Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Obama and the illuminati?

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,388 ✭✭✭Kernel

meglome wrote: »
    I'm not saying there is no reason to be suspicious and I think most other 'debunkers' (for want of a better word) would agree, but we want some evidence. I'm fascinated that if some randomness happens to any unknown member of the joe public then that's fine but any person in the public eye must have a conspiracy attached. Life is full of random chance and unless there is evidence to the contrary in a given situation then that's that. Your belief in conspiracies without evidence is just your belief.

As has been stated before megalome, there are conspiracy theorists and there are coincidence theorists. I only buy coincidence to a certain level, after that, the alarm bells ring.

Wait.

That's a devil symbol? I thought it was the bullhorns thing.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2 billionaireboi

Did you watch the video before posting it?

If you watched the video, you know that it predicts that Obama is a member of the Illuminati because he'll win in states that don't usually vote for outsiders (black), he'll be rigging with the aid of the Illuminati. Of the 12 states it listed, he only actually won 2 of them. So how does this prove that he's a member?

someone with a highly over active imagination (and probably high) would say say thata the illuminati saw the video (due to the vast resources, they employ people to observe chatter on the web relating to them and use this to keep a check on their secrecy) and decided to change their strategy...

(This might seem a little of point) Couple decades ago, flying would have been thought impossible, but guess how i'm going to Italy next week...

Goes to show that if you can think about it, it's possible...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 261 ✭✭trentf

Do you not realise how idiotic that sounds? Why would tsuch an organisation if it exists want to draw attention to itself? Why would Obama et al have to make hand gestures to show they're part of it when everyone who is part of it already knows? Why would they put their symbols everywhere and identify themselves and their hang outs? What possible logic does that follow?

the logic. Well try and get your mind around it. The general line of logic they follow is that to best hide something is to put it out in the open that way people will see it and think nothing of it. Most people who actually see the illumanati freemason symbology are aware of its significance and the message being protrayed the general public just sees it and may not even notice it as they are too busy on the mobile phones etc or if they do see it they may write it off as decorative. Its all around you if you'd care to look. Start by looking at the gargoyle symbology even located on churches here in ireland. Then you can look for the common pyramid triangle or sun god logo which is everywhere on direct debit forms, company logos you will see it. A little bit of research wouldn't hurt you know.

You understand? Its not star trek science, spock . Why do they do the hand symbol in public? Because most of the public barring a few apparrent 'crazy conspiracy' kooks and freemasons would actually understand what the hand symbol stands for and write it off as nothing. An inside joke if you will. And finally your assuming they actually care what the general public thinks. Remember they are in power.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,179 ✭✭✭RichTea

That Obama picture doesn't really look like he's making your supposed 'illuminati gesture'.

Load of toss if you ask me.

yup load of toss of course..must be

http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=kOWYvgbO-58

• Registered Users Posts: 1,179 ✭✭✭RichTea

trentf wrote: »
    yup load of toss of course..must be

http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=kOWYvgbO-58

The fact that most of that video relies on little illustrations of the hook-em horns and pop-stars/wrestlers undermines that.

Are the Rock, Usher and Paul McCartney in the NWO?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 19,976 ✭✭✭✭humanji

Do you not realise how idiotic that sounds? Why would tsuch an organisation if it exists want to draw attention to itself? Why would Obama et al have to make hand gestures to show they're part of it when everyone who is part of it already knows? Why would they put their symbols everywhere and identify themselves and their hang outs? What possible logic does that follow?

the logic. Well try and get your mind around it. The general line of logic they follow is that to best hide something is to put it out in the open that way people will see it and think nothing of it. Most people who actually see the illumanati freemason symbology are aware of its significance and the message being protrayed the general public just sees it and may not even notice it as they are too busy on the mobile phones etc or if they do see it they may write it off as decorative. Its all around you if you'd care to look. Start by looking at the gargoyle symbology even located on churches here in ireland. Then you can look for the common pyramid triangle or sun god logo which is everywhere on direct debit forms, company logos you will see it. A little bit of research wouldn't hurt you know.

You understand? Its not star trek science, spock . Why do they do the hand symbol in public? Because most of the public barring a few apparrent 'crazy conspiracy' kooks and freemasons would actually understand what the hand symbol stands for and write it off as nothing. An inside joke if you will. And finally your assuming they actually care what the general public thinks. Remember they are in power.
    That really seems to be reaching, tbh. By the same logic I can claim you're a member of the illuminati because your username kind of looks like the symbol (the t's are the index and little finger, the f is the thumb). Anyone anywhere who uses a triangle or pyramid in anything they do can be accused of being in the illuminati. Anyone in a position of power must be in the illuminati. Anyone who makes a hand gesture that looks in anyway like the one posted must be in the illuminati.

