Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Lost and Found thread. **No Personal Contact Details **

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,780 ✭✭✭alie

Hi all, a black very friendly retriever cross and a small dark colored corgi cross straying in Rathfarnham.

• Registered Users Posts: 434 ✭✭itac

Hi folks, this cat has found a way in & out of our workplace on moyglare road in maynooth-if anyone knows of anyone in the area who may be missing a black & white cat with a fairly distinctive Hitleresque tache under the nose, give me a shout via pm please!

• Registered Users Posts: 583 ✭✭✭brrabus

The Persian Cat, Wilbur, posted lost by Roweeeena couple posts before has been found and is home as per some rescue sites. :)

• Registered Users Posts: 177 ✭✭sparkzter

277399.jpg

Our precious cat 'Casper' is missing since last Friday 18th October from the Blackhorse Avenue, Mckee, Glenbeigh area of Cabra in Dublin 7.

He is a 5 year old, long-hair domestic white and black cat.
    No collar and not microchipped.

We really miss him and would appreciate if residents and locals in the Cabra area would keep an eye out for him.
    There is a reward if found and please let us know if you have seen him at all.
    Contact via this thread or send a PM if you have any news at all for us, we really miss him :(
    Thanks so much.

• Registered Users Posts: 363 ✭✭Stressica

Don't know if this has been posted by the owner or whoever but a liver/white springer spaniel and jack Russell have gone missing from Abbeydorney, co Kerry. just sharing in case they have been stolen or whatever and turn up somewhere, as far as I know from reading on Facebook, a white bichon went missing from same area on the same day..

this is the poster I saw.
    https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=10151937183317241&set=o.301915546512709&type=1&theater

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 600 ✭✭✭Kaylami

Lurched cross found roaming around newtownmountkennedy area this even dog is very skinny and in bad condition. Wearing a blue collar. Grey and white. Seems to have recently nursing pups.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,068 ✭✭✭LoonyLovegood

My boyfriend's dog is gone missing from Garrolagh, Clogherhead, Louth. Shelty- Jack Russell Cross, he's chipped. He'll answer to Ralph. Really friendly, he rarely goes anywhere without his sister. If he's found please PM me, they're lost without him. I've attached a photo of him here.

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 9,767 Mod ✭✭✭✭DBB

CTYIgirl wrote: »
    My boyfriend's dog is gone missing from Garrolagh, Clogherhead, Louth. Shelty- Jack Russell Cross, he's chipped. He'll answer to Ralph. Really friendly, he rarely goes anywhere without his sister. If he's found please PM me, they're lost without him. I've attached a photo of him here.

I walk my dogs in the area every day, will keep a sharp eye out.
    Can you pm me a contact number so I can contact ye in a hurry if need be?

• Registered Users Posts: 3,405 ✭✭✭Felexicon

Dads German Shepard gone missing in the Ashbourne area today. She answers to Jess and is a big softie

• Registered Users Posts: 3,231 ✭✭✭jellybear

Felexicon wrote: »
    Dads German Shepard gone missing in the Ashbourne area today. She answers to Jess and is a big softie

Please check this ad.http://www.lostdogs.ie/found-dog-on-29-oct-2013-in-roletown-swords-d5872/

Fingers crossed it's her!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2 linda1956

jellybear wrote: »

hi my name is linda and we may have found your dog , could you ring me on <snip>. thanks

• Registered Users Posts: 2 linda1956

Could you ring <snip>, we may have found your dog.

• Registered Users Posts: 2 leannekinsella

Please help bring Eddie home! Male pug missing since Thursday 24th Oct. Suspected to be stolen from back garden in the Finglas area. Eddie is three with a red collar with his name and my number on it. He has two black spots (resemble beauty mark) below his left eye. All local vets, pounds & charities have been contacted. Any info in helpful!

linda1956 wrote: »
    Could you ring <snip> , we may have found your dog.
    Linda you're an absolute star. Jess is home with Dad now. She seems fairly happy with her 1 night b&b and evening meal.

Thank you so much

Linda you're an absolute star. Jess is home with Dad now. She seems fairly happy with her 1 night b&b and evening meal.

Thank you so much

I'm assuming that's the lady whose add I linked her.... Have been checking all morning to see if it was her. Delighted she's home safe!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,498 ✭✭✭Tipperary animal lover

Hi all, last Friday i found a bag of 5 kittens outside my house, ive got four new homes we have one left a small black cute girl, she's adorable but my two other rescued cats will have nothing to do wit her and won't have her in the house. So she's locked up in the shed , have rang every rescue center but all full, I'm out at work all day so the poor thing is locked in all day, if anybody who would love a kitten please contact me I'm in the mallow area of cork but will travel a distance if I can find the poor thing a home. Hope someone out there can help or knows someone who can. Thank you very much, oh and if you need a photo of the cheeky girl I'll put one up.

