Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Lost and Found thread. **No Personal Contact Details **

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 23 Aggie Plod

Monday 20th MAY ,approx 10am. FOUND lovely Black dog with white muzzle & toes, around 8-9 months old, short glossy haired and very friendly with red collar found today on main road between Shankill & Bray. Lovely well cared for dog. I have had her scanned and she has no chip. Left my number with Garda station,Vet & will be contacting Dog's trust etc. If you own her , please check with garda station Shankill or post here.

DOG REUNITED WITH HAPPY FAMILY !!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8 Ms_OBT

One of my 2 cats went missing yesterday in the Sallynoggin / Glenageary area and although I wouldn't normally be worried after just one night, we are new to the area and it was only his second day out of the house. I'm hoping someone could help.

He's a small black cat with white socks, chest and facial markings - please see photo. He's called Jeff and is usually very friendly (although he might be a bit spooked after a night out in a new area). He was wearing a red velvet flea collar at the time. I doubt he'd venture far beyong sallynoggin / glenageary but you never know!

If you do see him around please do PM me!

• Registered Users Posts: 37 NewStart!

Male cat found in thurles

Reunited With owner :)

• Registered Users Posts: 4,003 ✭✭✭SillyMangoX

A friend of mine found a grey and white cat in Shannon last night around the Oakwood, seems very young! Pm me for details!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 776 ✭✭✭sellerbarry

Our 3 year old white and gold shih tzu went missing an hour ago around mc kee ave finglas. Please pm if found. Thanks

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 8 Tabletwotop

I found a dog in Leixlip this evening, was running back and forth on road, no collar, very friendly, cream and white in colour, details have been left with Leixlip garda barracks.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 776 ✭✭✭sellerbarry

Our 3 year old white and gold shih tzu went missing an hour ago around mc kee ave finglas. Please pm if found. Thanks
    Found. Thanks all

• Registered Users Posts: 8 Tabletwotop

I found a dog in Leixlip this evening, was running back and forth on road, no collar, very friendly, cream and white in colour, details have been left with Leixlip garda barracks.

Reunited with owner!! Thanks

• Registered Users Posts: 119 ✭✭greenheart

Hi guys
    Our cat got out yesterday evening but I didn't realize till a couple of hours later.
    She is a tabby cat with white around her mouth and really friendly, her name is missy.
    She is a house cat and is nervous of the outdoors, Ive looked all over the estate and asked neighbours, no one has seen her. I reckon the heavy rain confused her so she couldn't find her way back.
    I am really worried because she's never been outside on her own and there is alot of stray cats where i live that have attacked a neighbours male cat.
    Its a long shot but i will put photo's up here and if anyone see's or hears anything please contact me here.

Thanks

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Arts Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Entertainment Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 18,311 CMod ✭✭✭✭Nody

Make sure to put up posters locally as well with a reward (always helps to catch people's attention). The rain may have caused temporarily confusion but keep an eye out for her returning in a day or two after it's ended. Is she micro chipped?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 119 ✭✭greenheart

Nody wrote: »
    Make sure to put up posters locally as well with a reward (always helps to catch people's attention). The rain may have caused temporarily confusion but keep an eye out for her returning in a day or two after it's ended. Is she micro chipped?

No she's not chipped, I know, I know she should be im kicking myself that I didn't get her done now.
    Im going to look for a few more hours and then I'll start making up posters.
    She's such a house cat, hopefully she'll be ok out there on her own for a day or two:(

UPDATE
    I found her tonight :-) She's looking tired and dirty but happy to be home and fed.
    Thanks

• Registered Users Posts: 9 burnnotice

Hi, found a young staff bull terrier outside clontarf dart station at 7pm this evening. no microchip and vet guessed his age around 7-9 months old. Black in colour with white chest. Lovely friendly dog who has been well cared for. Looking after him at the moment and hoping to get him back to his owner.

• Registered Users Posts: 218 ✭✭carav10

Could people please share this link if you have a facebook account to help spread awareness and get these dogs home to their owners? Thank you!

Hi carav10, we have allowed your thread on this in the forum but unfortunately there is a rule on this thread that no personal contact details are allowed. I'm leaving your thread as is, but deleted the ad from here as per the rule. Hope these dogs are found safe and sound.

Anniehoo

• Registered Users Posts: 2,353 ✭✭✭Galway K9

DOG FOUND

Siberian husky female 6mths approx

bit timid but friendly. lost about a week at least . picked her up, fed her well. brought vet has microchip but no registered owner. calling all vets in morning to trace owner with chip

[IMG][/img]http://imgur.com/kuG4vFH

<PM the OP> if know owner. checking and posting on all sites as we speak including rescues warden and sites

not on Facebook, could someone do that for me on their page.

