Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Jerseys

• 06-11-2008 2:05pm
    Registered Users Posts: 81 ✭✭

Need some help! Have to buy 2 liverpool Jerseys, aged 6 and 9. Anyone know of any good offers out there?

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,624 ✭✭✭Dancor

http://www.jomzajung.com

Should cost about 20 yoyos a shirt including delivery, printed name and patches etc.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 216 ✭✭keizer

dancor wrote: »
    http://www.jomzajung.com

Should cost about 20 yoyos a shirt including delivery, printed name and patches etc.

Have you bought from these?

What's the delivery time like?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 15,003 ✭✭✭✭MisterAnarchy

keizer wrote: »
    Have you bought from these?

What's the delivery time like?

I dont think they sell jerseys for children,smallest I've seen is a small Adult.
    The jerseys are good quality although I prefer buying off www.thefootballshirt.com myself as any of the tops I've bought there have been 100% replicas.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,089 ✭✭✭andrew1977

thecons wrote: »
    Need some help! Have to buy 2 liverpool Jerseys, aged 6 and 9. Anyone know of any good offers out there?

Wasnt there an thread on here the other day about half price shirts in Lifestlye Swords ? Dont know if its in all lifestlyes or offer still on

• Registered Users Posts: 246 ✭✭com7

did you have any problems with the site mister anarchy ? and what is the quality like ? thanks

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 146 ✭✭F@ces

jomzajung are supposedly reliable. See:

http://irishkop.com/forums/showthread.php?t=4755

• Registered Users Posts: 81 ✭✭thecons

Tried both of those, adults only. Tried Lifestyle's web site and they're €45.00.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 553 ✭✭✭TakeTheVeil

Ive ordered off them.. was well satisfied. Think it took just over a week for delivery

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,949 ✭✭✭fdevine

I have gotten loads of jerseys from ea545.com

Based in Thailand also. They only do M & XL adult sizes though. XL is equivalent to a large here.

I have had some minor issues with them, like ordering 3 together and only getting 2 but all sorted out without fuss.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 553 ✭✭✭TakeTheVeil

Is thefootballshirt.com based in Thailand too?

When I was over in Thailand this year they basically had two types of jerseys, real obvious knock-offs, and much higher quality ones they charged more for.

• Advertisement

com7 wrote: »
    did you have any problems with the site mister anarchy ? and what is the quality like ? thanks

I've bought about 6 tops off both sites and I'm extremely impressed with them.
    I've washed them a few times and the name and numbering is still perfect.

thanks

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,082 ✭✭✭daftdave

fdevine wrote: »
    I have gotten loads of jerseys from ea545.com

Based in Thailand also. They only do M & XL adult sizes though. XL is equivalent to a large here.

I have had some minor issues with them, like ordering 3 together and only getting 2 but all sorted out without fuss.

their main page looks awful !! thats the worst web site i think ive ever seen !

daftdave wrote: »

Daftdave, have to agree with you there! I've tried loads of sites but can't get anything for the kiddies!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,082 ✭✭✭daftdave

thecons wrote: »
    Daftdave, have to agree with you there! I've tried loads of sites but can't get anything for the kiddies!

if your stuck and willing to pay the bucks , you could order from the club shop online , you pay full whack though + shipping.

anyone at all got any sites for the kids 9 yr old ? hard to believe there s nothing available !!

Was in Sportsworld in Heatons today, they have them for €39.00. Suppose that will have to do. Thanks to all for your help.:)

Got them today for €33.00 in Elvery's. Adults reduced from €60.00 to €40.00 so got one of those also!:)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,949 ✭✭✭fdevine

daftdave wrote: »

And that page has been updated recently. I agree...looks awful.

Can't argue with the quality of their jerseys though. I even got a Spain 3rd jersey that I haven't seen anywhere else.

com7 wrote: »
    anyone at all got any sites for the kids 9 yr old ? hard to believe there s nothing available !!

Good news,thefootballshirt.com now do kids kits ,shirts and shorts for 4 up to 14 year olds in 5 different sizes.
    £15 for a kit delivered,pretty good.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,844 ✭✭✭Ogham

Too late for original poster - but UK Soccershop have plenty of kids jerseys and not just the big teams.
    10% off today on Premier League shirts and free delivery with this code till Sunday. XMASFREE . Elverys are hard to beat at the moment though for the "main" teams jerseys.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,334 ✭✭✭death1234567

Is thefootballshirt.com based in Thailand too?

When I was over in Thailand this year they basically had two types of jerseys, real obvious knock-offs, and much higher quality ones they charged more for.
    Yes it is. And your right the jersey's they sell are the grade A fakes, not the cheap crap fakes. You'd only notice it was fake if you had a real jersey beside it and saw the small differences (Ususally the crests are a give away).

Advertisement