Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Lost and Found thread. **No Personal Contact Details **

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 8,659 ✭✭✭CrazyRabbit

One of my cats has been missing since Friday night. I'd appreciate it if you could keep an eye out for him and PM me if you see him, or know what happened to him. He's hopefully around the Delwood area of Roselawn.
    His name is 'Fluffy' (I didn't name him!), and he responds to anything that looks like food or string. His left ear is slightly damaged as well (he was rescued from abusive owner as a kitten).
    Thanks!!
    Sorry I don't have a better pic at the moment.
    4NwulIt.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 35 maedhbh_mac

Found a small white-ish dog, one brown eye, one blue in clondalkin village. Wearing leather collar but no tag. I brought her to the vet - she's chipped but not registered. She'd been hit by a car and was limping fairly badly, if unclaimed the vet will send her on to DSPCA.

• Registered Users Posts: 176 ✭✭Redsquigy

Any idea what breed the dog is? Would be great if you could post it on lors lost dogs facebook page - a brillian site for re-uniting dogs with their owners
    :)

• Registered Users Posts: 35 maedhbh_mac

No, sorry - probably some manner of terrier but other than that can't be more specific and I don't have a picture. I'll probably have a look around the village for any posters and drop into the Garda station to see if they've any posters up there.

• Registered Users Posts: 1 Liz.G

Collie mix FOUND in Cork

A handsome, entire male found yesterday on the dual carriageway, near the tunnel. No microchip or id tag. So quiet and well behaved and must be missed by his own family.

http://postimg.org/image/a92b34fzh/

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 11 goodsquisheee

found : meduim sized collie type dog, black with white chest and some white on her toes. She was found wandering in Tyrellestown area with no collar, looking a bit skinny but otherwise well looked after (nice coat and teeth). She is about a year old. I brought her to the vet and unfortunately she's not microchipped. She's a lovely little thing but unfortunately i cannot keep her myself as i don't have the time or space. if anyone has heard of a dog fitting her description going missing i'd appreciate it if you could PM me. Also as i cannot keep her myself any suggestions of no kill shelters would be greatly appreciated. Couldn't bring myself to send her somewhere she wouldn't have the best chance.

if you have a photo of this dog - put it on to Lors lost dogs Facebook page or give A Dog's Life a call.

• Registered Users Posts: 11 goodsquisheee

I've heard a lot about Lors lost dogs so hopefully that'll do the trick!

• Registered Users Posts: 14,685 ✭✭✭✭BlitzKrieg

Missing ginger tom cat. Went missing mill road in Thurles Tipperary early this week. Anyone finds him or spots him please pm me

Picture attached

• Closed Accounts Posts: 405 ✭✭00833827

Found last night on the ring road in Kilkennny: young husky bitch.

• Advertisement

Will post pic soon

00833827 wrote: »

Will post pic soon

250338.JPG

id say a year old, prob been straying for a little while shes a bit skinny but shes trusting enough and although quiet shes not overly timid - i could but a colar and lead on her.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,780 ✭✭✭alie

There is a small fawn and grey terrier type male dog wandering in Rathfarnham , no collar but looks freshly groomed, he is timid but did let me pet him then ran off in the direction of the Tuning Fork pub on Ballyboden road.

• Registered Users Posts: 6 lalagirl

From the Woodsgift area, please pm if you have any information thanks, she is spayed, chipped and wearing an identity collar with contact details.

• Registered Users Posts: 108 ✭✭skinnyboy

Roaming around dunmore road area waterford,As above roaming around passagecross area very young and playful would be fantastic if owners could be located,well looked after a family pet without question,seems the lead he had on snapped and only a collar and bit of lead left on it.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 430 ✭✭NicoleL88

Hi all,

A beautiful Staffordshire Bull Terrier was found in Cork around the lough area yesterday with collar and walking lead still on her. She's being looked after at the moment but really want to find her owner! If you live in Cork and/or around the lough area please ask around!

Skinnyboy :
    Roaming around dunmore road area waterford,As above roaming around passagecross area very young and playful would be fantastic if owners could be located,well looked after a family pet without question,seems the lead he had on snapped and only a collar and bit of lead left on it.

Any idea what breed this dog is?

• Registered Users Posts: 14,772 ✭✭✭✭Whispered

Owners found.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,724 ✭✭✭pawrick

Female Cat found in the Athlone area

Appears to be a house cat, exceptionally friendly. Estimated age under 1 year old.

Apart from being quite underweight (her fur hides this) she appears to be in good health - please pm if you are missing this cat.

We will be checking for a microchip asap.

20130506_115427_zpsc23e82ac.jpg

20130506_115633_zpsb43c76aa.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 115 ✭✭meisha

Honey and white shih Tzu male around 3 years old found in inchicore..

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 120 ✭✭Kukey

Grey and White male tabby cat found in Beaumont Dublin 9 area.Lovely friendly cat.Not microchipped.

• Registered Users Posts: 14,845 ✭✭✭✭ShaneU

Female Husky found in coolock
    283836_10151438760143458_2026746835_n.jpg

Can you post this on lors lost dogs facebook page - she is brill at re-uniting dogs with their owners

• Registered Users Posts: 17,005 ✭✭✭✭the beer revolu

My wife found a small female black cat with no road sense (cleaning itself in the middle of John Redmond Street) last night.
    She took it in for its own safety and we would now like to reunite it with its owner. She is young, very friendly, very talkative has no collar, is all black and, we suspect, part Siamese.

• Registered Users Posts: 14,845 ✭✭✭✭ShaneU

ShaneU wrote: »
    Female Husky found in coolock
    283836_10151438760143458_2026746835_n.jpg

Owner found

• Registered Users Posts: 2,413 ✭✭✭Toulouse

bluewolf wrote: »
    Can anyone in enfield keep an eye out for a mini poodle, brown, big afro on his head. Ran out this morning and is nowhere to be found
    He's small and his collar was chewed off

Pop up a photo on Lors Lost Dogs Facebook page and also any rescues in the area, most of them have fb pages with a lot of local people on them. Also notify the pound in case the warden is called by someone who has picked him up.

• Registered Users Posts: 202 ✭✭encore1

Lost white deaf cat, Tralee...

She has a dark pink collar and is very friendly. She got out a few weeks ago and ended up about 10 miles away so I reckon she was up in the engine of a car and might have done the same thing again.
    Please keep an eye out for her, there hasn't much sleep in the house since she disappeared on Friday!
    Thanks

• Registered Users Posts: 10 aa0020

Hi everyone. I dont know if its permissable to post a request for help in findling a pet but I am truly truly desperate for news on our 2 year old female spayed ginger and white tabby called Nando who went missing on Friday evening (10/5/2013) in Ballymacelligott near Tralee. She'll be very timid and frightened when not at home. We are so anxious for any news. She is very loved and our home is incomplete without her.

I cant work out if it is possible to post a photo on boards.ie but I have posted a photo on facebook on the pages belong to Animal Heaven Animal rescue, Munster Lost and Found Pets and Animal Help Net Kerry.

Thank you for taking the time to read this

• Registered Users Posts: 97 ✭✭Sparkles78

Found: male jack russell, Balbriggan, Co. Dublin on Sunday 12th May. Not chipped

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,780 ✭✭✭alie

Have you posted on Lors lost dogs? As

Advertisement