Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Piercing of the Week?

• 05-11-2008 11:51pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,579 ✭✭✭

Hi, I'm a noob. Hope this doesnt come across as one of those "i want a cheap piercing" threads... Someone told me that Bodyshock in Temple Bar do a piercing of the week at a special offer price? I had a minor piercing done there before and was really happy with it, and would love to get something new done (its been a long while!) so was wondering of anyone could confirm if this is true or not?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 19,183 ✭✭✭✭Will

it is true yeah, theyve weekly specials

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,579 ✭✭✭charlietheminxx

Will wrote: »
    it is true yeah, theyve weekly specials

To the point.... cheers!;)

• Administrators, Business & Finance Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 16,926 Admin ✭✭✭✭✭Toots

*runs to bodyshock to see what this week's piercing is*

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,799 ✭✭✭Diceicle

Piercing of the week? Sounds good. Anyone know what the discount usually is and is it run for the full week as the name would suggest or is it a mon-thurs type of thing?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,900 ✭✭✭rannerap

it says piercing of the week but its been eyebrow for well over a month now!ive been waiting for something new to be put up so i can get it myself!:D

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 385 ✭✭Shamanic

i passed there the other day and it was conche

i have both mine done already:(more waiting now i suppose!

• Administrators, Business & Finance Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 16,926 Admin ✭✭✭✭✭Toots

Shamanic wrote: »
    i passed there the other day and it was conche

Ah crap. I'm waiting for the week it's 'smiley' :)

ive never seen any good ones like that up personally

sh!te. :( Is it mostly ear piercings? I'd like to get another something done in my ear, but since I've got one conche and one tragus, and am starting to stretch my lobes a little bit, I don't wanna go overboard! :confused:

• Advertisement

i got my nipple done in there for €25 so paddy does do more than just ears on specials

im personally waiting for nape to be put up!never gonna happen though

Go in and ask paddy, might put it up :)

its always piercings i already have tha are the ones he wants up though!

Well go and ask him if he will be doing em maybe?
    If not why not shell out and get it done at full price?

its why ive been waiting!and its not one i can do myself sadly!:(

Lol, I think I'll be able to convince my OH that me getting another piercing is ok cos it's on special offer! Otherwise I don't think I'll have much luck! :)

Advertisement