Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Do I Tell Her Parents

• 06-11-2008 4:22pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 16

If you found out that a daughter of a friend of yours was vomiting excessively, was obsessed about weight (despite the fact she is v v slim) and self harms would you tell the friend:confused:

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 81,220 ✭✭✭✭biko

Yes, sometimes the parents are too close to the situation to see these things.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,095 ✭✭✭✭omb0wyn5ehpij9

How old is she? I would try help her the best way i could. But telling her parents is probably the best thing to do. She might hate you in the short term for it, but in the long term im sure she will see how you helped

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,655 ✭✭✭1966

Without a doubt !!

Major warning signs here - report it straight away - wouldn't you like to know if it was your daughter ??????

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,965 ✭✭✭✭Zulu

Yes.

Advertisement