Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Lost and Found thread. **No Personal Contact Details **

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3 missingangel

Hello, a friends GSP is missing from Yorkshire, England. She disappeared on 6/12 and there has been no sign of her since so we are trying to spread the word as far and wide hoping that someone might find her. She has a Dog Lost page http://www.doglost.co.uk/dog_blog.php?dogId=45978 and a Facebook page https://www.facebook.com/FindMissingAngel There is a £3000 for her safe return. I'd be very grateful if you would share this.

• Registered Users Posts: 67 ✭✭timshel.

Found

• Registered Users Posts: 3,181 ✭✭✭bryaner

Hi all

Our prized kitty twinkle has been missing for 4 days now, she's 7 and is very much a house cat, we live in Beaufort place Navan.

Thanks in advance of any help.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 3,132 ✭✭✭SRFC

66721_2678265413876_511070015_n.jpg

Seen this on a friends fb page found at the pheonix park at Chapelizard area.

Bitch btw.

• Moderators, Education Moderators Posts: 2,281 Mod ✭✭✭✭angeldaisy

A beautiful collie has been found in Limerick (ballyneety area). He is approx 6mths old and is very handsome and friendly, he's a bit shy but sweet.
    He is thin, but seems clean and well groomed.
    If anyone has lost them can they please let me know
    Thanks
    541786_4485581329998_2019749294_n.jpg

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 337 ✭✭Green Hand Guy

My sister found this dog running around in traffic on the Malahide Road. No collar, not chipped and no owner found so far. Seeking the original owner or anyone else who can take him off my parents' hands ASAP. He's very playful and good tempered.

Zja9m.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 866 ✭✭✭Rockiemalt

Thomas, large ginger and white 3 yr old male , microchipped with
    a green collar in dublin 16, knocklyon area never came home for his dinner this evening...he's 7kg...he usually loves dinner :(

400081_10151651651712741_1371723255_n.jpg?dl=1

• Registered Users Posts: 954 ✭✭✭ComeraghBlue

Hello

our much loved family cat is missing for over 24 hours and she's pretty much a fully indoor cat just goes out for a wee and a little wander most days never gone for more than an hour.

She has gone missing from our home on Barrack street near the junction of Bandon Road in Cork City.

She's over 1 year old called Kitty and is black with a white patch near the lower belly area and was wearing a pink collar.

We desperately want to find her! A small reward is offered for this much loved pet.

• Registered Users Posts: 13 TimmyTank

Folks,
    I found a dog last night as I was out walking my own close to Coolock Village. It's a black and white border collie, very friendly and definitely use to people. If anyone knows anyone that's missing a dog can you point them in my direction and I'll pm them.
    Cheers

• Registered Users Posts: 1,196 ✭✭✭quaalude

Update - he's been found, all's well
    ---
    My friend's cat Mugs is missing - on Heytesbury Street in Dublin 8, just off South Circular Road.
    He's about 3 years old, all-white, large in size but slim, and very friendly.

If you live around there, I'd really appreciate it if you could check your shed or garden - please PM me if you have any info.
    ---
    Update - he's been found, all's well

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,441 ✭✭✭pampootie

Found female dog in Bandon Cork on Saturday. Brown and white, possibly beagle cross. Very quiet and tame, very thin. PM me please if you recognise her.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,523 ✭✭✭spurscormac

Dog returned home.

• Registered Users Posts: 7 Dzien

Little black cat found wandering in Raheen industrial estate this afternoon evening. ( 15/1/2013)

Black all over, bright clear green eyes. Very friendly and tame and seemed lost.

Female ( as far as I can tell)

Surely this little girl is owned, please PM if you have any info.

• Registered Users Posts: 81,220 ✭✭✭✭biko

Found by some neighbours on the 11th.

No pics yet.

• Registered Users Posts: 221 ✭✭Kitty-kitty

Lost last night from Palatine Square, Arbour Hill / Stoneybatter area. Ginger cat that answers best to tongue clicking. His name is Cyrus, he's two and a half years old, chipped and neutered. He is an indoor cat and is not wearing a collar.

76781_176035479079172_3301739_n.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 4 everyonesname

UPDATE DOG FOUND

Lost dog in Renmore area.

Brown Terrier mix called Ben.

