Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Venue ideas -Clothes Swap Soiree - help??!!

Options
  • 06-11-2008 4:16pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 14

Hi everyone,
    I need a city centre venue for a Clothes Swapping Party - there will be about 20+ women who will arrive with a bag of some unwanted clothes, have a glass of wine and some nibbles then the clothes swap part afterwards!

Ideally somewhere in town, that we can bring our own wine/cheese platters etc

Come along, drink wine, meet friends, bring your unwanted clothes, bags, accessories, shoes.... and swap them for lots of new stuff! It's a win win situation - declutter, recycle and NEW clothes!!

There will be a ticket fee - to cover venue, wine, nibbles costs etc... won't be excessive though...

So, if you have any suggestions of ideas, I'd love to hear them,

Cheers,
    Louise

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 22,559 ✭✭✭✭AnonoBoy

Hi everyone,
    I need a city centre venue for a Clothes Swapping Party - there will be about 20+ women who will arrive with a bag of some unwanted clothes, have a glass of wine and some nibbles then the clothes swap part afterwards!

Ideally somewhere in town, that we can bring our own wine/cheese platters etc

Come along, drink wine, meet friends, bring your unwanted clothes, bags, accessories, shoes.... and swap them for lots of new stuff! It's a win win situation - declutter, recycle and NEW clothes!!

There will be a ticket fee - to cover venue, wine, nibbles costs etc... won't be excessive though...

So, if you have any suggestions of ideas, I'd love to hear them,

Cheers,
    Louise

Doesn't that Shebeen Chic wine bar place on George's Street do this every Sunday or every two Sundays?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14 lucylou2000

Hi Anonoboy,
    Must give them a buzz to enquire, have you been to it at all/know anyone that went?? Do you know any more about it?

thanks for flagging that for me, will check it out :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6 tallulahs

Hi Louise,

another option for you if you like, arrange a day ................. <SNIP>...........and I can come up with some options for you.

Advertisement