• Registered Users Posts: 115 ✭✭missierex

Hi,
    Also posted this in the Mayo forum. Apologies for posting twice, just eager to find them!

I live just outside Castlebar, and our two beloved dogs have been missing since Saturday morning 26th October.

Cassie is too smart for her own good as she opened the garage door and let herself out! The pair are inseparable, and one won't come home without the other.

They are likely to be scared, hungry, tired and cold so may be reluctant to come to you if you happen across them. If you do see them please contact me (details on the link provided).

Thank you
    http://www.lostdogs.ie/lost-dog-on-2...co-mayo-d5875/

jellybear wrote: »
    I'm assuming that's the lady whose add I linked her.... Have been checking all morning to see if it was her. Delighted she's home safe!
    It was.Thanks for the help

• Registered Users Posts: 176 ✭✭Redsquigy

missierex wrote: »
    Hi,
    Also posted this in the Mayo forum. Apologies for posting twice, just eager to find them!

I live just outside Castlebar, and our two beloved dogs have been missing since Saturday morning 26th October.

Cassie is too smart for her own good as she opened the garage door and let herself out! The pair are inseparable, and one won't come home without the other.

They are likely to be scared, hungry, tired and cold so may be reluctant to come to you if you happen across them. If you do see them please contact me (details on the link provided).

Thank you
    http://www.lostdogs.ie/lost-dog-on-2...co-mayo-d5875/[/QUOTE]

Can you post also on Lors Lost Dogs Facebook page - great site for re-uniting owners and their dogs. Lors will ask you to send her a message with your contact details. Also send it to Ireland's Missing & Found facebook page. Hope they come home.

• Registered Users Posts: 115 ✭✭missierex

Delighted to inform you all that we found them! My parents went out looking with torches, heard a woof, and found them in a random industrial estate not far from home!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 97 ✭✭Pabmac

Missierex, BRILLIANT !!!

missierex wrote: »
    Delighted to inform you all that we found them! My parents went out looking with torches, heard a woof, and found them in a random industrial estate not far from home!

Brilliant news

JESUS H CHIRST how hard is it to delete a message?! This dog has been found. Thanks God.

My friend's Yorkie has been stolen/lost from her garden in Athlone. Brown and black, approx 18 months. Pic to follow.

Posting on behalf of finder: Black, grey and white husky with sky blue eyes found between Kilbride and The Ward Co Meath tonight. Please PM if you know who the owner is.

• Moderators, Arts Moderators Posts: 896 Mod ✭✭✭✭Fuzzytrooper

Our cat Misia went missing on Saturday 2nd Nov.

Name:Misia
    Sex:Female
    Fur: Rd and brown part tortoise-shell back. White belly and neck.

Our cat Misia went missing on Saturday 2nd Nov.

Name:Misia
    Sex:Female
    Fur: Rd and brown part tortoise-shell back. White belly and neck.

Put this up on https://www.facebook.com/groups/100283206800486/ - it's a local Ballymun/Santry facebook site and put up on Save Ballymun Dogs Aid Clinic (even though it is a cat). Also put it up on Cats Aid. Hope you find her. I will keep an eye out in Northwood, my son lives there.

• Registered Users Posts: 742 ✭✭✭jsabina

Found in ballymoon, friendly male, neutered, approx 4 years old. No tag, microchipped but not registered.

OWNER FOUND

• Closed Accounts Posts: 265 ✭✭fifilarue

Very friendly black and white spaniel found this afternoon in Cloneash/Clonfad area, just E of Ballinasloe. The poor girl is in poor condition, very emaciated and may have been lost for a while. We brought her to the vet who shaved her very matted ears which gave her a bit of relief. She's such a lovely animal I'm sure that some family is missing her as she's a real pet. I'll post this on some other forums aswell.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,068 ✭✭✭LoonyLovegood

Ralph was found yesterday! They'd started to give up hope, but he was found a few miles away scavenging around abandoned buildings.

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 9,767 Mod ✭✭✭✭DBB

Ralph was found yesterday! They'd started to give up hope, but he was found a few miles away scavenging around abandoned buildings.

Aw brilliant! I saw his pic up in local shops and was getting worried at the lack of news...this is great news! :-)

Advertisement