Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Lost and Found thread. **No Personal Contact Details **

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,446 ✭✭✭Anjobe

Anjobe wrote: »
    Found an all white male kitten, 3-4 months old, in the car park of Aldi in Maynooth. The kitten was very hungry and quite dirty and may have been out for some time.

Will post a picture when I can.

A picture of the kitten:
    282852.jpg
    kitten.jpg

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,635 ✭✭✭Pumpkinseeds

Found in a factory in Shannon Industrial estate on 20th November, she's approximately 9 weeks old. Very friendly and affectionate. If she is yours please pm me. Proof of ownership required.

3xw2Q1Gl.jpg
    Nobody has come forward to claim this kitten. She is looking for a forever home where she will be loved. She is in the Shannon area. She is healthy, playful, affectionate and litter trained. Please pm me if you would like to adopt her.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,353 ✭✭✭Galway K9

Nobody has come forward to claim this kitten. She is looking for a forever home where she will be loved. She is in the Shannon area. She is healthy, playful, affectionate and litter trained. Please pm me if you would like to adopt her.

This thread is dangerous, just want to adopt them all. :( Must not PM!

• Registered Users Posts: 10,121 ✭✭✭✭Jimmy Bottlehead

I'm back :D

Not me finding a stray dog this time though.

Girlfriend found a King Charles Cavalier dog (female) in Gullivers Retail Park, Northwood last night. She's a mixture of black, brown and white. Unchipped. Currently being cared for very well.

If this might be your missing dog, drop me a message.

• Moderators, Education Moderators Posts: 2,281 Mod ✭✭✭✭angeldaisy

Galway K9 wrote: »
    This thread is dangerous, just want to adopt them all. :( Must not PM!

Me too - I've already done it once - last year - will be shot if I attempt to do it again:D

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 8,411 ✭✭✭ABajaninCork

Girlfriend found a King Charles Cavalier dog (female) in Gullivers Retail Park, Northwood last night. She's a mixture of black, brown and white. Unchipped. Currently being cared for very well.

Blimey Jimmy! Lost dogs just LOVE you, don't they?? They must know they'll be well taken care of!! :D.

How's Jake?

• Registered Users Posts: 52 ✭✭mrs.machine

REWARD. Missing from Kilmichael, Co.Cork since November 24th. Large male red and white long haired cat. He is micrchipped.

• Registered Users Posts: 1 FayeH

This is a picture of my cat Suki. She has been missing from the Riverside/Sycamores area of Kilkenny city since the 23/11/2013.

She is a long haired tabby with a white chest and white on her paws. She also has a small piece of ginger above her right eye.

She is missed desperately. If anyone sees her or has any details please PM me.
    med_1385476858.jpeg

• Registered Users Posts: 9,978 ✭✭✭445279.ie

My friend found this dog in Castletroy in Limerick this morning. No leash or collar and very matted and dirty.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,446 ✭✭✭Anjobe

Anjobe wrote: »
    A picture of the kitten:
    282852.jpg
    kitten.jpg

No owner was found so he was adopted by a neighbour who has been looking for, but unable to find, a blue-eyed white kitten. After an uncertain start to life it looks like he's fallen on his feet now!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 22 Nicker

Found Golden Retriever in Rahoon/Knocknacarra Galway.

This lovely dog wandered into our estate late last night, he has a worn brown leather collar but no details. He is very friendly and I really hope his family find him as I can't look after him here

?ui=2&ik=35266e093e&view=fimg&th=142d7e140ca5b14b&attid=0.1&disp=inline&realattid=f_hozumo230&safe=1&attbid=ANGjdJ9osbvpsYdtZ7pfOjLOteTsGnOBf0g7he4B216sKSTzV7yin2ysZnX9BNVGmtWrDjDNW2XauhMjjhdeUdkJNuytDVSrtuypzH-ggIeNXHeAnySQg_blVLW68-g&ats=1386602401244&rm=142d7e140ca5b14b&zw&sz=w1168-h551

• Registered Users Posts: 1,920 ✭✭✭TG1

A friend of mine is missing her cat. He's an adult cat, fairly average sized, black and white (Mostly black with a white belly, paws and white stripe on his nose) with a medium length coat.
    He's quite nervous of people and will probably run if approached.
    Would love to hear if anyone thinks they might have spotted him! Thanks!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,780 ✭✭✭alie

TG1 wrote: »
    A friend of mine is missing her cat. He's an adult cat, fairly average sized, black and white (Mostly black with a white belly, paws and white stripe on his nose) with a medium length coat.
    He's quite nervous of people and will probably run if approached.
    Would love to hear if anyone thinks they might have spotted him! Thanks!
    What area?

• Registered Users Posts: 3,231 ✭✭✭jellybear

alie wrote: »
    What area?

It says 'Ballinlough/Douglas Cork' in her title :)

• Registered Users Posts: 21 Candc

Hi This is Ruby - she is missing since yesterday morning from Newpark in Portlaoise. She is a German shepherd/lab cross and is 3 years old. Chipped, neutered and wearing a pink and brown collar with a purple pendant.

