Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Looking for advice re veggie lifestyle kids

Options
2»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 75 ✭✭peaches79

Very encouraging words- thank you :)
    Just to be clear most of the arguments on this were not with my partner- that was only at the start. We're happy with our decision now- I'll be doing the weekly meals and so that'll be up to me and if he wants to make meat-stuffs at wknds and do that, I can accept that that is his prerogative as their parent too. If they ask for meat I'll give, if they ask why I don't eat meat I'll explain.

Like you've said- I'm REALLY hoping that this will engender thoughtful, inquisitive children in respect to their diet. Fingers crossed.

On a side note- I made up some next stage foods for them today which they went crazy for!
    1) Lentil, Mushroom, Leek and rice puree and
    2) Chickpea, Pasta, Leek and Carrot puree

• Registered Users Posts: 295 ✭✭Mentalmiss

There is a website called www.thegardendiet.com
    They are bringing up 5 kids and there are lots of tips there.

Advertisement