Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Where can i buy a Barak Obama t shirt?

Options
  • 05-11-2008 7:13pm
    Registered Users Posts: 123 ✭✭

Hi, where can I get a Barak Obama t shirt in Dublin city. or is there a t-shirt print place that will print off a digital photo onto a t shirt?

woooooo hoooooooo!

Thanks

Comments

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 10,247 Mod ✭✭✭✭flogen

Glory hunter.

:D

Seriously, though, I'd try somewhere like Urban Outfitters - although I bet they'd be pricey. You'll likely find one for better value around the place if you look (in music and clothes shops in Temple Bar etc.) or you could always buy one online.

Failing that you can get one made up in printing shops like Reads on Nassau St. - would probably work out as expensive as buying online (if not more) and wouldn't look as well.

• Registered Users Posts: 123 ✭✭sian

YYaaaarrraaah don't be so cynical http://static.boards.ie/vbulletin/images/icons/icon10.gif
    If ever there was a reason to wear a celebratory t shirt. I'm gonna go out friday and shake a tackie in my t-shirt.

thanks for the suggestions. i consider them good ones although i would be reluctant to try urban outfitters. bound to be expensive as you say and worked for them once. clash of ideologies.

any other suggestions also welcome. thanks again!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 11 northsidetype

Surely a fashion don't that is up there with wearing the band's t-shirt home from the gig?

ah, fashion not really foremost in my mind on this particular occasion. Although I do plan to twin it with my rather fave jeans and diesel clownfish trainers, if that's any consolation to ya.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,006 ✭✭✭PurpleBerry

Saw one today in Camden Street.

Camden Clothing

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 15,515 ✭✭✭✭admiralofthefleet

Neesa wrote: »
    Saw one today in Camden Street.

Camden Clothing

i would have thought the camden casket

I downloaded a nice graphic of google images and emailed it to Camden Clothing and they had it ready for me when I got there. They did a FANTASTIC job it looked great and everyone in the Mint Bar on Friday thought it was great . So there!!!!!!!! Thanks a million for the info. :D;)

Advertisement