She has been spotted around the eurospar in Portlaoise but is always gone when I get down to see her.

If anyone has any information about her please contact me through here thanks

• Registered Users Posts: 10,121 ✭✭✭✭Jimmy Bottlehead

I found the owner online, she had an ad up in a few places.

When my girlfriend talked to her about the dog, she said that she didn't have the time for the dog anymore, and would rehome her unless my girlfriend wanted the dog.

So the dog now has a new family with my girlfriend just in time for Christmas :) Another happy ending!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,780 ✭✭✭alie

Poor doggy, gosh some people just shouldn't get a dog and a little spaniel like that doesn't need a whole lot of exercise, fair play to your girlfriend for keeping the dog, lovely ending.

• Registered Users Posts: 3 Alanmurphy1

MISSING DOG:

Bailey

3 years old

White West Highland Terrier

Pink collar

Missing since Sunday 22nd December 2013

Carrigtwohill area in Cork

Has skin disorder and urgently needs medication!!

Please contact with any information!

REWARD

a9jq.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 3 Alanmurphy1

PLEASE PUT MY ARTICLE BACK UP WITHOUT PERSONAL DETAILS

• Registered Users Posts: 6,596 ✭✭✭anniehoo

PLEASE PUT MY ARTICLE BACK UP WITHOUT PERSONAL DETAILS
    Alanmurphy1 your post is still here, but in our Lost and Found section. I'll PM you in case you're not sure ;)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 218 ✭✭carav10

This Collie X (some shep or lurcher x maybe) came to my parents front door last night. She may have been travelling with a brindle lurcher/greyhound but I only got a glimpse of him in the dark before he disappeared into the nearby woods.

She has an injured paw which is being looked after and will be with me for the moment. Hopefully she has an owner out there who is looking for her.285745.gif

Found dog.gif

• Registered Users Posts: 276 ✭✭RandomUsername

Hi all,
    I hope someone can help, my dog Milo went missing at about noon on the 9th of Dec from the Briarhill area of Galway City.
    He's a 7 year old Staffordshire Bull Terrier with great temperment
    He was wearing the same collar as the one photos which has contact details on it, he's a real friendly fellow so if you do see him don't be afraid to pick him up

If anyone sees him could they please pm me
    I'd be grateful for any help in this as he is our family pet and he would be greatly missed if anything happened.

nickita051.jpg

P8220625.jpg

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,411 ✭✭✭ABajaninCork

MISSING DOG:

Bailey

3 years old

White West Highland Terrier

Pink collar

Missing since Sunday 22nd December 2013

Carrigtwohill area in Cork

Has skin disorder and urgently needs medication!!

Please contact with any information!

REWARD

a9jq.jpg

Hi Alan

Get in touch with Munster Lost and Found or HART on Facebook. Both are Cork-based animal charities. I'll try to give the girls a shout now...

• Registered Users Posts: 6,596 ✭✭✭anniehoo

Just saw on Lors Lost Dogs that Bailey the Westie has been reunited with Alan above. Good news :)

• Registered Users Posts: 8,651 ✭✭✭Milly33

https://skydrive.live.com/redir?resi...t=photo%2c.JPG

Hello well we didn't find him twas more he was on our roof and just popped in to say hello. I asked around and supposably he has been doing the rounds in Ballintemlpe Cork for a while now. Loverly kitten very placid and friendly we think tis a boy but it could be a girl so hard to tell haha.. If anyone know of someone who is missing him

• Registered Users Posts: 1,035 ✭✭✭Wild_Dogger

Hi - hope somebody can help

A friend has lost her dog and is heart broken - desperately looking for him all over Christmas.

This is Woody and he has gone missing from his house in Enniskerry.

1538654_10151884305673181_560946364_n.jpg

996699_10151887881173181_211724374_n.jpg

Thanks !

• Closed Accounts Posts: 792 ✭✭✭Topbike77

Has anyone seen my tea cup yorkie, Abby, she has been missing for several months now. She is 5 years old. Went missing in Limerick (Corbally Area)

qxjwbp.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 2,138 ✭✭✭orchidsrpretty

Found a kitten prob about 6 months old in arklow, very nice markings. I think it's a girl was very scared about being outside. Used to dogs and very friendly and cuddly. Pm me for exact location. My neighbour said she was in her garden from about 4 but she could not take her. She is safe and snuggled up. Will bring her to vets in the morning for microchip scan but would imagine someone is missing her.

• Registered Users Posts: 1 Blue_cat

Hi, found a kitten, tabby female, about 9 weeks old, Clane area. Brought her to vet as she have had a cat flu (on antibiotic now and it seems in a few days she will be perfect) btw vet did not recognize her, so she is in my place and waiting for a loving home as unfortunately I can't keep her. She is very nice, very friendly, clever and quiet even she loves playing as kittens do. She is great with other cats. If you searching for a lovely pet, pm me. Into indoor home only, not as toy for kids.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 23,862 ✭✭✭✭January

Star, male, not microchipped, 5 years old. Missing since 26/12/2013 from Mulhuddart, D15.

Please keep an eye out for him.

1526462_612587795444566_1677760392_n.jpg

Advertisement