• Moderators, Arts Moderators Posts: 23,931 Mod ✭✭✭✭TICKLE_ME_ELMO

FOUND

Bit of a random one here... there's a cockerel wondering around Corduff, Blanchardstown the last few days. Saw it two nights ago crossing the road into some bushes, then this morning it was cock-a-doodle-dooing somewhere near by at 6am. Saw it walking past the top of the road around 8.

I don't know anyone that keeps chickens locally, but it must have come from somewhere?

• Registered Users Posts: 173 ✭✭scholes

Hi I found a Canary in the back garden today. quite tame. Has anyone lost one in the Beaumont area. please send a personal message.

• Registered Users Posts: 173 ✭✭scholes

Hi All,

Canary Re United with his owner - , One very delighted owner and finder and a happy canary full of seed and water! :) Thanks to local shop owner

• Registered Users Posts: 507 ✭✭✭elly123

Hi,

There was a lovely White Labroador Retriever (Female) found in the Dundrum area on Monday evening that was wandering between the traffic.

We are looking after her at the moment. Looks to be only young. Vet reckons about 1 year old. She is very nervous. No chip details available. Gorgeous dog. Someone must be missing her.

photopuuu.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 179 ✭✭RTighe

Hi All,

young pup found in newbridge at the college orchard area, newbridge around 1 p.m. today.

if you know of any families missing a yng pup you can msg me here7112_10151498069263577_439700079_n.jpg

Found the owner, Pup was reunited today!

• Registered Users Posts: 11,389 ✭✭✭✭Saruman

Cat returned home this morning. Might have been locked in a shed or something.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,413 ✭✭✭Toulouse

Young Black Lab found this morning near Backweston.

Paw pads are a bit sore and he's covered in cow dung but apart from that he's perfect.

Not neutered, not chipped. Good on lead, in the car and with other dogs.

If he's yours or you think you know him contact me by PM

• Registered Users Posts: 2,413 ✭✭✭Toulouse

JG009 wrote: »
    My brother lost my dog in Clondalkin. Her name is Holly. If anyone finds her please drop me a message. She was last seen at Riversdale in Clondalkin at about 8.45 tonight. She wont bite and if you tell her to sit she should stay there. She has no colar on. She is chipped but to the person she came from originally. Any help much appreciated. Thanks.

Make sure you contact the pound http://www.sdcc.ie/services/environmental-health/animal-control/stray-dogs and also local rescue groups. Have you contacted the original owner to let him know?

• Registered Users Posts: 90 ✭✭diarmo111

Found a young jack russell bitch today outside meadow court hotel, very shy, please contact me <no contact details allowed. Please PM the OP with info>

• Registered Users Posts: 176 ✭✭Redsquigy

diarmo111 wrote: »
    Found a young jack russell bitch today outside meadow court hotel, very shy, please contact me

have you a photo? - if so put it up on Lors lost dogs facebook page - brilliant site for re-uniting dogs with their owners

• Registered Users Posts: 90 ✭✭diarmo111

Will get a picture up, it is a very scared puppy so im guessing it had a tough life maybe? Thatnks have add in galway bay, on facebook too :)

diarmo111 wrote: »
    Will get a picture up, it is a very scared puppy so im guessing it had a tough life maybe? Thatnks have add in galway bay, on facebook too :)

You could also try any animal rescues in Galway eg. Galway spca. also try and get it to a vet just in case he has a microchip, he could have been stolen as there have been a lot of jack russells stolen recently around the country. Lors Lost Dogs will help you with suggestions on various sites. Just make sure if anybody contacts you that you ask for proof of ownership, photos, etc. as there are some very bad people out there.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,006 ✭✭✭thebullkf

Hi folks,

There were 2 dogs found on the M50 near sandyford / leopardstown yesterday.
    Both males
    wearing bandana's, they had collars but not chipped and no name tags.

Having done a little searching on facebook , they may be the same dogs that have gone missing 3 times this year... yet still not chipped :mad:

Thought i'd share here:)

• Registered Users Posts: 4,003 ✭✭✭SillyMangoX

Black female cat was knocked down outside my house today. I've not seen her before so I don't know who she belongs to, if anyone in Sixmilebridge is missing one contact me, I still have her body in my garden if someone wants to bury it :(

• Registered Users Posts: 12,437 ✭✭✭✭El Guapo!

DOG FOUND.

I found this dog in the blanchardstown area today. No collar but he seems well fed and is very friendly. He has a distinctive patch on his nose.
    If anybody knows anything gimme a shout.

• Advertisement

El Guapo! wrote: »
    DOG FOUND.

I found this dog in the blanchardstown area today. No collar but he seems well fed and is very friendly. He has a distinctive patch on his nose.
    If anybody knows anything gimme a shout.

Can you post this up on Lors Lost Dogs Facebook page she is great at finding owners for lost dogs.

Advertisement