Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back a page or two to re-sync the thread and this will then show latest posts. Thanks, Mike.

is it possible that hoster is marking email sender as spam?

• 06-11-2008 4:44pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,070 ✭✭✭

Using phplist, suddenly out of the blue one of the emails used as a SENDER, does not seem to send . I tried setting up phplist again and same problem, when i installed on a new server, it worked.

is it possible that a hoster is blocking that current combination of words/email?

Thanks

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 382 ✭✭misterq

Well look, anything is "possible", but it is probably unlikely.

It could be something on the server itself that has either malfunctioned or there has been a setting change.

You haven't mentioned if the new server is with the same hoster? I presume not.

I doubt anyone here can help you much, you would be better contacting the hoster. It may be that they have strict terms and conditions on sending of mail outs or they have received complaints (even perfectly valid, well run mailing lists can receive complaints) and have thus disabled your script.

Advertisement