Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

the text jokes have started...

Options
  • 06-11-2008 10:29am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 130 ✭✭

BREAKING NEWS - Obama presidency in doubt - Cork hurling panel unhappy with appointment

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,031 ✭✭✭FrankGrimes

Four Ku Klux Klan members arrested in Coolock. They were on their way to Kilbarrack.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20,009 ✭✭✭✭Run_to_da_hills

History was made in America last night as Barack Obama broke a long tradition and became the first blackman to enter the white house without a mop.

The gardener at the white house is in trouble when he goes looking for his spade :o

How do you tell if Barack Obama is in town ?
    You hear the bass.

barack walks into the whitehouse with a pig on his head,
    the chief of staff sees him and says 'f*ck, where did you get that?'
    'in africa' says the pig, 'there's millions of them...

• Registered Users Posts: 4,718 ✭✭✭The Mad Hatter

America proves that they're finally over racial prejudice by getting a black man to clean up their mess.

(c) Bill Maher

• Registered Users Posts: 5,153 ✭✭✭Rented Mule

St Peter is at the pearly gates checking up on the queue of souls waiting to enter Heaven. He asks the next in line "So who are you?" I'm Barack Obama, and I was the first black president of the United States, St Peter says, America ? a black president??? You got to be kidding me, When did this happen?, Obama Replies, "About 20 Minutes ago

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,793 ✭✭✭✭Hagar

Conspiracy Therory No 217a.

Mobile phone companies employ script writers to come up with short pithy jokes so that they can make fortunes while gobshytes endlessly circulate them to each other.

• Advertisement
Advertisement