It sounds very much like a witch hunt. You must realise that? Whether it's true or not, you're still going to be making accusations at people simply because of a coincidence.

humanji wrote: »
    That really seems to be reaching, tbh. By the same logic I can claim you're a member of the illuminati because your username kind of looks like the symbol (the t's are the index and little finger, the f is the thumb). Anyone anywhere who uses a triangle or pyramid in anything they do can be accused of being in the illuminati. Anyone in a position of power must be in the illuminati. Anyone who makes a hand gesture that looks in anyway like the one posted must be in the illuminati.

It sounds very much like a witch hunt. You must realise that? Whether it's true or not, you're still going to be making accusations at people simply because of a coincidence.

This is not a witchhunt of any kind, or accusing people of anything but recognising reality we live in for what it really is . Its about opening up your mind to the illusory nature of the reality we are living in. The reality that has been trust apon us from the day we were born to the day we die. its all a sham and the powers that be know that. To keep people in line they give you the illusion that you have power, the choices you get to make in life are boxed so that its not really much of a choice at all. You bascially given the choice between 2 different coloured ferrari's, yet you think you are free. You are born, go to school, get a job, earn money hopefully get a pension and die and think thats all that is to life. That is not the truth but thats what those with the real knowledge and power lead you to believe in order to keep control over you. What they really don't want you to know is that you create your own reality

There is nobody more hopelessly enslaved then those who falsely believe they are free. This is simply about understand your role in the universe and the larger scheme of things, pointing out these coincidences is about opening minds not witchhunting thats what the ego side of the brain leads us to assume. Knowledge is power, esoteric knowledge of who you really are is the greatest knowledge of all. In order to free your soul you must first free you mind...

http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=9LEljS3ib84

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 19,976 ✭✭✭✭humanji

I'm sure the inquisition and Senator McCarthy were claiming the exact same thing. Sure weren't they only rooting out what was evil to keep the good people safe. They were doing us plebs a service. Only the guilty got hurt.

• Registered Users Posts: 476 ✭✭Carra23

This is not a witchhunt of any kind, or accusing people of anything but recognising reality we live in for what it really is . Its about opening up your mind to the illusory nature of the reality we are living in. The reality that has been trust apon us from the day we were born to the day we die. its all a sham and the powers that be know that. To keep people in line they give you the illusion that you have power, the choices you get to make in life are boxed so that its not really much of a choice at all. You bascially given the choice between 2 different coloured ferrari's, yet you think you are free. You are born, go to school, get a job, earn money hopefully get a pension and die and think thats all that is to life. That is not the truth but thats what those with the real knowledge and power lead you to believe in order to keep control over you. What they really don't want you to know is that you create your own reality

There is nobody more hopelessly enslaved then those who falsely believe they are free. This is simply about understand your role in the universe and the larger scheme of things, pointing out these coincidences is about opening minds not witchhunting thats what the ego side of the brain leads us to assume. Knowledge is power, esoteric knowledge of who you really are is the greatest knowledge of all. In order to free your soul you must first free you mind...

You sound like a man with some sense of what is really going on in this world and to be honest to find out isn't hard its quite simple. To all the skeptics who have been posting here you should google this " Alex Collier interview 1994 " its a video on google and goes on for 2 hours but its really worth a watch. I'm not entirley convinced that everything mentioned is true in this interview but it is very possible and in my mind very beleivable. Watch it and pass your own judgement . Also google the name Michael Tsarion and watch his videos very interesting

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,537 ✭✭✭thecommander

I saw that film. I loved the bit where the time slowed down and you could see the bullets moving, really cool.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 813 ✭✭✭Shazbot

Wow, that's a mouth full. It is a witchhunt, plain and simple. You accuse, not prove, that anyone in a position of power is in a secret society. Sounds like a witchhunt to me.

You say there is more to life than what we do in our everyday lives. Care to tell us how we should be living then? I'm very happy with my life and the work I do.

Should we be revolting and trying to overthrow the world leaders and show them the light? Could you run the country in a better fashion. We all like to believe we could but it stops at belief.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2 billionaireboi

True there is more to life but you can't go around thinking that every multi-billionaire is a member of a secret society that's trying to control every single person on the planet. Just think about it, more than 5 billion people in the world and you think a select few are trying to control every single one of them?

I do "believe" that's its hard to believe annything you watch on TV now-a-days, its hard to know what's real with Photoshop and misdirection but that's where you apply your common sense and you trust your instincts.

Don't go reading to deep into things, its much clearer if you sit back and look at the whole picture.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,701 ✭✭✭Diogenes

King Mob wrote: »
    Nope I just call bad logic when I see it.
    I see a lot of it.

Bingo.

See your basic argument about the Obama "illuminati sign is this" there's an organisation that exists that controls the world in secret, if the public found out about it they'd be outraged, and the entire organisation would collapse, yet they get their kicks giving non to subtle hints about it when thousands of people and international media presence is there.

