Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Obama and the illuminati?

• 05-11-2008 10:34pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 230 ✭✭

With the election of Barack Obama as the 44th president of the USA, questions must be asked about his links to the illuminati

http://www.abovetopsecret.com/forum/thread353695/pg1

This hand gesture seems to answer that question...

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 813 ✭✭✭Shazbot

JohnGalt wrote: »
    With the election of Barack Obama as the 44th president of the USA, questions must be asked about his links to the illuminati
    You mean a question should be asked such as 'is Obama an illuminati member?'. What stated implies he's a known member.

This hand gesture seems to answer that question...
    You never posed a question.

Jeez, you conspiracy theorists, randomly putting facts on innocent pictures. If he was a member, I'm sure he would do his upmost to not use their hand sign infront of millions of people. Wouldn't be very clever for a secret organisation.

Wait, I've seen hundreds of people make that hand sign at gigs. Maybe their all in on it.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 230 ✭✭JohnGalt

Shazbot wrote: »
    You mean a question should be asked such as 'is Obama an illuminati member?'. What stated implies he's a known member.

You never posed a question.

Jeez, you conspiracy theorists, randomly putting facts on innocent pictures. If he was a member, I'm sure he would do his upmost to not use their hand sign infront of millions of people. Wouldn't be very clever for a secret organisation.

Wait, I've seen hundreds of people make that hand sign at gigs. Maybe their all in on it.

You are obviously deeply ignorant of the illuminati and their ways if you fail to see the significance of this hand gesture. You are a pillock

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 813 ✭✭✭Shazbot

You are obviously deeply ignorant of the illuminati and their ways if you fail to see the significance of this hand gesture. You are a pillock

Oh, so someone who doesn't share you view on a photo and they're ingorant and a pillok. Well done sir. Post reported for personal abuse.

If you can't convey your point without an insult then don't bother.

I've seen this sign hundreds of times before. Usually means, hell yeah this concert is bloody great. Who's to say Obama isn't a die hard heavy metal fan?

Shazbot wrote: »
    Oh, so someone who doesn't share you view on a photo and they're ingorant and a pillok. Well done sir. Post reported for personal abuse.

If you can't convey your point without an insult then don't bother.

I've seen this sign hundreds of times before. Usually means, hell yeah this concert is bloody great. Who's to say Obama isn't a die hard heavy metal fan?

It is far different in this context than in a rock concert setting, there are many signs which have different meanings in a given situation than they do in another. I apoligise for calling you a pillock, that was not necessary

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20,009 ✭✭✭✭Run_to_da_hills

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 23,316 ✭✭✭✭amacachi

Jesus, for such a powerful, well-funded secret society, they're not very good at keeping things secret.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,537 ✭✭✭thecommander

Barack Obama is part of the illuminati

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GSKM7nXwln8

Did you watch the video before posting it?

If you watched the video, you know that it predicts that Obama is a member of the Illuminati because he'll win in states that don't usually vote for outsiders (black), he'll be rigging with the aid of the Illuminati. Of the 12 states it listed, he only actually won 2 of them. So how does this prove that he's a member?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,541 ✭✭✭Davei141

Im almost embarrassed to live in the same area as the nut job OP.

Did you watch the video before posting it?

If you watched the video, you know that it predicts that Obama is a member of the Illuminati because he'll win in states that don't usually vote for outsiders (black), he'll be rigging with the aid of the Illuminati. Of the 12 states it listed, he only actually won 2 of them. So how does this prove that he's a member?

It still predicted he would win, didn't it? And what about that new world order video from Berlin?

• Advertisement

It still predicted he would win, didn't it? And what about that new world order video from Berlin?

Where did he mention a new world order? Sky News presenter said it. He said we were citizens of the world.

Just cos he predicted Obama would win, does mean that Obama is Illuminati.

This a windup?

Where did he mention a new world order? Sky News presenter said it. He said we were citizens of the world.

Just cos he predicted Obama would win, does mean that Obama is Illuminati.

This a windup?

Eh, no, are you a wind up, you fat b astard?

Eh, no, are you a wind up, you fat b astard?

Boom. And there you lost it.

