Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

ennis to ennistymon taxi fare?

• 05-11-2008 9:58pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 45,634 ✭✭✭✭

Heading down to Ennistymon in a few weeks and heading for ennis one of the days for pints.

Last bus is at 18.30 so wondering what the taxi fare is from Ennis to Ennistymon approx ??

Thanks

Comments

• Moderators, Sports Moderators, Regional Midwest Moderators Posts: 23,997 Mod ✭✭✭✭Clareman

I would imagine it's about 30 yoyos, but I would imagine you could do a deal with a taxi driver to get it less

• Registered Users Posts: 150 ✭✭midgetflynn

ya I think it would be this much as well,though get a hackey

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,949 ✭✭✭BLITZ_Molloy

I'd say 30 euro would be the negotiated fare. Could be more if you want to go between 2 and 4 in the morning when things are busiest.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,470 ✭✭✭finbarrk

I wouldn't think you would get it for €30. Nearer to €50 I'd say. It has cost me €60 on a couple of nights and I'm less than 30 miles away.

• Registered Users Posts: 150 ✭✭midgetflynn

it would depend on who you got and of course what time of the day it is

• Advertisement
  • Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 47 jancav

try the Ennistymon taxi company on 065 7075000

Advertisement