Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

South park lol

Options
  • 06-11-2008 11:34am
    Registered Users Posts: 21,264 ✭✭✭✭

Glad to see that South Park took the non-partisan approach and ripped the piss out of everyone.

I wonder if they did a McCain version?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,594 ✭✭✭forbairt

Watch online ...

Legally I might add

http://www.southparkstudios.com/guide/1212/

• Registered Users Posts: 1,873 ✭✭✭Simi

Hobbes wrote: »
    Glad to see that South Park took the non-partisan approach and ripped the piss out of everyone.

I wonder if they did a McCain version?

I'd imagine they had too. It's be pretty hard to change everything one day after the election. Kudos for getting the speech and all done so quick. ROFL @
    Obama's grandmother who faked her death two days ago. Sick!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 23,316 ✭✭✭✭amacachi

I'd say they just did an Obama version and have another episode finished in case McCain won. Having said that I have heard of them only startin episodes with a day of them going to air.

They almost always do in fairness.

• Registered Users Posts: 83,277 ✭✭✭✭Overheal

I was pretty sure I read somewhere it takes them less than 6 days to produce an episode, so yeah as long as they didnt pull off anything too fancy (WoW, Heavy Metal, Imaginationland) They could have pulled it off in 2 or 3 days.

• Moderators, Arts Moderators Posts: 35,471 Mod ✭✭✭✭pickarooney

forbairt wrote: »
    Watch online ...

Legally I might add

http://www.southparkstudios.com/guide/1212/

Huh, f*ckers won't let me watch it because I'm in France.

Whatever shall I do

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 83,277 ✭✭✭✭Overheal

Huh, f*ckers won't let me watch it because I'm in France.

Whatever shall I do
    proxy much?

Advertisement