Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Cancelling O2 Broadband

Options
  • 05-11-2008 6:29pm
    Registered Users Posts: 598 ✭✭✭

I signed up for an 18 month contract with O2 for mobile broadband because NTL weren't due in my area for some time, (a year was mentioned when I was on to them), but, of course, they're coming in now 3 months later.
    Does anyone have any experience of coming out of this contract? Its not direct debit so I could just stop paying and let them cut me off...

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,354 ✭✭✭smellslikeshoes

Honestly, you have made your bed and are going to have to lie in it. If you stop paying for no reason other than NTL are coming into your area they will chase you for it and you will be open to everything that comes with that.

• Registered Users Posts: 598 ✭✭✭DannyBuoy

You're probably right, but I was thinking that there may be a get out clause that someone else had expeience of. Even if it meant some kind of payoff. I'm paying E20 a month to O2, I have a chance to pay E14 a month for NTL 3MB service which I can use wirelessly, and it'll also mean my laptop wont be clung to the window to get a signal with the O2 stick modem :o

Advertisement