It doesn't make a wit of sense. So theres a powerful organisation that controls the world, and they get their kicks "exposing" themselves at public events? Do you have any idea how infantile this is? You're basically suggesting John Mc Cain and Henry Kissinger are collapsing in fits and giggles after each public event texting each other saying "OMG WTF I told u i wuz going todu it!" "ROFOL U SO DID IT WTF". You're essentially giving, people who I disagree with, but an argument can be made some of the most brilliant minds of the 20th/21st century the intellect of a group of 12 year olds pulling rabbit ears behind their teachers head at a school trip photo.

There's a reason that it's called "bad logic" because it's a really, really, really stupid argument!

Hypothetically if such a group like the NWO existed it, do you not think they would just meet in some secret lair, drinking thirty year old scotch while eating endangered eagle omelettes, and not do something as bollocks ass stupid as making a horn symbol, and laugh?

Jesus.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 32,382 ✭✭✭✭rubadub

Shazbot wrote: »
    Wait, I've seen hundreds of people make that hand sign at gigs. Maybe their all in on it.
    I go to plenty of gigs and never see it TBH. I am not agreeing with the OP's theory but I would ask why they are doing it? In some pics it looks coincidental, just moving their hands about. But Bush seems to be definitely doing it.

The only people I usually see doing it are tossers, such as most of these rockstars, "look at me, I'm cool" :rolleyes:. Some do it mockingly too, with the mouth open and tongue out. The only time I have seen any mates do it is to take the piss. It is not a very natural way for your hand to "fall into", such as a pointed index finger.

The photo of Liz Taylor was from a newspaper and mentioned a "strange sign", has anybody ever bothered to ask a politician why they do it? (you can disregard the cool dude tossers). I seriously doubt they do it for the same reason the likes of kid rock does it, that would be like obama growing dreadlocks and getting a gold tooth.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,181 ✭✭✭nyarlothothep

Unless the devil horns sign has entered popular culture to the extent that it has become another version of the thumbs up. But somehow given its connection to metal/heavy rock I don't think so. Those photos of the politicians doing it are a bit strange, given the repeated pattern.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,966 ✭✭✭GhostInTheRuins

rubadub wrote: »
    It is not a very natural way for your hand to "fall into", such as a pointed index finger.

I disagree entirely, it's very easy for your hand to "fall into" this position and you probably don't even notice it when it does.

Look at these photos that are linked to in the OP for example, obviously some people with loads of time on their hands examined these videos frame by frame to find these symbols. The only thing it proves is that some people will try to find the most tenuous link to something they want to believe is true but it most certainly does not prove any connection to the Illumunatai :rolleyes:

181105robertson.jpg

wolves_hinn_2.gif

wolves_duplantis_1.gif

wolves_copeland_2.gif

Unless the devil horns sign has entered popular culture to the extent that it has become another version of the thumbs up. But somehow given its connection to metal/heavy rock I don't think so. Those photos of the politicians doing it are a bit strange, given the repeated pattern.

Alternatively politicians who are constantly photographed can occasionally make this gesture.

Someone is making selective photos, could we see how often Obama or any other politician makes any other hand gesture?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 32,382 ✭✭✭✭rubadub

Look at these photos that are linked to in the OP for example, obviously some people with loads of time on their hands examined these videos frame by frame to find these symbols.
    I agree, that is what I meant before by it looking coincidental, they were just moving around and your hand could be spotted like that.
    I disagree entirely, it's very easy for your hand to "fall into" this position and you probably don't even notice it when it does.
    Right, but I would not consider those pics you posted to be the full "unnatural" position though, they are the "freeze frame shots" you spoke of. They simply have their 2 central fingers pointing down slightly. I am talking of the full on position, with the 2 fingers firmly down and sometimes the thumb holding those fingers down too. More like these

bush_satan_sign.jpg
    satan_sign-sarah_palin.jpg

And NOT this.
    michelle_obama-satan_sign.jpg
    another version of the thumbs up. But somehow given its connection to metal/heavy rock I don't think so.
    I doubt it too, I find it cringeworthy when the rockstars do it, I could only imagine these guys image consultants and their kids saying "please do not do that, its embarrassing", like an auld fella trying to use "hip" phrases.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 230 ✭✭JohnGalt

Can't believe a troll thread got so many serious responses. This is really very funny

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,388 ✭✭✭Kernel

JohnGalt wrote: »
    Can't believe a troll thread got so many serious responses. This is really very funny

So you don't think Obama is connected to the illuminati/NWO? You think a black presidential candidate just came out of nowhere and won the election? Now that's really funny! ;)

Kernel wrote: »
    So you don't think Obama is connected to the illuminati/NWO? You think a black presidential candidate just came out of nowhere and won the election? Now that's really funny! ;)

He didn't come from nowhere. He was a state legislator from 1997-2004. He was then the senator of Illinois from 2005 before running for president in 2008.

Not exactly the career of a man who got put in his position by a secrete society. It appears over 10 years of hard work and dedication leads to a presidential victory. Just because you never heard about him until 2008 doesn't mean he was working his way up the chain.

