Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

savings

Options
  • 06-11-2008 2:19pm
    Registered Users Posts: 58 ✭✭

I have just saved 7,500 euro on having dental treatment done in Alanya. NO pain and I found the dentist to be fantastic I was able to take a break from the work and sit and have a smoke and a cofe. The shopping was fantastic and the weather to die for of course before I left I had to purchase an apartment lol:D

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 431 ✭✭donegalman1

and this has relevance to the Northwest how exactly?

• Registered Users Posts: 58 ✭✭neighbours

well im sure we have teeth in the North West too

• Registered Users Posts: 46,095 ✭✭✭✭muffler

If the OP can demonstrate that substantial savings can be made by having treatment abroad then I dont have a problem with it. In fact I would see this as being of interest to people in the NW or Donegal in particular.

However if there is as much as a hint of shilling or spamming its goodnight Irene.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 431 ✭✭donegalman1

Yeah but do you not think it should be on a more suitable section?

• Registered Users Posts: 58 ✭✭neighbours

Thanks I can assure you im not getting a penny/cent from this I have the before and after pic's. I know Alanya well and I wouldnt recomend these people if I didnt think they were good

• Advertisement
Advertisement