Quite old, nervous disposition. Very friendly.

http://i1113.photobucket.com/albums/k518/neencrochet/Ben_zps69ec7ca5.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 1,780 ✭✭✭alie

There is a golden cocker/springer wandering up and down the Grange Road, it is quite aggressive and would not let me near.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,028 ✭✭✭✭--LOS--

Black/white cat found Phibsboro area near Blessington St park

b9OBn9i.jpg

It was crying outside my apartment door today, it ran in when I opened the door so it is obviously quite a friendly cat. I came back out with food for it and met the woman across the way also bringing it food. It was let back outside afterwards, I've two girl cats that need to be neutered asap so I can't let it in, and I'm not sure if this cat is a boy or girl. It has some hair missing from its nose, quite thin, no collar, looks like it has been outside for a good while so I really hope it wasn't abandoned.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,028 ✭✭✭✭--LOS--

Thanks to kittykitty for spotting Simon (above) on the catsaid site, he returned to my house today and has just been reunited with his owner :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,743 ✭✭✭blatantrereg

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 2,743 ✭✭✭blatantrereg

• Registered Users Posts: 2,032 ✭✭✭Bubblefett

Found!
    This large collie type dog was found in bray today. Very friendly (though was terrified of cars), well fed but in need of a brushing.
    Desperate to get him home/to a new home as my dog is nervous of big dogs so can't keep him long (he's staying with a friend tonight).
    Collar but no tag and can't check microchip til tomorrow when the vets open

549877_10151645577404918_14059250_n.jpg

EDIT: this dog is now booked to go to ash rescue on Sunday but desperately needs someone to foster him until then. I've no where to keep him :( If anyone can help please let me know!

• Registered Users Posts: 1 Shmeefa

Small collie (I think!) dog found on Sunday [January 27] beside the Ringsend toll bridge (East link) on the south side. We've looked after her since then. The vet says she is probably about 2 years old and really well looked after but they don’t know her. We rang the gardai, the pound and the DSPCA and put ads up everywhere we can online, including lost.ie. We’ve also put posters up all around and talked to people in the area in case someone recognised her. She really is a lovely well behaved dog and very well trained. She’s cuddly and affectionate and must be missing her family, and they her.We really can’t keep her because of where we live though we’d love to. The best thing for her would be to find her family again.

Her owner might not be online much but she is such a friendly memorable dog that someone may recognise her.

• Registered Users Posts: 370 ✭✭R0C

Stunningly beautiful pure white cat found last night in Claremorris, Co. Mayo.

About a year old. Male. Extremely friendly.

Was quite dirty and extremely distressed when found.

If anyone knows the cat or owner, please contact me here.

• Registered Users Posts: 115 ✭✭Lisa78

There was a dog wandering around near the church in Duleek this morning and just wanted to post this in case anyone is looking for him/her. It's a small husky looking dog, looks well cared for, with a collar and a disc on it. I didn't get to see if there was a number. The dog came across from the green at the church, along the foot path by the bus stop, and crossed over the road heading down towards the library at about 06.55. Hopefully he'll make his own way home, but I'd hate to think of him getting knocked down if he's out on the roads.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,468 ✭✭✭DylanJM

Small female jack russell found in Barnageera (between Skerries and Balbriggan) Co.Dublin. Found on the night of the 30th of January. She has red collar without a name or number. She's got a white body with a bit of brown on her face. She also has a very short tail and is very friendly. Please PM if you can help find the owner.

Thanks.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,413 ✭✭✭Toulouse

Found safe and well thanks to the eagle eyes of a lady on Facebook!

• Registered Users Posts: 1 HFMG

Missing from the Coldwood area of Craughwell / Athenry, Co Galway, since the afternoon of Wednesday 30th January. A 3 year old male black Labrador cross, has a name-tag with phone number, and a navy bandana around his neck. Pics attached. Any help would be very much appreciated. Thank you.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,778 ✭✭✭up for anything

Blaze is a 12 year old Golden Labrador who went missing in Kilkenny town on 16 January. He is easily recognised by the very noticeable eczema on both of his back legs with hair loss and therefore would stand out from other labs. He didn't have his collar on when he went AWOL. His family really miss him so much and there is a reward for information leading to his return.

BLAZEthedog_zps3a8af3ab.jpg

BLAZE-D_zps0f5f3bbe.jpg

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,850 ✭✭✭CrowdedHouse

Just on the off chance someone is looking there are two dogs straying in Borris in Ossory.

One Black with bits of white and the other is Brown/Redish both mixed breed about Labrador size.

The people in the Costcutter shop are kind of keeping an eye on them, the brown lad hasn't any road sense.

Both have collars but no tags

In the name of God people put a tag with your number on your dog

Seven Worlds will Collide

Advertisement