Now your ignorance is funny!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 114 ✭✭WhaLofShi

Shazbot wrote: »
    He didn't come from nowhere. ....... It appears over 10 years of hard work and dedication leads to a presidential victory.

I'm not picking sides here, but becoming President after 10 years in American politics is coming out of nowhere.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,798 ✭✭✭Mr. Incognito

You do know that Robert Anton Wilson's book is a work of fiction/satire.

An in-joke to show how people will believe anything, no matter how ludicrous.

He wasn't talking about people existing in normal society not believing the the illuminati. He was satirising all the morons out there who will beleive in a conspiracy and then refuse to take anything logical on-board but will instead focus on their own paranoia.

WhaLofShi wrote: »
    I'm not picking sides here, but becoming President after 10 years in American politics is coming out of nowhere.

How long is long enough?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 114 ✭✭WhaLofShi

I don't know. All I'm saying is that his ascent to Presidency in such a short length of time is truly meteoric. I suppose it could be compared (loosely) to a local councillor here becoming Taoiseach in that same space of time (very unlikely). The fellah must have a lot of something special.

So what's considered an adequate time in service before running for presidency? The man wanted to get things done and exploited the opportunity. Then again, they would probably scream NWO if Clinton won the democratic nomination and went on to win it.
    The fellah must have a lot of something special.
    Americans noticed the position the republicans put the country in and wanted change. Wasn't hard to run a good campaign to follow up on Bush's performance. That something special was the promise of a better government and the public bought it.

I don't know. All I'm saying is that his ascent to Presidency in such a short length of time is truly meteoric. I suppose it could be compared (loosely) to a local councillor here becoming Taoiseach in that same space of time (very unlikely). The fellah must have a lot of something special.

Yes. He attended both Columbia and Havard. He was the first black president of the Havard Law Review, a highly prestigious law review, heres a list of fellow Alumi. Afterwards he was a civil rights activists before turns in both the Illinosis Senate, and the US senate.

I'm currently reading "Dreams of My Father" (he wrote it while working as editor of the Havard Law Review). It's intelligent, conversational, literate and very engaging.

So yes alot of something special.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 857 ✭✭✭Sofa_King Good

His Meteoric rise was accompanied by fortunate twists of faith along the way.

http://www.irishtimes.com/newspaper/world/2004/0729/1090401282165.html - Thursday, July 29, 2004"So it was on Tuesday night when Barack Obama, "a skinny kid with a funny name" from Chicago, who is running for the US Senate, started to speak. Obama is hoping to become only the fifth black senator in history and is a near certainty for election after his popular Republican opponent, Jack Ryan, dropped out over the disclosure that he wanted to have public sex with his wife."..."Democrat leaders gave Obama a prime time slot on Tuesday" July 29, the keynote speaker before he had even arrived at the Senate.

Some background on Obama's rival:

http://www.irishtimes.com/newspaper/world/2004/0626/1086274511560.html - Saturday, June 26, 2004

So the ideal Republican candidate in the November congressional elections would be someone like Jack Ryan of Chicago. Tall, good looking and a daily Mass-goer, 41-year-old Ryan gave up a lucrative career with Goldman Sachs to become a teacher at a high school in Chicago's southside African-American district. To the delight of his party, Ryan sought the Republican nomination for the toss-up Illinois seat held by retiring Republican Senator Peter Fitzgerald. But his campaign was thrown into turmoil this week over explosive sex allegations by his ex-wife, TV star Jeri Ryan. In four-year-old divorce proceedings unsealed by a California judge, she alleged that Ryan brought her unwillingly to sex clubs in New York, New Orleans and Paris and put pressure on her to have sex in public. In one place couples where copulating openly, she said. In another "bizarre" club with "cages, whips and other apparatus hanging from the ceiling", he wanted to have sex with her while another couple watched, she said. Ryan denies the conduct and says he was always faithful and didn't break any law. But his chances of defeating Democrat Barack Obama in November looked slim. Going to sex clubs does not play well in Peoria."

This is who replaced Ryan as Nominee: http://www.irishtimes.com/newspaper/opinion/2004/0813/1091051869844.html - Saturday, August 21, 2004

"Meanwhile, the state Republican Party has imploded: unable to find a credible Senate candidate against the star of the Democratic convention, Barack Obama, it has now come up with its own African-American, Alan Keyes. A screeching religious right fanatic, Keyes, who has worn a lapel pin featuring the feet of a foetus, is TV evangelist Jerry Falwell as played by Little Richard. Obama is beating him 67-28, undoubtedly Keyes's peak."

And http://www.irishtimes.com/newspaper/world/2004/0904/1091051917380.html

"Cheney, whose daughter Mary is lesbian,…. One of the low points of the convention was the comment in a radio interview by Alan Keyes, the Republican candidate for a US Senate seat in Illinois, that she was a "selfish hedonist". Senate Majority Leader Bill Frist called the remark "inappropriate, unacceptable" and representing "an element of hatred that is just wrong." Keyes is opposed by popular Democrat Barack Obama and is facing a huge defeat in the race for the Republican seat."

Also from Saturday, October 23, 2004, seat.http://www.irishtimes.com/newspaper/world/2004/1023/1097847312750.html

So not really viable opposition? and crucially Obama's colour could not count against him, (not that it should).

Also at this time http://www.irishtimes.com/newspaper/opinion/2004/0821/1091051888139.html Saturday, August 21, 2004

"Senate candidates also must raise millions of dollars, get their party's official stamp and appeal to conservative, white, middle-class voters to get elected. Obama raised a record $4 million from April 1st to June 30th"

Another fortunate event?
    http://www.irishtimes.com/newspaper/world/2006/1023/1160606896609.html
    "but Mr Obama is viewed by some Democrats as the most promising moderate candidate following the withdrawal of former Virginia governor Mark Warner"

Further information here: http://www.nytimes.com/2006/10/13/us/politics/13warner.html?_r=1&hp&ex=1160712000&en=a7dd60a03fc7a5eb&ei=5094&partner=homepage

While none of this proves anything, especially in the extreme of Tavistock trained Manchurian candidate type; he certainly has lived a charmed life on the road to the White House.

• Advertisement

I was looking up Obama's campaign logo because I remembered thinking it seemed masonic at the time and I came across this post on http://forum.prisonplanet.com/index.php?topic=46207.0. I am not an advocate of Alex Jones and his scaremongering at all.

"The direct descent of the essential program of the Esoteric Schools was entrusted to groups already well-conditioned for the work. The guilds, trade unions, and similar protective and benevolent Societies had been internally strengthened by the introduction of a new learning. The advancement of the plan required the enlargement of the boundaries of the philosophic overstate. A World Fraternity was needed, sustained by a deep and broad program of education according to the 'method.' Such a Fraternity could not immediately include all men, but it could unite the activities of certain kinds of men, regardless of their racial or religious beliefs or the nations in which they dwelt. These were the men of 'towardness,' those sons of tomorrow, whose symbol was... a blazing sun rising over the mountains of the east."

-Manly P. Hall
    Masonic Orders of Fraternity (p. 5)

Everywhere I go I am seeing these Obama bumper stickers and yard signs with his campaign's trademark logo of the rising sun. While Obama's cult followers cannot fathom the idea that Obama does not represent them, but rather the international banking cartels he works for, also little do they understand the significance of his campaign logo -- the same logo which was added to his campaign jet in place of the American flag. This should be of significance to anyone who has any understanding of occult symbolism, because this is the elite's way of showing those "in the know" who Obama's allegiance is really with.

The rising sun has been a prominent and powerful occult symbol throughout history, and has been commonly featured on the flags of communist countries. The rising sun is also represented in many corporate logos we see today, such as that of the oil company Shell, Fidelity Investments, and NBC. The logo for the UN's own publishing company, Lucis Trust (formerly Lucifer's Trust), founded in 1920 by Theosophist Alice Bailey, also features the rising sun.

lucislogosmall.jpg

So what exactly is the esoteric significance of the rising sun? As James H. Billington describes in his book, Fire in the Minds of Men (p. 6):

"A recurrent mythic model for revolutionaries -early romantics, the young Marx, the Russians of Lenin's time-was Prometheus, who stole fire from the gods for the use of mankind. The Promethean faith of revolutionaries resembled in many respects the general modem belief that science would lead men out of darkness into light. But there was also the more pointed millennial assumption that, on the new day that was dawning, the sun would never set. Early during the French upheaval was born a 'solar myth of the revolution,' suggesting that the sun was rising on a new era in which darkness would vanish forever. This image became implanted 'at a level of consciousness that simultaneously interpreted something real and produced a new reality.'

"The new reality they sought was radically secular and stridently simple. The ideal was not the balanced complexity of the new American federation, but the occult simplicity of its great seal: an all-seeing eye atop a pyramid over the words Novus Ordo Seclorum."

The rising sun represents the dawn of a "new day" or, more precisely, a new age -- the New Age of Aquarius. In the case of Obama's campaign logo, the rising sun is also used in reference to Obama himself, implying that Obama is one of the "sons of tomorrow" referenced by occultist Manly P. Hall. Is Obama that Promethean figure who "stole fire from the gods for the use of mankind"? Could this be why the media seems so adamant on casting Obama in an almost godlike image? What is the true reason for this?
    Obama+God.jpg

In Obama's July 24th speech to the German people in Berlin, he was not only campaigning for the presidency of the United States, but, apparently, presidency of the world as well.
    “I come to Berlin as so many of my countrymen have come before. Tonight, I speak to you not as a candidate for President, but as a citizen — a proud citizen of the United States, and a fellow citizen of the world.”