Looking at the tone of things ill get in before the thread lock :)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,267 ✭✭✭DubTony

Miju's asleep :)

BTW, even the Starbucks mermaid does it. But hey, we all know that Starbucks only interest is world domination, so no surprise there.

http://www.businesspundit.com/wp-content/uploads/2008/07/starbucks.gif

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,731 ✭✭✭FrostyJack

This is beyond a joke, if McCain had won, he would have been a lizard of the NWO. As usual lets fit our thinking to reality and hope for the best.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 8,486 ✭✭✭miju

DubTony wrote: »
    Miju's asleep :)

and a very nice sleep it was too :)

JohnGalt banned for 1 month. GhostInTheRuins & KingMob infracted for breaching the charter as well

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,388 ✭✭✭Kernel

No non-illuminati can come to power as president of a country like the US. As I've said before, and as has been documented: Obama has Brzezinski handling him, McCain had Kissinger. Both men with long running links to the supposed illuminati/NWO agenda. Obama is the face the illuminati choose to show for the next 4-8 years - a more charismatic leader undoubtedly.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 261 ✭✭trentf

hey look the pope must be at a rock concert...

http://www.taroscopes.com/links.html

• Advertisement

FrostyJack wrote: »
    This is beyond a joke, if McCain had won, he would have been a lizard of the NWO. As usual lets fit our thinking to reality and hope for the best.

Come on Frosty. Do you think we make this stuff up? :D Of course you do.

This is from one of the mainstream medias top dog publications.

http://www.newsweek.com/id/139898

The McCain campaign's foreign policy coordinator is Randy Scheunemann, a former top legislative aide for Republicans on Capitol Hill, including two former leaders of the Senate, Trent Lott and Bob Dole. Former Congressional Budget Office chief Douglas Holtz-Eakin coordinates economic policy. On national security issues, McCain receives advice from several generations of Republican strategists and former top foreign policy officials such as Henry Kissinger and Richard Armitage, often grouped in the realist camp of foreign policy, as well as William Kristol and Robert Kagan, leading neoconservative voices. The campaign lists Kagan as a leading foreign policy adviser, as noted below, along with State Department veteran Richard Williamson, former top defense and national security official Peter W. Rodman, and former CIA Director R. James Woolsey, who advises on national security and energy issues.

Scheunemann, Kagan, and Kristol are project directors of the Project for the New American Century, an organization formed when Democrats controlled the White House in 1997 around what many analysts say are neoconservative ideals. The project says on its website it aims to promote U.S. leadership in the world and "rally support for a vigorous and principled policy of American international involvement and to stimulate useful public debate on foreign and defense policy and America's role in the world." The organization's statement of principles says the United States needs to "increase defense spending significantly," "strengthen ties to democratic allies," "promote the cause of political and economic freedom abroad," and "accept responsibility for America's unique role in preserving and extending an international order friendly to our security, our prosperity, and our principles."

The PNAC fellahs are a bunch of good goodies who managed to maneouvre "W" into the Whitehouse 8 years ago and find themselves in top positions. Signatories to it's Statement of Principles include such samaritans as ... hold onto your handbag ... Dick Cheney, Donald Rumsfeld, the nepotistic Paul Wolfovitz and Scooter Libby.

This was in a letter to Clinton in 1998 urging him to "enunciate a new strategy" (their words) on how he was dealing with Iraq.
    "We urge you to act decisively. If you act now to end the threat of weapons of mass destruction against the U.S. or its allies, you will be acting in the most fundamental national security interests of the country"

A real bunch of sweethearts.

So there you have it. McCain hangs out with these guys. And as we all know you become like the people you associate with. Maybe he is one of them. Whether or not he's a lizard remains to be seen. ;)

Although Lizards of the NWO does have a nice ring to it. :)

trentf wrote: »
    hey look the pope must be at a rock concert...

http://www.taroscopes.com/links.html
    Ratzingers has been to more than a rock concert, :eek:

Check out the size of the "Eye" used in the background of his alter during the 2006 Valentia Papal visit :eek:

http://www.jesus-is-savior.com/False%20Religions/Illuminati/pope_eye.htm

• Closed Accounts Posts: 261 ✭✭trentf

nothing surprises me anymore about how blatent they are, when i start seeing them locally i knew all i needed to know about the whole theory about the best place to hide something is to put it right out in the open.

didn't he meet with bilderberg when they met this year?

