Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Now next please!!!!

Options
  • 06-11-2008 12:34am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 230 ✭✭

You know who, the weird old bag who works in the students union shop. She shouts next at you and drops your change on the counter even when you put your hand out. I am going to throw it in her face next time she does that :cool:

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 10,246 ✭✭✭✭Riamfada

I think all the staff in the SU Shop are lovely. Especially the ladies. Perhaps she just dosnt like you.

I know I dont

• Closed Accounts Posts: 137 ✭✭Inglorious

Do we really need another thread about a girl working in a shop?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 338 ✭✭33% God

JohnGalt wrote: »
    You know who, the weird old bag who works in the students union shop. She shouts next at you and drops your change on the counter even when you put your hand out. I am going to throw it in her face next time she does that :cool:
    Grow up.
    She's just trying to move the line along.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,685 ✭✭✭Tom65

I've always thought they were really nice in there. Second only, perhaps, to the stationary shop in the Arts building. The library staff are dragged down because of one or two bad eggs :p:rolleyes:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 346 ✭✭hatful

JohnGalt wrote: »

You're a bit of a sensitive Susan. What do you want her to say, "May I present to you this princely sum of fifty cent kind sir hopefully you will see fit to return to this mercantile to avail of its many condiments".

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 230 ✭✭JohnGalt

No, you know the one, she has an ugly face and is really wrinkly. Now next PLEASE!!! Lol

• Registered Users Posts: 4,039 ✭✭✭Theresalwaysone

Grimes is a lovely fellow, who is very dear to my heart.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 230 ✭✭JohnGalt

Grimes wrote: »
    I think all the staff in the SU Shop are lovely. Especially the ladies. Perhaps she just dosnt like you.

I know I dont

Sorry I didn't mean to offend your bird, I didn't know you do be tearing the minge off her on a regular basis. Does she have a weird kink where she stuffs change up your ass and then screams NOW NEXT PLEASE!!! in your ear?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,880 ✭✭✭Raphael

Goodbye, do not pass go, do not collect 200 euro. See you in a month.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement