Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Lost and Found thread. **No Personal Contact Details **

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 12,437 ✭✭✭✭El Guapo!

Redsquigy wrote: »
    Can you post this up on Lors Lost Dogs Facebook page she is great at finding owners for lost dogs.

Done

• Registered Users Posts: 6,596 ✭✭✭anniehoo

***OWNER FOUND***Black and white collie X, female, neutered, collar but no chip found in Blanchardstown June 20th. She's such a sweet girl i cant believe nobody is looking for her. I've rang the vets, local pound, she's on a few websites and poster up in local shop. I NEED to find her owner as i can't keep her longterm. PM me if you know anything about her thanks.

f9dm.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 4,003 ✭✭✭SillyMangoX

anniehoo wrote: »
    Black and white collie X, female, neutered, collar but no chip found in Blanchardstown June 20th. She's such a sweet girl i cant believe nobody is looking for her. I've rang the vets, local pound, she's on a few websites and poster up in local shop. I NEED to find her owner as i can't keep her longterm. PM me if you know anything about her thanks.

I know everyone says it on here, but if your on Facebook you should put it on lors lost dog page, it's a great resource for lost and found dogs on Facebook!

Edit: never mind, was searching through the page for a friends dog and saw you already posted. Now I know who you are, mwahaha :P

• Registered Users Posts: 176 ✭✭Redsquigy

Black female cat was knocked down outside my house today. I've not seen her before so I don't know who she belongs to, if anyone in Sixmilebridge is missing one contact me, I still have her body in my garden if someone wants to bury it :(

Did you find the owner of the cat you found? I found a poor cat like that before and sent an email to Cats Aid and they posted it up on their page.:mad:

• Registered Users Posts: 4,003 ✭✭✭SillyMangoX

Did you find the owner of the cat you found? I found a poor cat like that before and sent an email to Cats Aid and they posted it up on their page.:mad:

It was a feral from across the road we figure, we asked all the neighbours around that own cats and no one was missing any, that farm has so many cats they wouldn't even miss her so I buried her :(

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,265 ✭✭✭youtube!

I found this little old fella just wandering on the road last night, I cannot keep him for more than a few days so I am hoping someone claims him.

IMG_1115.JPG

youtube! wrote: »
    I found this little old fella just wandering on the road last night, I cannot keep him for more than a few days so I am hoping someone claims him.

IMG_1115.JPG

Where did you find him? what area?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,265 ✭✭✭youtube!

Where did you find him? what area?

Oh sorry I should have said, I found him in Navan outside the old bridge inn .

• Registered Users Posts: 231 ✭✭MaudL

Hi,

Our cat went missing Sunday night. I know it hasn't been long yet but she has never been gone so long and was always an indoor cat so I'm afraid she wouldn't know how to fend for herself out there.

She is 11 years old has long hair and long whiskers/eyebrows. Her fur is all black, with a couple brownish spots. Her paws and upper chest are white.

She was wearing a green collar with a little bell attached to it; there is a tab on it where you can find our address and phone number.

She was last seen Sunday night in the Gallops, Leopardstown, D18

We love her very very much and are heartbroken at the idea something might have happened to her. Please let me know if you have seen her!
    Thanks in advance

• Registered Users Posts: 6 AnnaJK

Missing since 25/06/2013 from Killinick/Murrintown area in Wexford.

White, Male, not neutered, west highland terrier.
    Has a blue collar with a blue bone-shaped ID tag with his name 'Harry' and my mobile number.

Please contact if you have any information I'm very worried! :(

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 9 nidgeboy

found lovely and very friendly pitbull bitch she is about a year old i reckon she was dumped its a shame if she is .i found her on tuesday and i have 4 boys and they love her so she has been well treated and used to kids

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,892 ✭✭✭spank_inferno

Today we found a lovely golden retriever.

Thick long coat, with a coller (no tag).

Very person friendly.

Tried neighbourhood, but no joy.

I've attached pics.

Please send me a message urgently if you need more info.

Budgie found in the Dundrum area, Brefni House Pets have him safe and sound.

https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=543435972381057&set=a.437509642973691.99152.393202174071105&type=1&theater

• Registered Users Posts: 4,085 ✭✭✭meoklmrk91

Hi all, I am in no way affiliated with this but just wanted to share here, this dog a staffie named didi has been missing for a couple of weeks. The worst part is her owner is currently going through treatment for cancer and then to have her pet go missing. Here is the FB page, give it a like and share on your own page and hopefully there will be a good result.

https://www.facebook.com/pages/Please-help-find-Didi/328623727270530?ref=stream

• Registered Users Posts: 414 ✭✭Fuh Q

A young male Husky followed my son home today, he is very friendly and a bit thin but looks to be in good health. We took him in to give him water and food. I would like him to go back to his owner. He was found in Navan.

If anyone knows who owns the dog please get in touch as he will have to go to ISPCA / Meath Pound on Monday.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,413 ✭✭✭Toulouse

Fuh Q wrote: »
    A young male Husky followed my son home today, he is very friendly and a bit thin but looks to be in good health. We took him in to give him water and food. I would like him to go back to his owner. He was found in Navan.

If anyone knows who owns the dog please get in touch as he will have to go to ISPCA / Meath Pound on Monday.

Post to Lors Lost dogs page on FB

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,827 ✭✭✭Prodigious

Fuh Q wrote: »

Exact same thing happened to me today. Young husky, black/grey/white. Not fully built, possibly a little thin. Only found him an hour ago, brought him into the back garden and left him our dog's pen with some food and water. Found him on the trim road in Navan, outside Balreask Village. I'll take him back around there tomorrow and hopefully find the owner... Any other advice? Can't really hold onto him, have my own dog (a small cavachon) and don't really want her eaten.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,413 ✭✭✭Toulouse

Bring to the vet or see if your local rescue group have a scanner, hopefully the dog is chipped.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 215 ✭✭Pensivepuca

Found budgie today in Derry area near Lenamore Stables, unable to catch it.
    Seen in area, flying.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 899 ✭✭✭oisindoyle

Found on friday `12th July a small jack russell .Hampton Green /Navan Rd area.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 880 ✭✭✭Rachiee

Spotted in the Ranch Ballyfermot friendly well cared for young adult ginger cat seems lost heard crying past three nights collared but with no name.

• Registered Users Posts: 661 ✭✭✭ncur

Found at lunch, black dog, possibly Labrador/spaniel cross, in Blarney Road/Blarney Street area of Cork. Lovely dog, really hope that owner or someone who thinks might know who owns this dog reads this post and if they do, please pm me for more information.

ncur wrote: »
    Found at lunch, black dog, possibly Labrador/spaniel cross, in Blarney Road/Blarney Street area of Cork. Lovely dog, really hope that owner or someone who thinks might know who owns this dog reads this post and if they do, please pm me for more information.

Post on Lors Lost Dogs facebook page. Hopefully somebody will know him/her.

Post on Lors Lost Dogs facebook page. Hopefully somebody will know him/her.

Thanks, I have now done so, and this information was posted also earlier in the day on the Munster lost and found pet helpline facebook page. I will be contacting the pound tomorrow to find out if she is microchipped, have everything crossed that she is.

• Registered Users Posts: 38 mnstlj

Are you sure this dog is female as a male is missing... from Limerick

mnstlj wrote: »
    Are you sure this dog is female as a male is missing... from Limerick

No I'm not certain the dog is female, just a guess. She (?) was found in Cork, and I don't think she had travelled far as she wasn't dirty or tangled or dishevelled.

Do you have a link to the other missing dog, just to rule it out?

ncur wrote: »

Hi all, rang the pound this morning, dreading making the call actually as I was expecting the worst. They were able to tell me that this lovely dog was picked up this morning by its owner. She is injured, but it seems the owner will have her assessed by the dog's own vet.

I don't know how the owner found out, probably the first thing you do I suppose is check the pound, or whether my online posts made any difference in them locating their pet.

That dog was definitely loved by someone, and I hope they are delighted to get her back. I know I am, and I will check back with the pound again next week to see if they hear anything more about how she's doing, how bad the injury is etc.

Thanks everyone for advice, even just viewing the post!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,804 ✭✭✭Hooked

Howdy all...

The missus was out for a walk earlier with her mum and they found these 2 dumped at the side of the road:

null_zps9dc26a4e.jpg

Now, as she has no boards ac and I've no clue about cats, this is what I can say... We've been to out local maxi zoo hoping to point us in the direction of A certain rescue/rehoming place, but, they're all full and told herself that they've another 70 litters (that's what we're told) waiting to be rehomed.

I hope this is the right place for this thread or can I post in the Limerick forum too? We are desperately looking for a solutions we simply cannot keep them. Hugo (our Husky) went bananas at the sight of them in the boot of my OHs mums car.

They appear 'tame', 'weaned' and social enough. Though as for age and sex, I've no clue. My OHs mum is gonna look after them tonight but we are fast running out of options.

Any advice?

• Moderators, Education Moderators Posts: 2,281 Mod ✭✭✭✭angeldaisy

Hi Hooked. I'm assuming you contacted both of the centres in limerick?? If you have , is it possible that they could put them on their facebook page for you.

I can't help either I'm afraid, mine would think I'd fetched home a snack! !

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3 lostdog12

I found this stray dog in the Phoenix park last night no collar. Shes very anxious and is definitely lost! Anybody recognize her?

http://www.lostdogs.ie/found-dog-on-23-jul-2013-in-d15-d5524/

Advertisement