Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

[REQ] Cheapest Sony Ericsson C905

Options
  • 06-11-2008 3:42pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 21

Anyone find one of these C905 cyber-shot phones by sony for around the €300 price mark, cheapest i can seem to find is €400.
    Any help will be greatly appreciated.
    Thanks in advance

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 594 ✭✭✭eden_my_ass

Anyone find one of these C905 cyber-shot phones by sony for around the €300 price mark, cheapest i can seem to find is €400.
    Any help will be greatly appreciated.
    Thanks in advance

Its on contract with 3 from 179 up to 279 depending on plan....switched yesterday myself, got phone by post today, no time to look at it yet though!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 21 Duffman-oohyeh

Its on contract with 3 from 179 up to 279 depending on plan....switched yesterday myself, got phone by post today, no time to look at it yet though!

thanks forthe help, altho i dont think i would switch to bill pay.
    Anyways i took some of your advice and bought with 3ireland.ie , but on standard 3pay! It cost €379.
    I`ve shopped around for a while and its pretty much the cheapest ive found it unless you can win a bid on ebay, which i found hard. lol!
    anyways i ordered my phone sunday night and im awaiting its delivery now!
    Thanks for the help again!

• Registered Users Posts: 594 ✭✭✭eden_my_ass

thanks forthe help, altho i dont think i would switch to bill pay.
    Anyways i took some of your advice and bought with 3ireland.ie , but on standard 3pay! It cost €379.
    I`ve shopped around for a while and its pretty much the cheapest ive found it unless you can win a bid on ebay, which i found hard. lol!
    anyways i ordered my phone sunday night and im awaiting its delivery now!
    Thanks for the help again!

Read this thread if you haven't already for some tips and pointers...
    http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=2055402078

• Closed Accounts Posts: 825 ✭✭✭Columba Rad

Where can I get the SE C905 at the chepest price?

Advertisement