Obama did. Sent the press boys on a wild goose chase seemingly.
    Don't know about Ratzinger. :D

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 6,956 ✭✭✭CHD

Get a job

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 19,976 ✭✭✭✭humanji

trentf wrote: »
    nothing surprises me anymore about how blatent they are, when i start seeing them locally i knew all i needed to know about the whole theory about the best place to hide something is to put it right out in the open.
    Do you not realise how idiotic that sounds? Why would tsuch an organisation if it exists want to draw attention to itself? Why would Obama et al have to make hand gestures to show they're part of it when everyone who is part of it already knows? Why would they put their symbols everywhere and identify themselves and their hang outs? What possible logic does that follow?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 23,316 ✭✭✭✭amacachi

humanji wrote: »
    Do you not realise how idiotic that sounds? Why would tsuch an organisation if it exists want to draw attention to itself? Why would Obama et al have to make hand gestures to show they're part of it when everyone who is part of it already knows? Why would they put their symbols everywhere and identify themselves and their hang outs? What possible logic does that follow?

Be quiet you with your reasoned arguments!

amacachi wrote: »
    Be quiet you with your naive arguments!

Fixed your post.

• Advertisement
  • Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 6,869 ✭✭✭Mahatma coat

Its down to Arogance Humanji, the Lizzzzzards believe that they control the world, they want to lord it over us, they want to feel all smug and superior, thats why the symbols and the secret handshakes, they use it as a litmus test to see how many people actualy see what is going onaround them and how many more find it incredulous that anything like this could be happening, these people are known as Coincidence Theorists/Sheeple

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 25,343 ✭✭✭✭King Mob

Its down to Arogance Humanji, the Lizzzzzards believe that they control the world, they want to lord it over us, they want to feel all smug and superior, thats why the symbols and the secret handshakes, they use it as a litmus test to see how many people actualy see what is going onaround them and how many more find it incredulous that anything like this could be happening, these people are known as Coincidence Theorists/Sheeple

And pray tell how do you the lizzzzards want to lord over us and feel smug when you can't even give decent proof they exist or are doing anything?

Maybe you're just seeing conspiracies where there are none because you have convinced yourself of an overarching conspiracy ages ago and you are now cherry picking any "evidence" to back up this belief and then using any logical evidence and reasoning against your theory as evidence for a conspiracy?

and Maybe you have been brainwashed by the media to assume that anything that dosent conform to your world view is a Kooky Conspiracy theory.

and Maybe you have been brainwashed by the media to assume that anything that dosent conform to your world view is a Kooky Conspiracy theory.

Entirely possible.
    However conspiacy theorists like yourself have failed to produce any evidence better than "oh look he's making an illuminati hand sign" then back it up with poor logic.
    So no evidence + bad logic = unconvinced.

Look mate, if I had hard evidence do you think I would be discussing these things here ona conspiracy THEORIES forum

no, I'd have ben shot by the Lizzzzzards ages ago, like what happens to most people who find the hard evidence,

why dont you go out and look, I hope you find some ;)

no, I'd have ben shot by the Lizzzzzards ages ago, like what happens to most people who find the hard evidence

Convenient. So your saying there is no one out there with hard evidence because they are disposed of as soon as they know the "truth:?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,980 ✭✭✭meglome

Seriously is this what we can expect as 'proof' for the illuminati? I would say you could get a picture of anyone making this symbol if you have enough pictures of them. This is nearly as bad as the bull**** thread about triangles.

Look mate, if I had hard evidence do you think I would be discussing these things here ona conspiracy THEORIES forum

no, I'd have ben shot by the Lizzzzzards ages ago, like what happens to most people who find the hard evidence,

why dont you go out and look, I hope you find some ;)

As I said "any logical evidence or reasoning against the theory is evidence of a conspiracy". Apparently lack of evidence is evidence for a conspiracy as well.

But surely you have evidence of people who found the "truth" disappearing?
    Or is this just as baseless as the "Obama is an illuminati" theory?
    Or do you just believe it regardless of evidence because without it your theories would make no sense?

King Mob wrote: »
    Entirely possible.
    However conspiacy theorists like yourself have failed to produce any evidence better than "oh look he's making an illuminati hand sign" then back it up with poor logic.
    So no evidence + bad logic = unconvinced.

LOL. I'd love to see at least one thread where you don't accuse someone of bad logic. What are you? A f*cking Vulcan ?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 685 ✭✭✭luketitz

like what happens to most people who find the hard evidence,

Name one please.

I'm with King Mob on this one!

