine any sign of your cat?

• Registered Users Posts: 17 feline_charm

MISSING CAT from Cloch Scoilte area in Barna, Galway. White, long-haired with grey markings. Persian-type mixed breed. No commercial value, but much-missed by his brother and family. Microchipped. See pictures - can look very skinny, dirty and bedraggled when wet. Very Gentle.

http://www.flickr.com/photos/65161545@N03/

UPDATE:
    He has just turned up, hungry, absolutely filthy and smelling of diesel, but physically fine.
    Thank you to anyone who looked at this post.

• Registered Users Posts: 160 ✭✭golfnuts

golfnuts wrote: »
    Puppy missing since yesterday in Santry (Near Astropark)/ area reward offered when found. Name is Nissi female border collie

PM with any info thanks.

Just so everyone knows Nissi was found this evening & re-united with her owner.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 5,148 ✭✭✭PizzamanIRL

• Registered Users Posts: 2 monsta

Hello

our cat, Ruben, went missing from Portobello D.8 (St.Kevin's Road) on Monday night 17th Sept.
    He is a black and brown tabby and is almost 1 year old. He is very friendly. Please see pic attached. He is really missed.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 709 ✭✭✭belongtojazz

Hi All, just had a message from a Facebook friend asking to spread the word, she found a gorgeous little JRT a short while ok outside Fingallians GAA club in Swords. The dog was running in and out of traffic.

She has taken the dog home but her 3 dogs are very upset by her so she is also looking for someone if possible to hold on to her until the owners are found.
    Please PM me if you know the dog or can help her out by holding onto her.

Thanks

• Registered Users Posts: 2,674 ✭✭✭Skatedude

http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=2056761302

Hi.
    Found this cat in my back garden on mon 17th of September on botanic road, glasnevin in dublin.
    Very friendly and beautiful silver grey fur.

It seems to be a house cat and is very frightened of been left outdoors.
    I'll find out if it has a chip in the next day or two.but i wont be able to hold on to it for long as my own cat is very aggressive towards it.

Pm me for info

• Registered Users Posts: 29 carlos D

There was a little black sh-i-tszu type dog in Newbridge today at the bus stop across from Topaz.I wasn't able to help him as I had to get the bus but I kept having to go on the road and bring him back.He was a lovely little dog and had a collar but his tag was missing by the looks of it.He was only about 1 or 2 years old I'd say. If anyone owns him or knows someone who does they should see if he's around there. Hope he's okay,would've brought him with me had I not have had to get the bus to work.

edit: ****szu gets blocked out??? Really? That's ridiculous.

• Registered Users Posts: 1 SMR0205

Hi All. Brown and white Jack Russell Cross missing in Athlone since Monday afternoon. She's about 2.5 years wearing a pinky red collar. Very friendly and last seen in the Drum area. Has quite long legs for a Jack Russell. Any info greatly appreciated.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,724 ✭✭✭pawrick

SMR0205 wrote: »
    Hi All. Brown and white Jack Russell Cross missing in Athlone since Monday afternoon. She's about 2.5 years wearing a pinky red collar. Very friendly and last seen in the Drum area. Has quite long legs for a Jack Russell. Any info greatly appreciated.

Try Moate Dog rescue - a lot of found dogs in Athlone are given in to them.

Also the pound in Longford or Mullingar (forget which town) - some local vets who receive found dogs often send them straight there without waiting to see if the owner calls.

You might also check with the pet farm and schools if near it as the dog may have been attracted by the other animals and people around there.

Best of luck in your search

• Registered Users Posts: 618 ✭✭✭CrazySka

This little guy was sitting outside my door tonight, too small to be out on his/her own yet but no collar, very friendly and relaxed so doubt its a stray, currently chillng on my couch, if you know anyone missing a kitten in Lucan please PM me.

Kitten.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 1,693 ✭✭✭Jack Sheehan

Hey, lost a cat in the leopardstown area, would really appreciate if you could keep an eye out if you're in the area.

Cat
    Lost 28/9/12
    Dark Grey with Black stripes and tan flecks in his coat. Small.
    Lost in the leopardstown area.
    Male, Not Neutered, 4 Months old.
    No collar, not microchipped, only answers to 'cat'

Thanks guys, pm me if you have any info.

• Registered Users Posts: 10 Lucid Lock

This dog de9op3.jpg was found outside the Irish life Beresford building this morning around 11:30 am

Dog is very large, looks like a cross breed, most likely an Alsatian / Rottweiler
    The Dublin City Dog Warden Service was called, unfortunately the doggy had no collar and we couldn't tell if it had been chipped.
    It was taken to the headquarters in Castleknock;

Ashton Dog Pound
    River Road
    Castleknock
    Dublin 15.

