Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Samsung SGH-L310

• 05-11-2008 10:14pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 37

Hey peoples, i just bought this new phone today and have to say i love it! But does anyone know how to solve this problem- when i send messages they dont save to my sent items folder? I have delivery reports turned on and all.. i don't know im confused and it's annoying me coz i always forget what i say!!
    Thanks dudes :)

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,066 ✭✭✭talkingclock

i have a SGH-U600 and there is an option in the message settings "keep a copy" just below "delivery report"

• Closed Accounts Posts: 37 monkey99

nah i dont have that option :( its really weird and irritating not to hav a copy saved! i have an option for 'reply path', dunno what it is but whether its turned on or off still no saved messages :(

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4 elliecon

Hi there,

I had the same problem when I first bought this phone but I figured it out. What you need to do is when you have your message ready, select options and the 2nd choice down is "save and send" so highlight this and click on select instead of just selecting "send".

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 721 ✭✭✭mk6705

elliecon wrote: »
    Hi there,

I had the same problem when I first bought this phone but I figured it out. What you need to do is when you have your message ready, select options and the 2nd choice down is "save and send" so highlight this and click on select instead of just selecting "send".

This is correct. I had the same problem, works great once you get used to it.

Thanks for that lads, figured it out after a while! Just as a matter of interest, does anyone else have HUGE problems with this phone?? mine has broke now for what is the 4th time, and will have to be replaced again! i keep sayin to carphonewarehouse like would ya's not just give me a different phone but dey cant, its so irritating!

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 2 meteor09

having lots of problems with this phone too...display problems. Brought it back to CPWarehouse again and they want to repair it again...I said no. I rang the consumer rights agency and they said Im entitled to a refund....will let you know how I get on??

hey i actually got it sorted shortly after, i kicked up a stir because of having to keep getting it replaced/fixed/whatever they said had to be done at that time! it was ridiculous! so anyway, they said whatever was wrong the FOURTH time with it, (despite it having the same symptoms each time) was something that couldnt be fixed, and they didnt sell those models anymore, so i got a credit note for 100 euro which i then used to buy a new phone, not a samsung let me tell you!! So if i was able to get that a few months ago then you surely should be able to by now :)

Advertisement