Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

L'Occitane hand cream

Options
  • 05-11-2008 6:27pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 467 ✭✭

Just a quick question that I'm sure only the girls will be able to answer :-)

My mother loves this L'Occitane hand cream but apparently it's a bit pricey. Does anyone know roughly how much it is? Am going to France on Friday so I'm just wondering if it's worth my while having a look for it over there as it would probably be cheaper seeing as it's a french brand. if there isn't much in the price difference I won't bother, however if it's much cheaper I'll buy a few for her as pressies. I don't have time to go to town to have a look before I go so does anyone know how much it is please?

thanks.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 5,883 ✭✭✭shellyboo

Google is your friend. Here's the L'Occitane website - they don't have a dedicated Irish one, just the UK, but they do have France.

http://www.loccitane.com/Default.aspx?c=29&l=1&a=34000&s=2270

• Registered Users, Subscribers Posts: 47,304 ✭✭✭✭Zaph

L'Occitane, 15 Wicklow St, Dublin 2 - 679 7223

L'Occitane, Dundrum Town Centre, Dublin 16 - 296 3388

L'Occitane, Unit 14 Blackrock Shopping Centre, Blackrock, Co. Dublin - 210 8884

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement