Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Xplorer on PC- Help!

Options
  • 06-11-2008 3:32pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 5,585 ✭✭✭

I just want to get the 360 GH2 guitar working on PC for Frets on Fire.It worked fine to begin, then as always windows turned gay and wont even recognise the guitar now. It says the driver cannot be installed or some such rubbish. Can anyone point me in the right direction? Please don't just link me to the FoF forums and help, I've been there and it's no help.

Cheers.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 10,599 ✭✭✭✭ShawnRaven

I just want to get the 360 GH2 guitar working on PC for Frets on Fire.It worked fine to begin, then as always windows turned gay and wont even recognise the guitar now. It says the driver cannot be installed or some such rubbish. Can anyone point me in the right direction? Please don't just link me to the FoF forums and help, I've been there and it's no help.

Cheers.

Usually with ropey drivers, i tend to go to start/programs/accessories/system tools and use system restore to roll back to a date before you installed the driver.

It won't touch your documents, although if you installed any applications after said date, you may need to reinstall them.

That should clear up your driver issue and give you the opportunity to install a different driver to fix your problem.

Good luck

Advertisement