LOL. I'd love to see at least one thread where you don't accuse someone of bad logic. What are you? A f*cking Vulcan ?

Nope I just call bad logic when I see it.
    I see a lot of it.

• Advertisement

Way off topic now, but hey - it needs to be said.

You use it (the accusation of bad logic) regularly to shut people down. It seems to me that you use it when you have worn out your argument and have little left to say.

I believe you post on the Skeptics forum quite a bit. What I find to be totally illogical is that, as a skeptic, you actually seem to believe that all conspiracy theories are BS but never seem to question the other side.

As skeptics go, I'd say you're a little bit of an anomaly. That is, of course, if you are actually a skeptic, as opposed to a mouthpiece who simply likes to try to piss people off.

Or maybe you're just 16.

Way off topic now, but hey - it needs to be said.

You use it (the accusation of bad logic) regularly to shut people down. It seems to me that you use it when you have worn out your argument and have little left to say.

I believe you post on the Skeptics forum quite a bit. What I find to be totally illogical is that, as a skeptic, you actually seem to believe that all conspiracy theories are BS but never seem to question the other side.

As skeptics go, I'd say you're a little bit of an anomaly. That is, of course, if you are actually a skeptic, as opposed to a mouthpiece who simply likes to try to piss people off.

Or maybe you're just 16.
    I say people are using bad logic when they are using bad logic.

Just because I don't accept theories posted here doesn't mean I don't consider the argument for them.
    I don't accept theories here because they don't stand up to critical reasoning, the core of skepticism.

David Kelly

David Kelly
    I assume you're referring to http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/David_Kelly_(weapons_expert)

And what exactly led you to believe that the illuminati had him killed? Wouldn't their "arrogance" make them leave a symbol or something so you know it was them?
    Can you back up that reasoning with evidence?
    Or was it just speculation on your part?

No one knows what happene d to Oscar Zeta Acosta http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Oscar_Zeta_Acosta. Maybe the NWO had him killed too cause they didn't like Fear and Loathing in Las Vegas

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14 ramjee_kapar

Kernel wrote: »
    No non-illuminati can come to power as president of a country like the US. As I've said before, and as has been documented: Obama has Brzezinski handling him, McCain had Kissinger. Both men with long running links to the supposed illuminati/NWO agenda. Obama is the face the illuminati choose to show for the next 4-8 years - a more charismatic leader undoubtedly.

No, I believe the 10's of millions of americans who voted for himself and mccain in the primaries/caucuses chose 1 of them as the 'face' of the country for the next 4-8 years. Or are guiliani, clinton, edwards, romney, richardson, huckabee, ron paul, etc all in on this 'club' aswell :rolleyes:

No, I believe the 10's of millions of americans who voted for himself and mccain in the primaries/caucuses chose 1 of them as the 'face' of the country for the next 4-8 years. Or are guiliani, clinton, edwards, romney, richardson, huckabee, ron paul, etc all in on this 'club' aswell :rolleyes:

Several of them are, more than likely. I think you failed to realise the part of my post that said Brzezinski = Obama, Kissinger = McCain. Brzezinski + Kissinger = Illuminati. Do some research on the people behind the parties. In a two horse race, you simply need to ensure you control a few of the champions, and likewise ensure one of those two win (no biggie which one). When you have the media behind you, as well as bucketloads of cash, then it's easy. It's all HR man.

So what part of the huge bucketload of Coincedences in david Kellys Death did younot find suspicious?

So what part of the huge bucketload of Coincedences in david Kellys Death did younot find suspicious?

Mahatma, these guys don't think anything is suspicious! :) Everything is ok here, nothing to see. Move along now.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,980 ✭✭✭meglome

Kernel wrote: »
    Mahatma, these guys don't think anything is suspicious! :) Everything is ok here, nothing to see. Move along now.

I'm not saying there is no reason to be suspicious and I think most other 'debunkers' (for want of a better word) would agree, but we want some evidence. I'm fascinated that if some randomness happens to any unknown member of the joe public then that's fine but any person in the public eye must have a conspiracy attached. Life is full of random chance and unless there is evidence to the contrary in a given situation then that's that. Your belief in conspiracies without evidence is just your belief.

I never said it wasn't suspicious, I said there is no reason to believe that he was killed by the nwo.
    In fact I believe that the only reason you think they had him killed is because it supports your beliefs not because of any evidence linking them to his death.

• Advertisement
Advertisement