Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

"Wasilla hillbillies looting Neiman Marcus from coast to coast"

Options
  • 06-11-2008 12:34am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 545 ✭✭✭

That's how McCain staffers are characterising to NEWSWEEK the Palin shopping spree, which was apprently far more than $150k and included $40k worth of clothes for her husband. Some of these clothes that were supposed to be returned have now gone missing ....

She was orginally told to buy just 3 suits & hire a stylist, apparently no one on the campaign can believe the extent of her frenzied spending ......

http://www.newsweek.com/id/167581

Comments

• Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 35,943 Mod ✭✭✭✭dr.bollocko

Who cares buddy? She's yesterdays example of "you cant polish a turd".

• Closed Accounts Posts: 545 ✭✭✭BenjAii

Who cares buddy? She's yesterdays example of "you cant polish a turd".

You can put lipstick on it though .....

There are those who think there will be a serious move to have her go for the 2012 Republican nomination, some thing tells me, its far from the last of Sarah Palin we've heard of ......

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,165 ✭✭✭✭brianthebard

Nah I think she's just going to be the cooky governor from Alaska that pops up on the news every now and again. Was there anything juicy in her medical records after all that?

• Registered Users Posts: 7,020 ✭✭✭eVeNtInE

This post has been deleted.

• Registered Users Posts: 13,761 ✭✭✭✭Inquitus

BenjAii wrote: »
    You can put lipstick on it though .....

There are those who think there will be a serious move to have her go for the 2012 Republican nomination, some thing tells me, its far from the last of Sarah Palin we've heard of ......

I hope to god they do run Palin at 2012, it guarantees the Democrats another 8 years.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,908 ✭✭✭LostinBlanch

Now it looks like Palin didn't even know Africa was a continent!

It's on Fox news so it has to be true. You know fair and balanced and all that. :rolleyes:

Advertisement