Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Anyone going to the Vegetarian Society's party?

Options
  • 06-11-2008 2:19pm
    Registered Users Posts: 801 ✭✭✭

The veggie society are holding a party for their 30th anniversary on 6 December. Just wondering if anyone is going. They've got mulled wine and party snacks, how can I resist!!

Do you need to be a member to go? Might bring someone with me.

Comments

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 60,092 Mod ✭✭✭✭Tar.Aldarion

Perhaps

• Registered Users Posts: 3,128 ✭✭✭sweet-rasmus

yeah, i'm gonna go. the invite is in their magazine, so I imagine it's open to all. must r.s.v.p.
    see the middle pages of the vegan section in it? ;)

The party is next Saturday, just to remind anyone tempted to go. :)

• Registered Users Posts: 617 ✭✭✭biZrb

Where is it on?

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 60,092 Mod ✭✭✭✭Tar.Aldarion

Dunno, although apparantly I must attend.

• Advertisement

http://www.vegetarian.ie/
    #

12 Newmarket, Dublin 8
    # Date: Saturday 6th December
    # Time: 8pm

mmhmm :( Damn busy.

Tonight!

And no you'renot Moonbaby!

was great to meet everyone :) i know i suggested for some people to say hello on boards, so if you're reading, welcome!!

Was very good, 40-50 poeple there is my guess, from teens to 100 year olds. People who have been members for the whole 30 years. Delicious food, 4 cakes, springrolls(best I've ever had), samosas, tofu pizza, mulled wine, juices. Some hotties there, lebanese girls too. ;)

• Advertisement
Advertisement