Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Will a Micro SD work like a normal SD using adaptor?

Options
  • 05-11-2008 10:04pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,702 ✭✭✭

Hi have a 2GB SanDisk Micro SD memory card with an SD adapter, will this work in my camera which takes standard SD if I use the adaptor, or is there anything wrong with dong this? If this wont work, then it's for sale! See http://adverts.ie/78332, I haven't even take it out of the box to see if it will work or not! :)

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 8,398 ✭✭✭Gadgetman496

I bought a new 2GB Micro SD with adapter on fleabay recently for €4 delivered & it works fine in my camera.

-

"Everybody is a genius. But if you judge a fish by its ability to climb a tree, it will live its whole life believing that it is stupid."

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 24,098 Mod ✭✭✭✭robinph

Thought I'd seen this somewhere before.

Advertisement