Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Quantatative Analysis for business

Options
  • 05-11-2008 9:48pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 66 ✭✭

Ok so Im taking this module and I am totally lost. Dont understand any of it(Maths was never my strong point). I was wondering if anyone out there can recommend a really good text book or any good resources that could help me. Im looking for something that explains it in really easy to understand terms. Apart from this I may start praying for a miracle.

Thanks in advance!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 26,928 ✭✭✭✭rainbow kirby

• Registered Users Posts: 55 ✭✭kodmuffin

Hi, i took the course 2/3 years ago, from what i can remember is if you show up to class and do the examples,nothing too mad comes up on the exam,so if you revise the questions youl do in class youl see that they mainly come up in a similar way in the exam-check out the past papers on the ucd website-hope that helps

• Registered Users Posts: 3,456 ✭✭✭Jev/N

The exams are almost exactly similar every year, go to class and tutorials and thats the easiest approach if you've problems, a book can't explain it as good as a real person can

Advertisement