Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Will I Am

Options
  • 06-11-2008 1:59pm
    Registered Users Posts: 10,332 ✭✭✭✭

Does anybody else think that Will I Am from the Cack Eyed Sh!ts is just an opportunistic [EMAIL="w@nker"]w@nker[/EMAIL]?

Check this link:

http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/entertainment/7710215.stm

Money grabbing,sh!t song sampling Cnut!!

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 37,214 ✭✭✭✭Dudess

Birneybau wrote: »
    Does anybody else think that Will I Am from the Cack Eyed Sh!ts is just an opportunistic [EMAIL="w@nker"]w@nker[/EMAIL]?
    Yes.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,090 ✭✭✭jill_valentine

If, by some extraordinary set of circumstances, I was to be forced to spend the rest of my life in either his company or Fergie's, however, it would be Will I Am all the way.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,452 ✭✭✭Rigsby

Check this link:

http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/entertainment/7710215.stm

Money grabbing,sh!t song sampling Cnut!!

I agree with you. However, I'm surprised that it seems to get to you. The music industry is a "dog-eat-dog" world, and as long as he's not doing anything illegal.............. , that's how this industry operates.

Besides, why blame him :confused: What about the consumers who are going to buy this s--t- ? If there was no one to buy it then he would not be involved. ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 10,332 ✭✭✭✭Birneybau

What gets to me is the cynicism of it all.
    Some may buy it for its music,the majority as a souvenir.
    Its just a cash in.

• Registered Users Posts: 420 ✭✭KrazeeEyezKilla

If, by some extraordinary set of circumstances, I was to be forced to spend the rest of my life in either his company or Fergie's, however, it would be Will I Am all the way.

I'd consider suicide.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,452 ✭✭✭Rigsby

Its just a cash in.

Exactly !! Is n't that what the music industry is all about. You cant blame the guy for playing the money game.

Think "Spice Girls", "Boy Zone" ect.

• Registered Users Posts: 14,184 ✭✭✭✭Pighead

Don't really see what the problem is here.

I'm pretty sure Obama was only delighted for Will I Am to put his words to music as it was a great way for his words to reach the youth of America. And he wrote it almost a year ago. He's been behind Obama from the start. Opportunistic it may be but whats wrong with opportunism? At least he produces and writes his own stuff.

There are a gazillion people in music today more deserving of angry threads on the internet. Where is the love?

Advertisement