He goes on to say:
    “Yes, there have been differences between America and Europe. No doubt, there will be differences in the future. But the burdens of global citizenship continue to bind us together. A change of leadership in Washington will not lift this burden. In this new century, Americans and Europeans alike will be required to do more — not less. Partnership and cooperation among nations is not a choice; it is the one way, the only way, to protect our common security and advance our common humanity.”

In other words, interdependence and collectivism are in. National sovereignty and individualism are out.

While it is important to realize that Obama, like all presidents, is nothing more than a puppet who says and does exactly as he's told by his globalist puppetmasters, it is clear that he's being groomed and promoted as a Messiah-like figure to usher in a socialistic new world system; this "new dawn" that Obama and his possessed, sheep-like followers refer to as "change."

http://images.google.com/images?gbv=2&hl=sv&client=firefox-a&rls=org.mozilla%3Asv-SE%3Aofficial&q=obama+logo+&btnG=S%C3%B6k+bilder

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,181 ✭✭✭nyarlothothep

sounds good!

I was looking up Obama's campaign logo because I remembered thinking it seemed masonic at the time and I came across this post on http://forum.prisonplanet.com/index.php?topic=46207.0. I am not an advocate of Alex Jones and his scaremongering at all.

Suns, circles, triangles & pyramids. Any shapes in common use that aren't trademarked by NWO/Masons/Illuminati?]

Im a designer, and I'd like to know incase someday I use a sun in a logo and am outed.

Suns, circles, triangles & pyramids. Any shapes in common use that aren't trademarked by NWO/Masons/Illuminati?]

Im a designer, and I'd like to know incase someday I use a sun in a logo and am outed.

The reason I remembered it was because to me it looked like it contained the rings of Saturn, a symbol of the occult.

Ok, so being a designer can you notice that the "O" in Obama stands out also? It is much stronger than the rest.

Ok, so being a designer can you notice that the "O" in Obama stands out also? It is much stronger than the rest.

Not really, the O is wider than the rest of the letters becuase thats the way Os are formed. Its not heavier in weight than the rest of the letters either.

Although the M in McDonalds, D in Disney, C in Corona are more promanent than the rest. What do you draw from that?

Not really, the O is wider than the rest of the letters becuase thats the way Os are formed. Its not heavier in weight than the rest of the letters either.

Although the M in McDonalds, D in Disney, C in Corona are more promanent than the rest. What do you draw from that?

This http://designorati.com/articles/t1/typography/1166/campaign-bumper-sticker-wisdom-2008.php says otherwise.

Perhaps http://www.ket.org/artstoolkit/dance/lessonplan/157_h55.htm ? or maybe to quote Jordan Maxwell "“The ancient name of Saturn was, as mentioned, EL. It is the reason why those that were chosen by EL, were called
    Elites. In fact the words, Elect, Elder, Elevated, Elohim, Temple, Circle, Gospel, Apostle, Disciple, Evangelists, etc., all derive from the Cult of EL.

Angels are messengers of god. But god was EL, which is why we have the names of the Archangels bearing the ‘el,’ suffix - Raphael, Michael, Uriel, Gabriel, etc,.” -Michael Tsarion, “Astrotheology and Sidereal
    Mythology”

“The plural term Elohim appears over 2500 times in the Old Testament but is falsely translated in most versions. This fact of plurality explains why in Genesis ‘Gods’ said, ‘Let us make man in our image.’ As stated, Elohim refers to both ‘gods’ and ‘goddesses,’ and its singular form, El, served as a prefix or suffix to names of gods, people and places, whence Emmanu-El, Gabri-El, Beth-El, etc. Even ‘Satan’ was one of the Elohim.” -Acharya S., “The ChristConspiracy” (67)

The gods of EL-o-him are ang-EL-s, the messengers of god. When witches cast a spe-EL, they put the “Hex” (6) on someone, and when chefs deep fry something, they “Deep 6” it. It is the EL-ites who run the world today. El-ite comes from the “Isra-El-ites” which came from the Egyptian worship of the Moon (Isis), the Sun, (Ra), and Saturn (Elohim), hence Is-Ra-El.ews and Muslims alike worship a huge black cube/box called Kabba at Mecca.

Their god YHWH is known as the “Tetragramaton” meaning their 4-letter (4-sided?) God. The “Kabballah” of Jewish mysticism/Masonry comes from Kabba-Allah or “Cube-God” around which people gather and ceremonially walk in circles. Thus it can be said they are “circling the
    square.” Masons are also constantly referring to “circling the square” and “squaring the circle.”

For instance, this is why a “box-ing” match is fought for “rounds” in the “ring” but it is actually a 4-sided square arena with corners."

That would tie in the rings of Saturn, but to be honest nothing. I was just interested in your professional opinion.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 25,343 ✭✭✭✭King Mob

Those aren't the origins of any of those words.

To suggest any word with EL in it comes from the "Cult of El" is ridiculous.

This http://designorati.com/articles/t1/typography/1166/campaign-bumper-sticker-wisdom-2008.php says otherwise.

That would tie in the rings of Saturn, but to be honest nothing. I was just interested in your professional opinion.

