Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Obama and the illuminati?

13»

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,537 ✭✭✭thecommander

Yeah, ok your riight. I'm just putting forward the case for the prosecution.

It should have pleaded guilty when asked. ;)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 857 ✭✭✭Sofa_King Good

King Mob wrote: »
    Fair enough. Seems they will play an important role in Obama presidency.

But no proof that they are Zionists?
    Or is any policiy that supports ties with Israel proof enough?

http://jewish-politics-ny.com/2008/07/03/obama-campaign-kicks-off-jewish-leadership-team-in-ny/ - best i can do.

Rahm Emmanuel is former IDF, dual citizen. His Father was in the terrorist organisation Irgun, http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/americas/7702408.stm. Bear this in mind and consider the fact Foriegn affairs minister and acting prime minister of Israel http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Livni#cite_note-5 Tsipi Livni are both born to and raised by members of a Zionist Terrorist group and then consider that they will be "negotiating" the middle east peace process together.

All it is to be a Zionist is to be in favour of Jewish national homeland.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 25,343 ✭✭✭✭King Mob

It's not much at all.
    Rahm Emmanuel is former IDF, dual citizen. His Father was in the terrorist organisation Irgun, http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/americas/7702408.stm.
    And? Point? What has someone father got to do with Obama getting elected?

Bear this in mind and consider the fact Foriegn affairs minister and acting prime minister of Israel Tsipi Livni are both members of a Zionist Terrorist group and then consider that they will be "negotiating" the middle east peace process together.
    And again what has this to do with Obama getting elected?
    Stop throwing in red herrings stick to the point please.

It should have pleaded guilty when asked. ;)

Yeah I was kinda pushing my luck. Its a bit like that last year in your childhood that you believe in Santa Claus. You hope you are right that he does exist against your better judgement, just because its more fun to do so.

It's not much at all.

And? Point? What has someone father got to do with Obama getting elected?

And again what has this to do with Obama getting elected?
    Stop throwing in red herrings stick to the point please.

Its not about Obama getting elected, its what he will do when he is in office.

Your parents had no influence at all on your moral or ideals then?

what are you looking for? proof Brezinksi, Emmanuel and Axelrod are in favour of a Jewish homeland? Do you want proof that Gerry Adams would prefer a united Ireland too?

Its not about Obama getting elected, its what he will do when he is in office.
    Really cause all that nonsense about Obama election posters and his "twists of faith" as you put it say otherwise.
    In office I'd expect him to do with ever previous president did, support the US's only ally in the middle east.
    Your parents had no influence at all on your moral or ideals then?
    Point?

what are you looking for? proof Brezinksi, Emmanuel and Axelrod are in favour of a Jewish homeland? Do you want proof that Gerry Adams would prefer a united Ireland too?
    Ideally I'd like proof that because they support a Jewish homeland that means they're part of a conspiracy like the Illuminati.
    Also proof that such a conspiracy is responsible for Obama's election would be nice.

Really cause all that nonsense about Obama election posters and his "twists of faith" as you put it say otherwise.
    In office I'd expect him to do with ever previous president did, support the US's only ally in the middle east.

Point?

In the main it probably was nonsense, I was just exploring the idea, that is all. My "twists of faith" did not say otherwise.

By the way ever heard of Egypt and Saudi Arabia?

In the main it probably was nonsense, I was just exploring the idea, that is all. My "twists of faith" did not say otherwise.
    So then what has Obama being pro Israel got to do with anything
    By the way ever heard of Egypt and Saudi Arabia?
    Oh right:o
    Should have said "few allies". My bad.

• Advertisement

Ideally I'd like proof that because they support a Jewish homeland that means they're part of a conspiracy like the Illuminati.
    Also proof that such a conspiracy is responsible for Obama's election would be nice.

i have at no point claimed either point. What i have said/tried to say is that is an ominous sign for world peace when some of the loudest voices behind the President elect have seperate agendas on the issue of the middle east when American/Israeli policies are already the cause of many of the ills of the world.

i have at no point claimed either point. What i have said/tried to say is that is an ominous sign for world peace when some of the loudest voices behind the President elect have seperate agendas on the issue of the middle east when American/Israeli policies are already the cause of many of the ills of the world.

So then whats that to do with Obama's connection to the Illuminati?

