Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Lost and Found thread. **No Personal Contact Details **

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 600 ✭✭✭PurplePrincess

Anyone recognise this dog? Its been running loose around the Hamlet Lane area of Balbriggan since yesterday (Thur22Nov) Has injured back leg. Very friendly. Looks young. Has a white patch on its chest.

[IMG][/img]photo-9-1.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 737 ✭✭✭cltt97

Friendly young slim ginger cat. Very playful, was found running across the road a few times, running towards people trying to get into their houses, seemed confused and was at risk of being hit by a car, so I took her in. Wears a blue/greyish collar, looks like a flea collar.
    Isn't massively keen on Whiskas, but likes dry food.

OWNER FOUND!

• Registered Users Posts: 683 ✭✭✭JazzyJ

Might be nothing at all but anyway - I was up the top of three rock mountain this afternoon around 2:30pm/3pm - on the upper mountain bike trail, when a what looked to be a German Shepherd or similar type dog (I'm not that good with dog types!) was coming down the trail against me.

He didn't look to have a collar on, and was very shy - couldn't get close to him to check. When I did approach him he took off on down the mountain back towards the aerials.

Hopefully he'll find his home or owner.

• Registered Users Posts: 295 ✭✭fattymuatty

Male siamese cat missing in Loughrea, Co Galway. Simon is a much loved part of our family and we are desperate to see his return. He is currently on medication for an illness so it is important that we find him soon.
    SySy-1.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 18 opensesamee

We have found a male husky in the West Limerick area. He is Brown and white and very friendly but can't stay with us.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 8 johnno1958

2 Golden Retrievers, dog and bitch. Dog 15 months old. Bitch 2 1/2 yrs old. Family pets. Any info most welcome. Dog answers to name "Lir", bitch is "Casey"

Thanks.

• Registered Users Posts: 14,042 ✭✭✭✭tk123

johnno1958 wrote: »
    2 Golden Retrievers, dog and bitch. Dog 15 months old. Bitch 2 1/2 yrs old. Family pets. Any info most welcome. Dog answers to name "Lir", bitch is "Casey"

Thanks.

Where abouts are you? There's a male retriever in Dunboyne pound?

• Registered Users Posts: 8 johnno1958

tk123 wrote: »
    Where abouts are you? There's a male retriever in Dunboyne pound?

Listerlin in South Kilkenny. Thanks.

• Registered Users Posts: 4 Yuriy

Big white CAT FOUND in Tallaght area, Belgard Heights. One eye blue and one yellow. I have been feeding it for at least one week but cannot let it into the house because of having a newborn baby.

• Registered Users Posts: 690 ✭✭✭Lorrs33

Tan coloured boxer wandering around the Sundale area of Jobstown, Tallaght. Looks like he's owned. Unfortunately we couldn't take him in because of our own animals. If anyone thinks he sounds familiar, please PM me. I'm afraid to call the dog warden because I know they'll put him down after five days.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,413 ✭✭✭Toulouse

Lors call the warden. There's a good rescue working with that pound, very low pts rate. He might be reclaimed, rehomed from the pound or at the very least taken into rescue. Better than straying around in this weather at risk of all sorts.

• Registered Users Posts: 16 ChrissySarah

Hi, I found these two kittens during the week... Sadly I think they were dumped... I can't mind them for much longer as I'm in rented accomodation and already have a cat, so if anyone is interested in them PM me please...

• Registered Users Posts: 690 ✭✭✭Lorrs33

Toulouse wrote: »
    Lors call the warden. There's a good rescue working with that pound, very low pts rate. He might be reclaimed, rehomed from the pound or at the very least taken into rescue. Better than straying around in this weather at risk of all sorts.

Apologies, I meant to post this last week. It turns out the dog belonged to a neighbour so he's safe and sound :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5 72Marian

Found Black Cat, Southern Road, Cork City, on Tuesday 11 December 2012. We think she's female, but is very nervous, does not want to be handled, and badly needs to be reunited with her owner. She appeared to have a leg injury last night as a result of being hit by a car, but this seems to have cleared up today. She is low sized, maybe under a year old, very thick fur. Please PM me if you are/know her owner.

