Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Most you`ve ever been down in one session?

Options
2»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 11,631 ✭✭✭✭Hank Scorpio

Wow. Honestly OP, 14 BIs in a session must be near the top end of what it is even possible to lose in a session of your normal game (assuming SH/FR, not HU).

I had a -8 BI session once in the middle of a 25BI DS. It was like the inner circle of hell.

hey

ye was pretty bad, everytime i had 8s someone had 9s, everytime i hit a k high flush someone had the nuts etc :) just how it goes

however today with a clear head iv clawed back half of what i lost last night so im happy :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,454 ✭✭✭hf4z6sqo7vjngi

$8k (4x2k buyins) at 10/20 25/50,
    I always find i tend to loose at the the start of my sessions and then come good halfway and near the end.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,049 ✭✭✭The_Chopper

careca wrote: »
    :eek: Was that cash or one big tournie?

As someone else said, this is cheering me up no end. Cleared my cc of 6 grand in two weeks, had 3.5K credit on it after the session. Two weeks later, back up to 6K. D'oh. At least I paid for some stuff out of it.

One game of 1/2 PL dealers choice

The hand i lost a huge pot in was the one i posted in that play along thread where I had O'Callagahan.

To be fair the majority of the 11.5k dollars was on mad tilt on blackjack

• Registered Users Posts: 1,612 ✭✭✭kakak1

To be fair the majority of the 11.5k dollars was on mad tilt on blackjack

So that's what really happened in the Fitz ;)

Advertisement