Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Recommend me a phone

• 05-11-2008 6:24pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 273 ✭✭

I'm just completing my last month of my meteor contract and I'm looking for a new phone.
    I'm not sure what to go for... I had an iPhone for about 6 months but got rid of it as the lack of physical keyboard was doing my head in... Now I'm stuck with having to choose a phone from a not so great selection.
    I'm looking for a phone on 3 or Meteor. I'll either be signing up for 3's Relax 350 or Meteor's Talk 200 + 500Mb Data add-on.
    I'm looking for a phone with email and a good browser, proper keyboard (Not just touch screen), mp3 player and possibly radio.Anybody got any recommendations?

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,888 ✭✭✭Rsaeire

I'm just completing my last month of my meteor contract and I'm looking for a new phone.
    I'm not sure what to go for... I had an iPhone for about 6 months but got rid of it as the lack of physical keyboard was doing my head in... Now I'm stuck with having to choose a phone from a not so great selection.
    I'm looking for a phone on 3 or Meteor. I'll either be signing up for 3's Relax 350 or Meteor's Talk 200 + 500Mb Data add-on.
    I'm looking for a phone with email and a good browser, proper keyboard (Not just touch screen), mp3 player and possibly radio.Anybody got any recommendations?

I don't know where you're going to find a 500 MB data add-on from Meteor, as they only do 250 MB and Unlimited bundles.

Handset wise, on either 3 or Meteor, I would recommend the Nokia E71. A lot of users on Boards recommend it too.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,898 ✭✭✭✭seanybiker

n95 8gig. Yer only man

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 18,922 ✭✭✭✭Mimikyu

This post has been deleted.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,898 ✭✭✭✭seanybiker

n96 is supposed to be a big letdown. Dont think it can be hacked either. According to reviews on symbian-freak.com the 95 is better.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 273 ✭✭Irishdudedave

Rsaeire wrote: »
    I don't know where you're going to find a 500 MB data add-on from Meteor, as they only do 250 MB and Unlimited bundles.

Handset wise, on either 3 or Meteor, I would recommend the Nokia E71. A lot of users on Boards recommend it too.

Oops sorry i meant 250MB, not too important anyway as I think I will be going with three (Prefer their price plan)

I was looking at the E71 but on the Three website it says that Windows Live Messenger is not supported, only to go on and say that it is supported just below!!! Anyone know if the Three WLM works on the e71?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,016 ✭✭✭metalfest

WLM works on most phones.......

Advertisement