Are you talking about the O form logo, or the O in the Obama text?

Here's an interview with the designer. I dont think he was thinking about rings of saturn etc when he was designing, nor do I think hes part of a gobal conspiracy.
    http://campaignstops.blogs.nytimes.com/2008/11/20/the-o-in-obama/

If I was asked to do a logo for him, I would have picked those colors, used part of the america flag and possibly focused on the O. Nothing sinister.

Those aren't the origins of any of those words.

To suggest any word with EL in it comes from the "Cult of El" is ridiculous.

I agree. And his point about the boxing ring is false also. It goes back to bareknuckle days when the spectators would gather round the fighters in a circle/ring. I was just trying to tie everything together. Doesn't mean that there is nothing in it though.

• Advertisement

I agree. And his point about the boxing ring is false also. It goes back to bareknuckle days when the spectators would gather round the fighters in a circle/ring. I was just trying to tie everything together. Doesn't mean that there is nothing in it though.
    No just that you can find meaning in anything if would want to find a pattern and look hard enough.

You don't like Alex Jones you just like c&p'ing his crap.

The rising sun has been a prominent and powerful occult symbol throughout history, and has been commonly featured on the flags of communist countries. The rising sun is also represented in many corporate logos we see today, such as that of the oil company Shell, Fidelity Investments, and NBC. The logo for the UN's own publishing company, Lucis Trust (formerly Lucifer's Trust), founded in 1920 by Theosophist Alice Bailey, also features the rising sun.

Okay I'm going to stop you here. The Symbol of Shell IS A FREAKING SEASHELL, THE CLUE IS IN ITS NAME.

NBC's logo is based on a peacocks feathers not the sun, and Luics Trust isn't the UN's "own publishing company" it's an NGO recognised by the UN (like thousands of others NGOs)

Thats three basic factual errors in one sentence. Lets you know just how shoddy the research of this article you're quoting.
    The rising sun represents the dawn of a "new day" or, more precisely, a new age -- the New Age of Aquarius. In the case of Obama's campaign logo, the rising sun is also used in reference to Obama himself, implying that Obama is one of the "sons of tomorrow" referenced by occultist Manly P. Hall. Is Obama that Promethean figure who "stole fire from the gods for the use of mankind"? Could this be why the media seems so adamant on casting Obama in an almost godlike image? What is the true reason for this?

Speculative bollocks.
    Obama+God.jpg

Can you prove that said image is an approved campaign poster for Obama?
    In Obama's July 24th speech to the German people in Berlin, he was not only campaigning for the presidency of the United States, but, apparently, presidency of the world as well.
    “I come to Berlin as so many of my countrymen have come before. Tonight, I speak to you not as a candidate for President, but as a citizen — a proud citizen of the United States, and a fellow citizen of the world.”

OH COME ON. During my grandparents generation immigration meant if you were lucky one or two trips home during your lifetime. For my parents generation immigration meant expensive poor reception long distance calls, and trips home, if you were lucky, a couple of times a decade.

Now? I can read the twitters and blogs of a dozen friends on five continents every day, I can skype and facebook old friends, My dad a man computer illiterate till he retired now e-mails me. If I cannot make a social event I can catch up on flickr or other social networking sites.

In short any person in the developing world can be a global citizen, I have read online reports from friends of mine in Greece and Mumbai giving me up to date accounts of the riots and terrorists attacks, more uptodate than 25 hr news.

The economy of the world has expanded so that we are independent, media, and cultural homogenisism means that kids in Delhi, New York and Hong Kong watch the same shows and support the same football teams.

We're global citizens, deal with it, and quit the paranoia. Unless you think when Kennedy said "Ich Bin Ein Berliner" he was admitting he was a saxon. :rolleyes:
    He goes on to say:
    “Yes, there have been differences between America and Europe. No doubt, there will be differences in the future. But the burdens of global citizenship continue to bind us together. A change of leadership in Washington will not lift this burden. In this new century, Americans and Europeans alike will be required to do more — not less. Partnership and cooperation among nations is not a choice; it is the one way, the only way, to protect our common security and advance our common humanity.”

In other words, interdependence and collectivism are in. National sovereignty and individualism are out.

Thats your paranoid obsession kicking in, unless you think Kennedy, when he said; "ask not what my country can do for me, but what I can do for my country" was demanding socialist collectivism?

While it is important to realize that Obama, like all presidents, is nothing more than a puppet who says and does exactly as he's told by his globalist puppetmasters, it is clear that he's being groomed and promoted as a Messiah-like figure to usher in a socialistic new world system; this "new dawn" that Obama and his possessed, sheep-like followers refer to as "change."

Well if it's so obvious he's in thrall to these "globalist puppetmasters" could you perhaps name some names, I mean if it's so obvious like.

http://images.google.com/images?gbv=2&hl=sv&client=firefox-a&rls=org.mozilla%3Asv-SE%3Aofficial&q=obama+logo+&btnG=S%C3%B6k+bilder[/QUOTE]

Are you talking about the O form logo, or the O in the Obama text?