So then whats that to do with Obama's connection to the Illuminati?

none, i gotta go to be . goodnight

Should we even bother asking for evidence that these people are zionists?

Are they even actual advisers?

Here is some more background on Emmanuel, http://www.myfoxchicago.com/myfox/pages/Home/Detail?contentId=8054792&version=1&locale=EN-US&layoutCode=VSTY&pageId=1.1.1

And a quote from his father "In an interview with Ma'ariv, Emanuel's father, Dr. Benjamin Emanuel, said he was convinced that his son's appointment would be good for Israel. "Obviously he will influence the president to be pro-Israel," he was quoted as saying. "Why wouldn't he be? What is he, an Arab? He's not going to clean the floors of the White House." - http://www.jpost.com/servlet/Satellite?cid=1225910047157&pagename=JPost%2FJPArticle%2FPrinter

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,388 ✭✭✭Kernel

Oh right:o
    Should have said "few allies". My bad.

No, you made a huge **** up and should admit it. The US has only Israel as an ally in the Middle East? Fair play Sofa King, you're playing a blinder here against the serial- debaters. Eventually they will drain your time and energy until you stop feeding their needs.

Read 'The Grand Chessboard' by Brzezinski for more clues as to his motivation. Himself and Kissinger have so many links to globalist (NWO) political organisations and studies that only the irrationally obtuse person would doubt their part in the grand scheme.

Here is some more background on Emmanuel, http://www.myfoxchicago.com/myfox/pages/Home/Detail?contentId=8054792&version=1&locale=EN-US&layoutCode=VSTY&pageId=1.1.1

And a quote from his father "In an interview with Ma'ariv, Emanuel's father, Dr. Benjamin Emanuel, said he was convinced that his son's appointment would be good for Israel. "Obviously he will influence the president to be pro-Israel," he was quoted as saying. "Why wouldn't he be? What is he, an Arab? He's not going to clean the floors of the White House." - http://www.jpost.com/servlet/Satellite?cid=1225910047157&pagename=JPost%2FJPArticle%2FPrinter
    Fair enough.
    Usually when someone here says zionist, conspiracy is not far behind. Hence my skepticism.
    But how exactly does have pro Israeli advisors show that Obama is involved in the Illuminati (or any such global conspiracy)?
    Kernel wrote: »
    No, you made a huge **** up and should admit it. The US has only Israel as an ally in the Middle East?
    Wouldn't call it huge exactly.
    And I did admit it, I forgot about Saudi Arabia and Egypt (and Pakistan kinda) when I wrote that post.
    Fair play Sofa King, you're playing a blinder here against the serial- debaters. Eventually they will drain your time and energy until you stop feeding their needs.
    So rather than answer simple questions you should ignore them?
    Read 'The Grand Chessboard' by Brzezinski for more clues as to his motivation. Himself and Kissinger have so many links to globalist (NWO) political organisations and studies that only the irrationally obtuse person would doubt their part in the grand scheme.
    Can you elaborate please?

Can you elaborate please?

I would suggest buying and reading it, however I know you don't like books. This website contains some relevent quotes from the book:

http://www.wanttoknow.info/brzezinskigrandchessboard

I like these quotes:

“It is also a fact that America is too democratic at home to be autocratic abroad. This limits the use of America's power, especially its capacity for military intimidation. Never before has a populist democracy attained international supremacy. But the pursuit of power is not a goal that commands popular passion, except in conditions of a sudden threat or challenge to the public's sense of domestic well-being. The economic self-denial (that is, defense spending) and the human sacrifice (casualties, even among professional soldiers) required in the effort are uncongenial to democratic instincts. Democracy is inimical to imperial mobilization." (p.35)

- Democracy is a hindrence?

"In the long run, global politics are bound to become increasingly uncongenial to the concentration of hegemonic power in the hands of a single state. Hence, America is not only the first, as well as the only, truly global superpower, but it is also likely to be the very last." (p.209)

- Global government?

"Moreover, as America becomes an increasingly multi-cultural society, it may find it more difficult to fashion a consensus on foreign policy issues, except in the circumstance of a truly massive and widely perceived direct external threat." (p. 211)

- War on TERROR! :)

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 21,593 Mod ✭✭✭✭Brian?

Can someone explain to me why the NWO, if it exists, is necessarily a force for Evil?

I have idea what their supposed to be planning, but maybe the world needs some re ordering, its a fairly messed up place.

