Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Cider Vinegar

• 06-11-2008 3:51am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 3,114 ✭✭✭

Where can I get the cheapest Cider Vinegar in the largest volume possible? Cloudy stuff preferable

Thanking you!

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,435 ✭✭✭christeb

Methinks Dr. Evil is plotting a large cider vinegar-based chemistry experiment!

I would like to answer your Q with an emphatic Hmmmmm, can you get yourself into Musgrave's at all, that is to say: do you know anyone in the commercial side of things that has shop??

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,114 ✭✭✭doctor evil

HHmm, I could try to find someone in the commercial side.

Is Musgrave's a whole saler?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,775 ✭✭✭EileenG

I buy my apple cider vinegar from David Llewellyn in the Temple Bar market. Nice big bottles that don't break the bank. Not sure how much you are looking for?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,435 ✭✭✭christeb

HHmm, I could try to find someone in the commercial side.

Is Musgrave's a whole saler?

Yes it is, the only branch I know of is in Ballymun, there may be others. Your friend in the commercial side should know all about it

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 940 ✭✭✭Tabitharose

there's a musgraves in sallynoggin & one in ballymount too but ballymun's the biggest ;)

• Advertisement
Advertisement