Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

iPhone WiFi

• 06-11-2008 4:46pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 64 ✭✭

Only have the Iphone three days. My wifi worked fine for the first 2 days but now it wont pick wifi up where I know it is available.

Can anyone help resolve my problem?

Thanks

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 399 ✭✭Username!

Have you recently Jailbroken the phone?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 64 ✭✭legalbird12

Username! wrote: »
    Have you recently Jailbroken the phone?

No I bought it in carphone warehouse

• Registered Users Posts: 2,905 ✭✭✭Rob_l

No I bought it in carphone warehouse

are you sure the wifi is turned on?
    if not it may be a fault you could try a restore

• Closed Accounts Posts: 64 ✭✭legalbird12

Rob_l wrote: »
    are you sure the wifi is turned on?
    if not it may be a fault you could try a restore

Restored it to no avail

• Registered Users Posts: 2,905 ✭✭✭Rob_l

Restored it to no avail

well if you have restored and nothing its back to the shop in which case you will be waiting a week to ten days (I dont know why they dont repair they just send you a new one).

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 734 ✭✭✭CivilEx

Only have the Iphone three days. My wifi worked fine for the first 2 days but now it wont pick wifi up where I know it is available.

Can anyone help resolve my problem?

Thanks

Did you try using the iPhone at another location where you can pick up wifi? My own has trouble sometimes picking up wifi at home, which I have put down to the frequency of the router alternating between channels 1 and 10. It will pick up some of the channels, but not all. Try elsewhere first before putting yourself through the pain of trying to get it replaced.

Advertisement