Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Who's entering the Imagine Cup this year?

Options
  • 06-11-2008 1:56pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,137 ✭✭✭

I'd like to enter but I just don't have the programming skills for most of the challenges.

I'm a product design student and my skills lie mostly in level design, User Interface design and also graphics. I'd really like to help out with these things and learn something from the experience.

Here is a link to my old portfolio: http://kkore.net/yuri

Please PM me for a new portfolio.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,137 ✭✭✭experiMental

anyone? :/

seriously, what's the story - I wanna know asap because the entry date for the competition is going to expire pretty soon :/

• Closed Accounts Posts: 995 ✭✭✭Ass

Myself and a couple of buddies of mine might be entering a game for the game development competition. Probably wont get around to starting the project until after Christmas though. If you're still looking for a team by the time we start, if we decided to enter, I'll give you a shout.

Is there a limit to team size?

I don't even know about the limit - I've heard that a team of 7 people entered and got through.

Advertisement