Here's an interview with the designer. I dont think he was thinking about rings of saturn etc when he was designing, nor do I think hes part of a gobal conspiracy.
    http://campaignstops.blogs.nytimes.com/2008/11/20/the-o-in-obama/

If I was asked to do a logo for him, I would have picked those colors, used part of the america flag and possibly focused on the O. Nothing sinister.

Thanks for the link. Here is your chance: http://logobama.com/. The O in the text.

The O in the text.

The O in the text is just the standard O in the font called Perpetua. Designed in early 1900s.

I just typed this out on the site the font is for sale on
    Picture%202.png

I really cant see what you are getting at?

Overreact much?

The poster? nope, but I was referring to the rising sun in the official logo anyway. Brezinkski is one possible handler, here is a choice quote from his book the Grand Chessboard

""Moreover, as America becomes an increasingly multi-cultural society, it may find it more difficult to fashion a consensus on foreign policy issues, except in the circumstance of a truly massive and widely perceived direct external threat." (p. 211)

Overreact much?

The poster? nope, but I was referring to the rising sun in the official logo anyway. Brezinkski is one possible handler, here is a choice quote from his book the Grand Chessboard

""Moreover, as America becomes an increasingly multi-cultural society, it may find it more difficult to fashion a consensus on foreign policy issues, except in the circumstance of a truly massive and widely perceived direct external threat." (p. 211)

And Obama was elected on that mandate? No wait he was elected on a economic platform.

• Advertisement

Diogenes wrote: »
    And Obama was elected on that mandate? No wait he was elected on a economic platform.

And the vastly inexperienced Obama in Presidential terms is not likely to seek support from his "advisors"? Zionists such as Emmanuel, brezinksi, and axelrod?

The O in the text is just the standard O in the font called Perpetua. Designed in early 1900s.

I just typed this out on the site the font is for sale on
    Picture%202.png

I really cant see what you are getting at?

Yeah, ok your riight. I'm just putting forward the case for the prosecution.

And the vastly inexperienced Obama in Presidential terms is not likely to seek support from his "advisors"? Zionists such as Emmanuel, brezinksi, and axelrod?
    Should we even bother asking for evidence that these people are zionists?

Are they even actual advisers?

Should we even bother asking for evidence that these people are zionists?

Are they even actual advisers?

Ok advisors; http://blogs.abcnews.com/george/2008/11/axelrod-emanuel.html?xid=rss-page

Not proof but background, http://voiceswithoutvotes.org/2008/11/07/the-arab-world-reacts-to-rahm-emanuels-appointment/

[IMG]file:///C:/DOCUME%7E1/MADELE%7E1/LOKALA%7E1/Temp/moz-screenshot-8.jpg[/IMG]

[IMG]file:///C:/DOCUME%7E1/MADELE%7E1/LOKALA%7E1/Temp/moz-screenshot-7.jpg[/IMG][IMG]file:///C:/DOCUME%7E1/MADELE%7E1/LOKALA%7E1/Temp/moz-screenshot-9.jpg[/IMG]Pictured here with George Soros, his financier, the only one seated. http://atlasshrugs2000.typepad.com/atlas_shrugs/images/2008/03/31/obama_soros2_3_2.jpg

Brzenski: http://washingtonrealist.blogspot.com/2008/02/obama-brzezinski-and-definition-of.html

Obama on Zionism: http://www.dailytimes.com.pk/default.asp?page=2008\05\24\story_24-5-2008_pg7_60

Ok advisors; http://blogs.abcnews.com/george/2008/11/axelrod-emanuel.html?xid=rss-page

Not proof but background, http://voiceswithoutvotes.org/2008/11/07/the-arab-world-reacts-to-rahm-emanuels-appointment/

[IMG]file:///C:/DOCUME%7E1/MADELE%7E1/LOKALA%7E1/Temp/moz-screenshot-8.jpg[/IMG]

[IMG]file:///C:/DOCUME%7E1/MADELE%7E1/LOKALA%7E1/Temp/moz-screenshot-7.jpg[/IMG][IMG]file:///C:/DOCUME%7E1/MADELE%7E1/LOKALA%7E1/Temp/moz-screenshot-9.jpg[/IMG]Pictured here with George Soros, his financier, the only one seated. http://atlasshrugs2000.typepad.com/atlas_shrugs/images/2008/03/31/obama_soros2_3_2.jpg

Brzenski: http://washingtonrealist.blogspot.com/2008/02/obama-brzezinski-and-definition-of.html

Obama on Zionism: http://www.dailytimes.com.pk/default.asp?page=2008\05\24\story_24-5-2008_pg7_60
    Fair enough. Seems they will play an important role in Obama presidency.

But no proof that they are Zionists?
    Or is any policiy that supports ties with Israel proof enough?

• Advertisement
Advertisement