Tel; 01 8383236 / 01 8683038

We were told that if the dog’s owner can’t be located in 5 days it will most likely be moved on to some other kennel or put down! :confused:
    I tried ringing around 6 p.m. to see if it had been collected by the owner but the phone lines were closed... so as far as I'm concerned, the search goes on.
    (I'll try again early tomorrow, depending on outcome I'll edit post accordingly)

The dog was in perfect health, seemed very clean and well looked after. Not violent at all, excited but very playful.
    The guy from DCDWS said it probably would have been only a year old, regardless of how huge it was.

If anyone knows someone around Dublin City with a dog like they know has gone missing, PLEASE pass this and the Dog Pound details on.
    Or if by small chance you know if this dog has been claimd by owners, let me know.

Thanks a Mil.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 8,000 ✭✭✭andreac

carlos D wrote: »
    There was a little black sh-i-tszu type dog in Newbridge today at the bus stop across from Topaz.I wasn't able to help him as I had to get the bus but I kept having to go on the road and bring him back.He was a lovely little dog and had a collar but his tag was missing by the looks of it.He was only about 1 or 2 years old I'd say. If anyone owns him or knows someone who does they should see if he's around there. Hope he's okay,would've brought him with me had I not have had to get the bus to work.

edit: ****szu gets blocked out??? Really? That's ridiculous.

Its Shih Tzu anyway, so no wonder it gets blocked out when you have spelled incorrectly.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,882 ✭✭✭fozzle

Saw a lovely yellow canary type bird fly across the road from Kilcohan Greyhound Park to the top gate of the Ursuline in Waterford today. If someone is looking for their bird the trees in the Ursuline might be a good place to start. Hope he gets reunited with his family.

• Registered Users Posts: 22 Timmi

Found in Maynooth today
    Small terrier-type
    Black, brown and white
    Red collar
    Found on NUI Maynooth campus

Reunited with owner

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 769 ✭✭✭Twoandahalfmen

Hi My cat has been missing since yesterday morning around baldoyle if any finds/sees him please pm me

his collar is now green not blue as in the pic

• Registered Users Posts: 362 ✭✭Fluffybums

Missing 5 year old neutered, white and tortoiseshell cat. Went missing on the evening of Sunday 23rd September from Stoneyford, Co.Kilkenny. She normally doesn't wander far and is very spoilt, she has been know to get into cars but is generally a bit of a coward so would not be expected to hang around long. This is a bit of a long shot, she could have got into a car boot, curled up a and slept and might not have been noticed for a while. If you have seen her please let me know.
    Thank you.
    http://http://www.flickr.com/photos/fluffybums/8072439221/in/photostream/

http://http://www.flickr.com/photos/fluffybums/8072433655/in/photostream/

• Registered Users Posts: 1 jay_k47

Hi all has anyone come across a short hair brown and white female pointer collie cross. she went missing from the clancy strand area in limerick friday at 2pm. she is quite shy and answers to the name Flo.
    thanks
    J

• Registered Users Posts: 6,700 ✭✭✭Mountainsandh

Mods feel free to move if wrong spot, just noticed this on my Facebook, thought this might be an appropriate spot to share ?

Posted by Mo Chara Animal Rescue :
    Gardi stopped a vehicle in a routine check on Fridsy night and discovered over 20 dogs including Springers, JRT's, Shih Tzu's and Poms all dogs are presumed stolen..They are now in the Limerick dog pound who can be contacted on 061 309604.. Please share this post and help reunite these dogs.

• Registered Users Posts: 307 ✭✭Orlaladuck

[IMG][/img]foj2gh.jpg
    [IMG][/img]30to2rq.jpg
    Found a 4-5 month old female Jack Russel puppy wandering around outisde Topaz off the M50 near IKEA in Ballmun on Sunday 14th of October. No microchip or any identification except for a black and silver collar.

PM me for contact details

EDIT: Sorry the pics are huge D:!

• Registered Users Posts: 375 ✭✭KingIsabella

Anyone lose a big mothertrucker of a white shepard in Cork?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 9 Doris..

Male yorkie found last weekend in the Palmerstown / Ballyfermot area.
    He is really friendly, but unfortunately I cannot find the owner as he is not micro chipped...
    I reckon he is about 5/6 years old..

Can people please spread the word and PM me if anyone know sof the owner..

Thanksphoto.JPG

Advertisement