Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Renting an Xbox 360

• 05-11-2008 5:52pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,067 ✭✭✭

I'd like to give Gears of War 2 a go but I really have no interest in buying a 360, I'm just wondering if it's possible to rent a 360 from anywhere?

Is it possible to rent consoles anymore?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,241 ✭✭✭Vic Vinegar

I wouldn't say so personally. I haven't heard of that happening since back in the original Playstation era!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 512 ✭✭✭ROC1977

you can rent one is smyths for 179 euro. But it rent gears 2. Finish gears 2 and then bring back the 360 to smyths and look for your money back. If they don't cause a big scene, one thing a busy shop coming up to Xmas is a shop full of people watching a person have difficulty on a refund. Just tell em you girlfriend got you an Elite for Xmas and you didn't know. But you saw it in the attic, and don't want to tell her and ruin the surprise. ;) if your a good blagger you'll get your money back. If not then your the new proud owner of a 360 and you'll wonder why you didn't buy one all the time. lol

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,533 ✭✭✭Zonda999

ROC1977 wrote: »
    you can rent one is smyths for 179 euro. But it rent gears 2. Finish gears 2 and then bring back the 360 to smyths and look for your money back. If they don't cause a big scene, one thing a busy shop coming up to Xmas is a shop full of people watching a person have difficulty on a refund. Just tell em you girlfriend got you an Elite for Xmas and you didn't know. But you saw it in the attic, and don't want to tell her and ruin the surprise. ;) if your a good blagger you'll get your money back. If not then your the new proud owner of a 360 and you'll wonder why you didn't buy one all the time. lol

ROTFL:D:D

He's bang on, though

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,393 ✭✭✭Climate Expert

Buy one second hand and sell it in a month for 30 quid less.

Advertisement