Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Removing Tags

Options
  • 06-11-2008 4:17pm
    Administrators, Entertainment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 18,724 Admin ✭✭✭✭✭

Hi CuLT,

Just letting you know that there's a problem with removing tags from threads. When you go into a thread and click 'Edit Tags', there's an option to uncheck tags and then click 'Save Changes'. Clicking it gives an 'Invalid action specified' notice.

Actually, I just did another test there and adding tags gives the same result. I have a test thread here: http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=2055413868.

Cheers,
    hullaballoo.

Comments

• Moderators, Education Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 35,076 Mod ✭✭✭✭AlmightyCushion

I can add tags to that thread just fine. I tried to add one to a thread in after hours and got the same error as you, hulla. Must only be a problem in forums you mod, which in you're case I guess it's all of them.

• Subscribers Posts: 9,716 ✭✭✭CuLT

I think this might be something to do with ads and the inline moderator utilities, seeing as this only appears to affect mods/smods/admins.

Can you try disabling adverts under profile->options and see if you encounter the same problem?

• Moderators, Education Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 35,076 Mod ✭✭✭✭AlmightyCushion

I disable the adverts and I still get the "Invalid action specified" when adding a tag in a forum I mod.

• Subscribers Posts: 9,716 ✭✭✭CuLT

This is now resolved as far as I can tell.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement