Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Lost and Found thread. **No Personal Contact Details **

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 449 ✭✭howyanow

owner told me the dog had been found.panic over

• Registered Users Posts: 6,700 ✭✭✭Mountainsandh

**owner found **

just sharing this here on the offchance ... will post in Waterford co forum too :
    from WLRFM

Syberian husky found in Dungarvan, The Gardai there
    have him so if its your dog or you know who's it might be you can contact them
    on 058 48600

• Registered Users Posts: 5,778 ✭✭✭up for anything

So relieved and delighted to be posting this. A lovely feel good story as posted on FB by one of the searchers.
    This is the story of his adventure as told by the indefatigable Tanya. " BLAZE'S ADVENTURE: Blaze was missing 5 wks yesterday. 3 wks ago a lovely lady had a hospital app in St Lukes and Blaze walked up to her at her car, he was very poorly, he had an ear and eye infection, mange and was very skinny and weak.( God only knows where he was the first 2 wks) Deirdre had a look around to see if anyone was with him but she knew by the look of him that he was very much alone. So she said to herself ' if he gets in the boot ill take him and if he doesn't want to i won't so she opened the boot for him and he tried to get in but couldn't because he was too weak, so she took him home with her to Bagnelstown. Deirdre and her husband nursed Blaze back to health with vet treatment and lots of love and he is now fine, just needs to finish his meds. He was living in a beautiful house with a german sheppard and was very much loved and cared for. Deirdre was back at the hospital today for an app and her husband popped into The Sycamore stores for a paper and saw Blaze's poster and called Caroline. We drove to there house and low and behold it was him. There was lots of tears and giggles from all involved. Blaze has been blessed to be cared for by such a lovely couple, hes a very lucky old boy. He is now home with his own family and to say Caroline is over the moon would be an understatement. Never give up hope guys. Tks for all the help and support, as persistence has finally paid off.

Blaze is a 12 year old Golden Labrador who went missing in Kilkenny town on 16 January. He is easily recognised by the very noticeable eczema on both of his back legs with hair loss and therefore would stand out from other labs. He didn't have his collar on when he went AWOL. His family really miss him so much and there is a reward for information leading to his return.

BLAZEthedog_zps3a8af3ab.jpg

BLAZE-D_zps0f5f3bbe.jpg

My brother has found a dog in Stamullen. He looks like an Irish Terrier pup, and the vet thinks hes not more than 4 months old. He has a collar but no tag and he's not chipped. Gorgeous little fella.

242375.jpg

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 9,767 Mod ✭✭✭✭DBB

$hifty wrote: »
    My brother has found a dog in Stamullen. He looks like an Irish Terrier pup, and the vet thinks hes not more than 4 months old. He has a collar but no tag and he's not chipped. Gorgeous little fella.

242375.jpg

For the purposes of identification, this dog is a young Wire Haired Fox Terrier.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 950 ✭✭✭Bettyboop

Missing over a week now
    from Kilquade Co.wicklow
    4yr old female shihtzu.Child and Family heartbroken
    Dogs name is Kimmi and is microchipped
    Reward Offered And no questions asked

• Registered Users Posts: 600 ✭✭✭Kaylami

Small black & white kitten missing in tallanstown area.

4 months old answers to name buttons.

Last seen yesterday morning.

Any help really appreciated .

• Registered Users Posts: 54 ✭✭Cheeky Munky

• Registered Users Posts: 10,438 ✭✭✭✭thesandeman

Cat found in Galway Docks (literally) last night. Long haired ginger probably less than a year old. Seems to have been well looked after so maybe escaped from an apartment around there. Currently being cared for by one of the rescuers. Will get checked for chip after weekend and try and get photo when it settles down a bit.

• Registered Users Posts: 96 ✭✭abbyw1989

Hey everyone.... this dog was found in Kilkenny on Sunday 3rd, wandering the streets looking a bit lost. Now with the Garda and I think onto one of the Kilkenny welfare places tomorrow morning. Please share, she is a lovely little lady who was looking for her owner. Her tag was missing but she had a collar on.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,081 ✭✭✭irelandspurs

Found Yesterday Portarlington,co laois.
    Pm me if you know the owner or are the owner,proof of ownership will be required before i hand over the dog.2013-03-06-035_zps18d628a6.jpg

Dog found in Salthill earlier tied to a pole.
    Looked hungry so likely abandoned.... will be going to the Pound/GSPCA tomorrow so if anyones interested or knows the owner.

Young male, very friendly.

72326_10151343967766903_33082114_n.jpg486565_10151343964406903_1310033315_n.jpg

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,687 ✭✭✭✭jack presley

Small black hairy terrier type dog (sorry, not very good with breeds) running around Castlecurragh in Mulhuddart Dublin 15 the past few days. He's got a limp in his back leg but is still able to move quite fast.

I tried to catch up with him today to see if he has a collar and to give him some food but he runs off as soon as I got anywhere near him.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,604 ✭✭✭dave1982

AHAR in Killarney have a staff with a brown ear he was found in newmarket co Cork
    Staff, female, white with brown/black spot over eye on back and tail. Not chipped in, good condition, maybe 3/4 years old, could have had pups recently. very friendly with people not so good with other dogs. This dog was found in Newmarket town Tuesday. We do not have a photo as yet.

• Registered Users Posts: 91 ✭✭themom

My friends dog went missing in the Grange area of Cork yesterday.He is a much loved pet and being missed terribly.

Name-Rua
    Age-3.5 years
    Breed-Staffordshire terrier.Red with a white chest
    She is chipped,tagged and spayed.
    She was last seen in the Bellevue court area of Grange at lunchtime on Thursday.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,190 ✭✭✭Dublinstiofán

Found these two on Sunday night around Templeogue.
    Anybody knows em drop me a pm. One male one female

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,464 ✭✭✭furtzy

Found these two on Sunday night around Templeogue.
    Anybody knows em drop me a pm. One male one female

Beautiful little dogs definitely look well cared for

• Registered Users Posts: 1,810 ✭✭✭ergonomics

Found this dog in Murroe, Co. Limerick last night. Dog isn't microchipped and wasn't wearing a collar.

mZfLm7m.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 1 mooconnor

Hello,

I have found a black labrador cross in Castleisland today, the 17.3.2013. He has a brown studded collar and is friendly.Please contact me if you know anything about him.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 947 ✭✭✭zef

Mooconnor, could you post this in Lost & Found thread, possibly with a picture?
    Hope you find the owner.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 5,528 ✭✭✭ShaShaBear

Urgent Post RE: Dog found in the Stoneybatter, D7 area

My friend Catriona Finn found this lovely boy playing in traffic the other day and is desperately seeking his owners! He is quite young (fully-grown but still very boisterous, so likely about a year old) and has not been neutered. He is very, very playful - still chewing and chasing, is not obviously afraid of either women or men, loves cuddles and attention and is house-trained.
    He cant be taken by a rescue until he has been in the pound 5 days, and he can't go to the pound until tomorrow, but finders are unable to care for him in the meantime. He was not wearing a collar when found. We really dont want such a young boy ending up in the pound, so if anyone knows where he might have escaped from, or if anyone can assist in fostering him tomorrow to give us more time to locate an owner, that would be really great.

Contact myself by PM for a link to Catriona's Facebook, where she can give you more information!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 709 ✭✭✭belongtojazz

Hi All, Please keep an eye out for Clara who went missing yesterday whilst out walking with her owner and the rest of her pack in Clondalkin, Dublin . her owner took her eye off her for less than a minute and she was gone.
    She is a much loved puppy and her family is desperete to get her back. All details on are on the attached poster.

Thanks,

• Registered Users Posts: 1 Laurajayne13

Hey everyone.

My dog, Missy, has been missing since early this evening. She's a collie x, three-years old. She's chipped and was wearing a red bandana. She's black and gold.

We live in Athlone, near the Shamrock Lodge Hotel which is West of the Shannon. She's never done anything like this before. Although she's an escape artist, she has always plonked on the front door step to wait for us. But for some reason, this time, she decided to go.

We're beside ourselves with worry, and her little JRT sister is all of a dither. Any leads would be great. We love our Missy so much, and just want to know she's ok.

Contact me on here or DM for my mobile number.

• Registered Users Posts: 122 ✭✭Fitzg

Our cat Steve is missing from Stoneybatter. He is all black, male, neutered and was wearing a red collar with a tag with his phone number on it.

photo.php?fbid=10151554823067247&set=o.135812122405&type=1&relevant_count=1

• Registered Users Posts: 2 PatOliver

My cat is missing from the Greystones area of limerick since Thursday night :( I dont have a pic to hand but she is a large calico cat and very distinctive as she has no tail. She is wearing a yellow collar with contact details written on the inside. If anyone sees her please let me know thanks :)

Update: This fella was reunited with his owners 2 days after my post. I completely forgot about putting it up on here, so apologies. Still, nice to see a happy ending for once. Best of luck to all trying to reunite / be reunited with their pets, this thread would bring a tear to a glass eye.

• Registered Users Posts: 10 flz

My cat has gone missing in Kilbrena Estate, Dunboyne Village (Co. Meath) since 25/03/2013 while a colleague was petsitting him. He's a tabby cat, micro-chipped, about 5 years old, possibly with a grey collar.

Here'e a fairly recent picture.

049.JPG

Florent

• Registered Users Posts: 42 iphone4quest

Anyone lose a brown and white female Jack Russell yesterday (Wednesday 27th march) around airside/hollywell area in swords? Unfortunately I've no pics.

Please PM if you require any further info.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 81 ✭✭Kloecor

White and grey older dog with collar and disk wondering around Williamstown Rd Waterford. Tried getting him but he's nervous of me. Please let me know if someone is missing him, I'll do my best.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 88 ✭✭randomhuman

There's a cat in our back garden all day. She seems kind of lethargic and will let us pet her, which is unusual, so we think she might be sick and unable to get home. She won't let us pick her up though.

She's black with a white spot on her chest. We're in Maiville on the Kilrush Rd. in Ennis.

lostcat.jpg

If this is your cat please get in touch.

Advertisement