Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Want to start using old Post Office account

Options
  • 05-11-2008 10:23pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,380 ✭✭✭

I have a Post Office savings account which was opened for me in the post office when I was a child. I don't think it was ever really used and I don't know the account number and have no passbook for it any more, but I would now like to start using it. How would I go about getting a new passbook and starting to use the account again?

Thanks

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,636 ✭✭✭dotsman

Is it that you still have funds in the account that you want to access? If so, how long ago did you have a transaction on the account?

If you don't have funds in it, why not just open a new one? Or open a savings account with a bank? Shop around and you'll find better rates than the post office.

Advertisement