Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

Buy one - get one free

Options
  • 06-11-2008 12:23pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2,436 ✭✭✭

Don't think I saw this posted before:
    Desperate car dealers today stunned experts by launching an extraordinary credit-crunch busting deal - buy one new car and get another completely free.
    With car sales plummeting, dealers have been driven to offer a supermarket-style deal of two £20,000 saloons for the price of one in a bid to shift motors from their forecourts.
    Industry experts at the AA described the offer as 'almost unbelievable' and admitted the car market was in crisis
    Buyers can now snap up hundreds of Dodge Avenger SXT 2.4i saloons equipped with leather seats and climate control as dealers sell them off at a loss.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 594 ✭✭✭eden_my_ass

ixus wrote: »
    Don't think I saw this posted before:

Motor dealers offering value for money....now theres an innovative business model, for them! And people think a recession is necessarily bad??

• Registered Users Posts: 51,245 ✭✭✭✭bazz26

Yeah but who would want a Dodge Avenger, not to mind two of them?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,464 ✭✭✭furtzy

Seen a garage advertising this deal in the local Meath paper. The example he gave was buy a 08 Mondeo and get and 02 Ka free

• Registered Users Posts: 2,455 ✭✭✭FGR

I've driven the Avenger in the states. It's a brilliant looking car and feels fairly solid.

It's the only Dodge I like over here, too. I wonder would they offer the diesel option on bogof?

• Registered Users Posts: 162 ✭✭Brabus

Think I saw an ad for something similar from a garage in Naas.

Was it called Autoxchange or a similar name?

• Advertisement
  • Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 8,486 ✭✭✭miju

Why don't they just take the hit on the price rather than the "special offer". Cars would go alot quicker IMHO

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,827 ✭✭✭ex_infantry man

heard an advert on the radio for a dealers in wexford giving a free holiday to spain if you purchase a car worth 3000 or more

Advertisement