I am being serious here, not trolling at all.

they/them/theirs

And so on, and so on …. - Slavoj Žižek

• Closed Accounts Posts: 114 ✭✭WhaLofShi

The simple Answer.

If you research it all Brian, you'll see that this NWO thing is to be implemented worldwide by stealth and slight of hand. It is believed around these parts that people like David Rockefeller have an agenda to enslave, and possibly drastically reduce, the worlds population.

This comes from his involvement in things like the Bilderberg group and the Tri-Lateral Commission. (It seems he set up the T-LC after Bilderberg members refused to let Asians into the fold and keep the group European and American).

Bilderberg's "secret meetings" aren't reported on in the press, in fact they are rarely reported as having even happened, although attended by top politicians and business people.

So it seems these people can be up to no good, because if they were doing good, they'd be only too happy to tell everyone.

Maybe someone can give a more detailed reply.

• Advertisement

I would suggest buying and reading it, however I know you don't like books. This website contains some relevent quotes from the book:

Yes that's the reason I don't read those books, I don't like to read. My horrible secret revealed.:(

It's certainly not because I don't have the money to blow on what will like be a book chock full of logical fallacy and out of context quote.

But maybe you can surmise the argument in the book?
    Disjointed and out of context quotes like you presented don't do much.

But maybe you can surmise the argument in the book?
    Disjointed and out of context quotes like you presented don't do much.

Now you're just being silly. The quotes are fairly self explanatory, I don't see how the statements are disjointed? :rolleyes:

PS: As I keep telling you, I don't have the time to summarise an entire book to you - especially one as deep as Brzezinski's.

• Registered Users Posts: 77 ✭✭radharc05

JohnGalt wrote: »
    You are obviously deeply ignorant of the illuminati and their ways if you fail to see the significance of this hand gesture. You are a pillock

careful there John, some I got reported for calling some pillock a pillock, and the big wigs on this Boards.ie sent me a warning..
    I mean PUHLEASE! GET A LIFE

• Registered Users Posts: 77 ✭✭radharc05

Shazbot wrote: »
    Oh, so someone who doesn't share you view on a photo and they're ingorant and a pillok. Well done sir. Post reported for personal abuse.

If you can't convey your point without an insult then don't bother.

I've seen this sign hundreds of times before. Usually means, hell yeah this concert is bloody great. Who's to say Obama isn't a die hard heavy metal fan?

OH OH, I see you used the word BLOODY, thats a swear word too
    according to the BIG WIGS on this load of twaddle

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 17,247 ✭✭✭✭6th

radharc05, take a few days break from the forum to calm down. 5 day ban.

• Registered Users Posts: 929 ✭✭✭TheCardHolder

This amuses me.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 7 Jonsb22

He could be a robot that is controlled by a tiny midget white guy inside his chest

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,609 ✭✭✭Flamed Diving

Is Barack Obama in the Illuminati?

Definitely.

How do you know?

Well, look at his fingers in this photo!

That's all the convincing I need!

Excellent, now give me your money...
    AboveTopSecret.com is Represented by Gorilla Nation

Gorilla Nation is the largest online advertising sales representation company, exclusively handling the media sales for over 500 high-traffic, quality websites in select vertical markets.

They're a one-stop shop for online advertisers & agencies looking to build brand awareness through high impact ad units and rich media across targeted content categories. Gorilla Nation assists in developing media and creative strategies, execute these plans with volume media buys, and traffic campaign delivery utilizing their advanced ad-serving technology.

Gorilla Nation then delivers results, usually above and beyond advertiser expectations. As an ad rep firm (rather than an ad network) they then interpret these results to make each subsequent buy more effective.

You can get a sense for our users on our AboveTopSecret.com Demographics page. In short, our users tend to be 19-35, male, well-educated, moderately high-income, and have a strong tendency to visit often.

http://www.abovetopsecret.com/mediakit.html

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,207 ✭✭✭Pablo Sanchez

Im in the Illuminati.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,609 ✭✭✭Flamed Diving

Im in the Illuminati.

A photo of your hand or its not true.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,207 ✭✭✭Pablo Sanchez

rock-out_rock-hand-symbol_jesture.jpg

It was actually quite easy to join, just complete a online form.

If you get some of your friends to join you get a months free membership and six months subscription to their newletter, the RTE guide.

• Advertisement
Advertisement