• Registered Users Posts: 28 traci doyle

if anyone sees bubbles please call the number on ad http://www.donedeal.ie/for-sale/lostandfound/4272564 missing for past ten days usually too lazy to walk from one room to another and hasnt wandered in seven years but was stolen once before :( praying for safe return

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 170 ✭✭Oh hai

Dog found on the Celbridge Road in Maynooth on Sunday. No microchip, no collar, not neutered. Male, thought to be around 4 years old and possibly a mix of a Pomeranian/JRT.

med_1355232915.jpeg

Please PM

• Registered Users Posts: 1,846 ✭✭✭barbiegirl

Husky type dog, no collar, very friendly, found wandering on Nurney Road, Monasterevin, Co. Kildare. PM me if you think you know who owns it. I'll try to add a photo

• Registered Users Posts: 4 Yuriy

White cat found in Tallaght, one eye blue,one yellow. Please contact me by PM.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,001 ✭✭✭MaeveD

Lost from Stepaside.
    Minke is a three legged short haired tabby with a white spot on her back. She is missing from Stepaside since Wednesday 5th December. She is very nervous around people she doesn't know. She is chipped and neutered and about 4 years old but has a very slight build. If you have any information please message me

• Registered Users Posts: 358 ✭✭carleigh

Female Springer Spaniel (possibly Springer/Cocker cross) found in Kilrush, Co. Clare. No collar, very frightened. She has a warm bed and food for the night, I will be bringing her to the vet first thing to see if she is chipped. If you know this dog or her owner, please PM me.

Owner Found! Delighted to report the Spot the Sprocker has been reunited with her owner, who collected her in his van accompanied by her 5 doggie brothers and sisters :)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,577 ✭✭✭Reg'stoy

Between myself and a couple of other people we managed to catch a small toy dog which was obviously scared, cold and lost in Newbridge Farm and House this morning the 18th of december.

The poor wee thing was terrified and very, very cold. The dog, had no collar on but seemed to be looking for a car, we left a car door open which it hopped into thankfully as it would not come near us. The staff at Newbridge house took it in, so hopefully it is just 'lost' and not abandoned.

If anyone knows of a dog lost around the Donabate area, this dog had to be local as it could not due to its size get much furthur, they can ring Newbridge House at 01-8436534.

I've been asked not to give the gender or breed of dog, as unbelievably some people claim dogs based on these facts and then sell them on or breed them.

233208.jpg

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,687 ✭✭✭✭jack presley

Saw this guy on Broadsheet.ie. He's in the vets in Santry today but going to the pound tomorrow. Hopefully someone will claim him/her

http://www.broadsheet.ie/2012/12/18/we-dont-normally-do-this-%E2%80%93-christmas-puppy-edition/

Edit- owner found apparently!

• Registered Users Posts: 33 Spanglished

jesssm.jpg

5 year old Female Black Lab missing in Doughiska/Merlin Woods area, Galway since late last night (18th).
    Microchipped. Wearing black collar with white cartoons (no tags unfortunately).
    Little bit chubby!

Searching everywhere, desperate to find her.
    Any help would be really appreciated

• Registered Users Posts: 1,846 ✭✭✭barbiegirl

barbiegirl wrote: »
    Husky type dog, no collar, very friendly, found wandering on Nurney Road, Monasterevin, Co. Kildare. PM me if you think you know who owns it. I'll try to add a photo

here are some photos we took

• Registered Users Posts: 1,577 ✭✭✭Reg'stoy

Just an update on the toydog found in Newbridge House, the Vet reckon that the poor wee thing would not have survived the night had we not managed to get her. The poor thing was only 3kgs and obviously had been abandonded but the lovely Lady from Newbridge House has fostered her untill a caring home is found.

I would just like to thank the Lady above and the park rangers in newbridge House for helping us catch her and giving a very cold and frightened dog a second chance.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,400 ✭✭✭Caroline_ie

• Registered Users Posts: 806 ✭✭✭pokertalk

Husky bitch found in palmerstown area still has collar on looks well looked after about 1 year old please pm me

• Registered Users Posts: 806 ✭✭✭pokertalk

owner has being found

• Registered Users Posts: 270 ✭✭snoman

STAFFIE PUP FOUND ON BALLINLOUGH ROAD, CORK

I found, or rather he found me, a 6-month old?? staffie pup on the ballinlough road in Cork. Blue collar, no tag. Predominently tan with a white stripe running down his nose.

Owners have reclaimed dog.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,464 ✭✭✭snollup

sorry, wrong thread

Advertisement